THATS A NON-SEQUITUR THATS A NON-SEQUITUR THATS A NON-SEQUITUR THATS A NON-SEQUITUR

Why is Destiny hell bent on streaming his own assfucking to large audiences every other day?

This dude LOVES getting facefucked in front of 10s of thousands of people

>Thats a non-sequitor

yeah, only when it rebuts the stupid shit this tiny-nigger is saying

BTW, HE FUCKING USES THAT TERM WRONG ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=8NwWn_TZcRU

DesTINY owns a fucking gun btw, why is this braindead nigger hell bent on trying to make guns illegal.
Does he not understand that we have a fucking (((diversity))) problem?

Its not the gun, its the niggers with the guns

Attached: 1554605658280.png (614x564, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=huJyd-Le0Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO MORE EXCUSES

If you're broke and a gunless cuck, here is a list that can help get you started

now get out there, buy a gun, learn how to use it and prepare for civil war 2.0.

Later faggots

Attached: 1554398656549.jpg (3900x5008, 3.79M)

who fucking gives a shit about ecelebs
sage

E-celeb or not, these conversations DO help shape people's opinions about VERY IMPORTANT MATTERS

YOU FUCKING RETARD

Attached: 1552911467035.png (508x471, 344K)

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.html

>Average IQ 91

Explains a lot, smfd brainlit

>a couple dozen zoomers on some gaymer website matter in the long wrong
fuck off zoomer
go play your children's video games

Video games have been one of the greatest drivers of the fight for gun rights in the last 30 years grandpa.

yeah i bet that your beta little friends that waste time on the computer all day have nra memberships and actually go out to vote
you zoomers are delusional

You have 5 more IQ points that him you're so smart

Only fudd boomers join the NRA. They're America's oldest gun control lobby.

While people like you have spent the last century compromising away our rights, people who grew up playing counterstrike and call of duty have been out getting better laws passed.

Attached: rtc2019.gif (676x509, 98K)

>counterstrike and call of duty have been out getting better laws passed.
hahahahahahahha
you must be baiting me at this point lad

Among other things, yes. Paintball and airsoft, growing up shooting the AR-15 your dad got during the ban, two decades of constant war. If you think video games weren't a part of it, you're beyond deluded.

>muh children's time wasters invented to keep you preoccupied and jew'd actually saved our gun rights
zoom zoom

I'm not a zoomer you fucking halfwit.

do you play on the nintendo switch mate? :^)

Everyday Destiny Destiny Destiny.
Nobody gives a fuck. How many views he even get average?

>NON-SEQUITUR
so non-sequitor is just latin for your logic isnt consistent?

No. Do you enjoy acting like a chimp on the internet? What exactly causes this innate need all europeans seem to have to appear dumb and ignorant at every opportunity?

do you have a timestamp to the pic related in OP?
seen the picture multiple times but no one linked the timestamp

do you like star wars and the avengers too? :^)

desTINY just cant compete anymore

he used to be decent but now?

YIKES

ever since he lost to JonTron he just couldn't come back

Attached: 1548394988560.jpg (960x754, 180K)

They originally were supposed to have Blair White and Sargon as representatives of the "right".

It was under the clips for the stream when I checked them last night.

No. But seriously, do you get off on demonstrating your retardation or something? I honestly don't understand the european mindset.

Has anyone got the leaked destiny nudes? Those are always funny

>But seriously, do you get off on demonstrating your retardation or something? I honestly don't understand the european mindset
no i just like ridiculing your gay hobby mate

Midget genocide when?

why would a guy have nudes?

Someone give me the low-down. I havent watched the assraping yet

>You have 5 more IQ points that him you're so smart
lol

nice sentence britbong

"It doesn't follow"

It was a mild shitshow. The best parts were:
>Destiny saying nobody would disagree that height was based on genetics when the topic of the discussion was if IQ was based on genetics
>Destiny trying to lure Fuentes into saying the Holocaust wasn't real during the mid-point break and Fuentes responding of course he thinks it's real why would anyone lie about that?
>Destiny raising his voice and getting upset at something and Fuentes responding with "What's going on big guy?"

The rest was just Hasan randomly talking about communist revolution and Sargon googling facts and generally being radical centrist.

because it's funny can't you fucking read nigger
pls post

The problem with people who debate destiny is that they let him get away with wildly unsubstantiated claims, while Destiny demands everyone have peer reviewed papers for any minor tangential claim their central argument relies upon.

