Iran's Revolutionary Guard labelled as terrorist

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47857140
What did Zion Don mean by this?

Attached: itshappening.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4860683/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
rt.com/news/455893-iran-centcom-terrorist-move/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
rt.com/news/455893-iran-centcom-terrorist-move
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Haushofer
wearethemighty.com/iran-iraq-war-child-soldiers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>install group over democratically elected government
>call them terrorists
Like clockwork pottery.

So does anybody actually hate Iran other than American Boomers and Jews?

Apparently Russia and China are making an alternative to SWIFT the international wire transfer system
as for IRGC I dunno I mean I was told that IRGC exists in parallel with the iranian army in that a coup, supposedly, is less likely to happen as there are two military systems in Iran

What is your take on Iran? Russia and China are way closer to Iran and are natural allies. There are many Chinese that love Iran and have been buying farms or vacation property there.
Not the USA... I mean yes there is a lot of that, for return on investment.
But for clean food clean people clean water... I guess the Chinese are in awe of Iran. I was surprised to learn this.
As for Russia, you guys may not like Iran that much but Iran likes you. Natural allies by way of the Caspian Nexus with interactions going back 1000+ years with the Rus (allegedly)
The new silk road is real and USA is going to become a giant concentration camp
it already is like that in california

Why? Why did they overthrow democratic Iran, install a puppet dictator and now try to overthrow said dictator to set up a democracy? Why?

y the saudis and other sunni countries like them in various degrees

Jews have no actual idea what they are doing, they just assume chaos and turmoil is good for their people.

I remember 10 or 20 years ago it was "total tin-foil" to call

Look up Brezinksi
Look up the Green Crescent plan
1979-1980 Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran had big uprisings and coups, all pro islam
Also with the fall of the USSR Azerbaijain became its own country but it is still a seat of the rothschilds, much like Albania in fact Azerbaijain is OLD ALBANIA as in 1000+ years ago that was Albania, the Albania near Cyprus is New Albania.
Both have lots of Jew Banker Khazar connections

So they're gearing for war then. This is Trump's gift to Netanyahu.

>IRGC commander Mohammad Ali Jafari also chimed in on Sunday over the pending U.S. designation, warning the U.S. military would lose all the security it enjoyed in west Asia. "With this stupidity, the American army and security forces will no longer have today's calm in the west Asia region," Jafari was quoted as saying by semi-official Fars news agency.
IT'S TRULY HAPPENING

they are the spawn of satan and I was told satan likes to break things down into clay and then "rebuild them in his image"
if you look at abuse and stuff this is what happens.. you break the person, or animal, and then you are supposed to rebuild them back up.
military for example, satan/loki/hermes is an allegory for both alchemy and gnostics

Just following orders

Attached: Keep_america_israeli.jpg (600x500, 43K)

Honestly this is going to backfire on the empire...
EVERYTHING THE USA DOES IS TO DIMINISH ITSELF
this is all following a script and we are approaching a new phase it seems where Israel and USA are going to become giant concentration camps
not visibly so I mean with all the drugs and decay and sex and tik tok... we are in a death camp of sorts

Drumbf wants a war with Iran, in a way or another.

Sorry, I mean other than the Sunni-Shia split. I was thinking people in the West. I don't know anybody in the UK who is scared of Iran or hates them and who isn't outspokenly pro-Israel.

*Israel wants

The Jew fears the Persian

>Also with the fall of the USSR Azerbaijain became its own country but it is still a seat of the rothschilds, much like Albania in fact Azerbaijain is OLD ALBANIA as in 1000+ years ago that was Albania, the Albania near Cyprus is New Albania.
>Both have lots of Jew Banker Khazar connections
Checked, also. This is correct according to what i know.

About time
There parasites
These people cause more problems in the world then any other people

The question is is why do Jews have such a specific hatred for Iran? It almost feels like it's more than they simply want the land.

I am okay with this. Sooner the better. I have been saying this since 2010. Only now we have a word for it. Accelerationism!

Persians are the only ones who pose an extensional threat to Israel. It's not like Arabs are gonna ever win a fight against them.

