ITT:

>We pretend like its our final post on Jow Forums
Rules:
>You can only post 1 post.
>You must act like its your very last post ever (even if its not)
>You must post a picture that will go alongside your last post as your last pic related
Go

>Gas the Kikes Race war now Earth is Flat Pizzagate is Real We Wuz Kangz I love you Ebola Chan Heh Nothing Personnel Kiddo... Oh SHIT A SNIPE-

Attached: 1544078996937.jpg (345x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glow in the darks have me surrounded. Happy Hanukkah!

Whiteness is greatness, morality, and beauty. White power.

Attached: 1550623704305.jpg (285x350, 30K)

Brb smoke break

Forgive me

Fuck you and fuck your gay thread, memeflag faggot.

Fuck Norway

I did not fuck my cat, i did not cum on my cat, i havent done anything weird with my cat.

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

OP IS A FAGGOT.....

man I'm good at this last words shit!

Everything I have ever said on this board was satire

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

You aren't as young as you were yesterday. Make your life count.

Attached: rememberdeath.jpg (360x360, 77K)

It's me. I did it. I'm the hacker known as Jow Forums and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
>Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-182523.png (1078x1131, 1.15M)

time for the federal reserve to fucking go

Attached: sz9t9dnfxla21.jpg (200x202, 7K)

/polen/ is always right
heil hitler

Attached: ficheras vampiro captions.webm (480x240, 815K)

Check em.
*ahem*
Fuck niggers fuck jannies fuck tranny jannies fuck spics fuck the queen fuck the prime minister fuck the european union fuck france fuck new zealand fuck reddit fuck tumblr fuck youtube fuck jews fuck paganfags fuck canada fuck me and most importantly fuck you.

Attached: END.png (283x288, 137K)

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
Yiff me daddy UwU

alright boys, this been a wild ride,

i know that i never knew of any of your faces, but i really feel like you were some good friends, we shall meet again, in a different time, in a different place, and maybe then we will get to truly know each other.

goodbye, my great friends.

Attached: homer-with-stars.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

fuck niggers

The truth is coming back, accept it befire it's too late.
[spoiler] I wouldn't really do this because you're not worthy but still [/spoiler]

Attached: 1554662465818.jpg (1748x9998, 3.39M)

*ahem* NIGGER

Christ is risen.

Attached: TriumphofFaith.jpg (900x536, 128K)

I want to absolutely plow the characters from Nier Automata. Especially 2B

Attached: NeirAutomataBeach.jpg (3000x2195, 468K)

Welp, we did it. Guess it's time to take the shitpost to the front lines irl. Lock and load boys. It's finally time.

fuck it, lads. i'm gonna blow my self up, best digits ITT decides the location

I voted for Hillary Clinton

Attached: JB-QsLM4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

bruh 2019 bait is like easily 100X as subtle as this

H O N K
O
N
K

Attached: pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

T R I A N O N

See you beyond the black river.

HAKKAA PÄÄLLE POHJAN POIKA!

Attached: hakkaa päälle.png (800x800, 789K)

Hope to see all you niggas in Heaven, here is how to get there.

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: 1543043511451.jpg (668x654, 46K)