On top of that, destiny doesn't understand the concept of a control group. He thinks Australia's gun buyback program was successful because there was a drop in gun murder many years after the buyback ended, even though crime around the globe dropped at the same time.

no i mean why would a man make nudes of himself
for what purpose

What is a dick pic and what powers does it hold

oh then idk but probably to send to thots
still a fucking retarded thing to do, especially for a public figure
lel I'm sure tiny dick pics are a sight to behold

i'm confused
explain

>DesTINY owns a fucking gun btw, why is this braindead nigger hell bent on trying to make guns illegal.
He's literally pro-gun. He decided to pretend to be anti-gun because he loves ass-fucking conservatives, which he does regularly. Destiny single-handedly pulled me from Jow Forums browsing NatSoc larping brainlet, to high-IQ bisexual antifa super soldier.

Attached: 2cute4me.jpg (640x462, 30K)

Same reason Sideshow Bob steps on rakes. It's the only way he can draw an audience.

Attached: CNN's Trump coverage.gif (400x300, 498K)

lmao these b8s are getting better

I'm not even baiting. Thanks to Destiny I opened myself up and lost my virginity to a Jewish trans boy.
I'm well aware this all sounds like bait but I'm very serious.

awesome, tell us more

Hbomberguy was also a big help because his "basedboy" look made him seem like a non-threat. Check out his Paul Joseph Watson videos.

we need to get an actual intelligent person to debate destiny, we keep getting BTFO'd

Attached: JUST.jpg (271x400, 90K)

Why is /our boy/ so perfect though?

Attached: 1552511354020.png (823x650, 471K)

>mfw nick fuentes literally turned 1488 from browsing pol

Attached: jannies.jpg (1079x1076, 116K)

isn't he a beaner or am i thinking about someone else

>Fuentes.
Nah mate he's Norwegian

but did he get you to try interracial gang bangs?
idk but I posted the same screenshot lol did you steal it?

youtube.com/watch?v=huJyd-Le0Do

Watch destiny pull a glock out over a cat's meow or a nigger revving his engine lmfao

>A Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonian lecturing an American on how gun rights have progressed in the United States over the last 20 years

now I really have seen it all.

he's slightly beaner and 1% nig so he's american white

he doesn't look like a beaner though
>what are vpns

who the hell is this faggot and why do I hear his name spammed here on the daily?

this destiny shit is a shill campaign if I've ever seen one

Attached: lsc-ts-6881-014.jpg (600x800, 116K)

how does this help me earn money?

he's mostly italian

This. Also never argue with a meme flag, it’s pointkess

by robbing dez niggas n' sheeeeittt niggah

>He's literally pro-gun
lemme guess, he's one of those retards that say "i believe in the 2a but..."

or "as a gun owner..."

Lel I love that even his most die hard shills can't spin out that destiny got BTFO at this one.

posting in a few threads to get a response
i have a concealed carry license
know I can't have a medical marijuana card, but is adderall allowed to be prescribed to me?
please help 1

Okay you faggots can't keep doing this shit, if you're going to say he got BTFO by someone then you need to explain how.

How did jontron beat destiny?
How did soph beat destiny?
How did fucking sargon of all people beat destiny??

Back your shit up, it's so fucking tiring

Hi Destiny

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT AND WHY SHOULD I CARE

jesus these e celeb threads need to be deleted. mods do your jobs

Im pretty sure hes playing dumb to get further engagement.

Theres no way he doesn't know that disarming people who use guns to defend their homes has no guarantee that they won't suffer disproportionately. People using guns to defend themselves might be doing so against equally dangerous invaders.

>mfw you think destiny would actually visit this shithole or even remotely care what people think here.

No, I'm a fan who only knows of this place because this is where I grew up (not pol tho, fuck this place lol), and regret it, mostly, memes were nice.

Attached: browser_2019-04-08_13-29-04.png (1445x200, 55K)

Attached: Screenshot_61.png (1019x234, 103K)

Stop making threads about yourself Destiny

this

Destiny is obtuse.
He totally fell for the James Watson trap and couldn't understand why he is in it.
Also, constant appeal to consequences.

>How did jontron beat destiny?
rich blacks still commit more crime
>How did soph beat destiny?
idk I'm going to watch it tonight but I'm sure she fucked him up, she's a good kid
>How did fucking sargon of all people beat destiny??
I didn't expect sarg'n to be so efficient but he and nick fucking destroyed both of these leftist faggots, you can tell they tiny realized this because he went on his usual obnoxious defense mode
it was embarassing to see tbqh

/thread
and kill yourself

That stream had like 30k live viewers....

>meme flag
macedonia?

I fucking don't give a damn. Fuck off with eceleb nonsense.

what do you give a damn about? and why are you going out of your way to say you don't care?

been lucky..only had I think one non squirter