>Jews have no actual idea what they are doing, they just assume chaos and turmoil is good for their people.
because US gives the Israel tons of money and weapons.
If the war machine stops the Jews lose everything

>inb4 I'm drafted into war vs usa
Well it's been good to be among with you bros

Truth

LOL are you two that stupid? Because Iran is not sucking globalist dick. They dont hate Iran,they hate Iranian government,just like they hated Gaddafi,North Korea, Milosevic,Soviets etc. anyone who doesnt bow down to central banks

And Israel is just extended hand of Washington not allowing Arabs to unite (whole norhern Africa+Saudis)

Thanks man, your part of the wolrd got really fucked over

Ashkenazi jews are east turkish iranic people, technically... they migrated into europe and germany

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4860683/

Localizing Ashkenazic Jews to Primeval Villages in the Ancient Iranian Lands of Ashkenaz

The Yiddish language is over 1,000 years old and incorporates German, Slavic, and Hebrew elements. The prevalent view claims Yiddish has a German origin, whereas the opposing view posits a Slavic origin with strong Iranian and weak Turkic substrata. One of the major difficulties in deciding between these hypotheses is the unknown geographical origin of Yiddish speaking Ashkenazic Jews (AJs). An analysis of 393 Ashkenazic, Iranian, and mountain Jews and over 600 non-Jewish genomes demonstrated that Greeks, Romans, Iranians, and Turks exhibit the highest genetic similarity with AJs. The Geographic Population Structure analysis localized most AJs along major primeval trade routes in northeastern Turkey adjacent to primeval villages with names that may be derived from “Ashkenaz.” Iranian and mountain Jews were localized along trade routes on the Turkey’s eastern border. Loss of maternal haplogroups was evident in non-Yiddish speaking AJs. Our results suggest that AJs originated from a Slavo-Iranian confederation, which the Jews call “Ashkenazic” (i.e., “Scythian”), though these Jews probably spoke Persian and/or Ossete. This is compatible with linguistic evidence suggesting that Yiddish is a Slavic language created by Irano-Turko-Slavic Jewish merchants along the Silk Roads as a cryptic trade language, spoken only by its originators to gain an advantage in trade. Later, in the 9th century, Yiddish underwent relexification by adopting a new vocabulary that consists of a minority of German and Hebrew and a majority of newly coined Germanoid and Hebroid

>Persians
only 63% of current days Iranians are persians, rest are arab monkeys who hold the power

That said Israel, France, UK, and USA were all involved in deposing the Shah and installing Ayatollah
There were democratic/western (french educated) alternatives to Khomeini.
They wanted the green crescent under the belly of Russia to bleed you dry in the 80s and allegedly it worked at least to end the USSR.

One of the few groups who protect Christians in the ME. Bad goyim!

I mean there's that too. I can't see them being touched by Iran as long as the US is looming over them, however, unless Russia backs Iran. What are Russian-Iranian relations like btw? In terms of the government and the Russian people?

There are plenty of countries that still resist globalism but the hate-boner Israel has for them pales in comparison to Iran.

The higher ups are not Arabic as far as I'm aware.

hahaha you're so dumb dude....
arab-iranians make up like 8% on the border of Iraq
there are more kurds and azeris if I recall correctly
also some afghan illegal immigrants
63% is a ZOG estimate but actually that might be right.
Kurds and Azeris are technically Iranian ethnic groups but as you say non-Persian

Jews dont run Israel you fools,its run by Anglo Saxons and Germans from Washington you pricks

>What are Russian-Iranian relations like btw? In terms of the government and the Russian people?
Russians are loyal to Israel first. Rest is their second or third priorities.
Arabs are few but they control the government.

They need to take Iran for the oil fields just like Venezuela,are you that stupid brother ? To believe some conspiracy bullshit. Its your country, UK London Bankers and Germanic lords fucking everybody over for literally centuries.

Just look at the list of the oldest banks. All controlled by UK-Germany

Israeli elections are tomorrow and Jared Kushner is going to reveal his peace plan soon after. I wonder if it includes a war with Iran to bring "peace" to the Middle East.

> "it's not a conspiracy"
> "it has nothing to do with Jews"
> "in fact it's a conspiracy by the British and Germans"
Okay, Shlomo.

>much like Albania in fact Azerbaijain is OLD ALBANIA as in 1000+ years ago that was Albania, the Albania near Cyprus is New Albania.
>Both have lots of Jew Banker Khazar connections
wtf am i reading

They are going to annex the West Bank.

uhhhhh
first of all Iran is basically a secret Isreali project, at least Islamic Republic is
You know Israel was mostly founded by Mizrahi some of them from Tehran and Esfahan.
The early settlers of the 40s and 50s their children the first generation to be born of Israel spoke farsi fluently and were sent to infiltrate the mullahs leading into the 1979 revolution
I'm just letting you know... just as ISIS was bullshit Iran is Israel's justification
I'm not saying they're in total control but they created this regime, no doubt.
Bush Sr played a big role and they did the Iran-Iraq war, Iran contra, etc

>This article is about the country. For other uses, see Albania (disambiguation).
The toponym Albania may indicate several different geographical regions: a country in the Balkans; an ancient land in the Caucasus; as well as Scotland, Albania being a Latinization of a Gaelic name for Scotland, Alba;[1] and even a city in the U.S. state of New York.

are you saying albania has its origins in scottland and new work? What??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

stop posting in bad faith

not connected to albania (the balkan country)
has nothing to do with caucasian albania
the balkan albanians call their country "shqiperia"

"The timing of the announcement is especially interesting, given that Netanyahu is facing a tough election next Tuesday. In addition to ditching the nuclear deal, US President Donald Trump has made several other moves in support of Netanyahu, including the relocation of the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and the recent recognition of the Israeli claim to the Golan Heights."

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-082052.jpg (1078x2845, 929K)

greater israel is happening

Albania near Serbia is uh... home to a famous old rothschild estate also Bankers Petroleum with Wesley Clark (jew former head of NATO during the Yugoslav war, see a conflict of interest here....?) also tony blair the faggot from UK runs the show
Azerbaijian is where Rockerfellers/Rothschilds started oil production in the late 1800s 90% of the worlds oil (mostly for lamps) came from baku
I agree that the two albanias are not connected other than in name and that famous jews have done oil shit there also it is important to them perhaps for other reasons....

Arriving in Albania’s deep south, Corfu looks close enough to swim to. Its soaring cypress trees are mirrored a mile away on the Albanian shore, where the UNESCO ruin of Butrint abuts an azure sea. The Rothschild name, synonymous with one of the most sumptuous villas on Corfu, carries weight on both sides of the coast. Lord Rothschild’s Butrint Foundation helps maintain the open- air museum here.
>I'm talking about modern albania, Caucasian albania is well over 1000 years ago

rt.com/news/455893-iran-centcom-terrorist-move/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

you fags voted for this jew fuck

>?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
kys

rt.com/news/455893-iran-centcom-terrorist-move ?????????????+

I-I-I-I-I-I-It's 9000-D chess guys, he really hates Israel and his beloved daughter married a Jew so he could get closer to them

r-r-r-r-ight???

>rt
double kys

MIGA Don

You gotta help the Iranians vlad, they are the most based nation on earth right now that still scare the jews

Lol rt is just as legitimate as the BBC or whatever kike media you watch.

that's what I said

WE MARTCH FOR ZION

..also, Slavs, Indians and Persians are linguistically related languages. (they have the same ancestral origin)

Interesting that a State ran group from a country literally half way around the world can get this designation, but the cartels operating on our border and in our country with body counts in the hundreds of thousands cannot.

Really activated the almonds.

FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!!

Attached: bolton war.png (837x723, 498K)

LOL....you are scratching a surface here. American politicians (Congress) is owned by FED (private central bankers) who pull strings from Europe (old banking families) but are heavily influenced by Rothschilds (who heve been financially controlling British Royals since early 1800s). ;-)

>Jews dont run Israel you fools,its run by Anglo Saxons and Germans

Can confirm.

They are earning their money right now.

I don't know, but I think we should class the American army as a terrorist Israeli group at this point, since its clearly only designed to justify eventually invading Iran, in order to benefit Israel.

Wrong.
They are going to Open the borders with Egypt and Gaza and let gaza be free. in return trump will pay them approx 40b$.
also Lebanon will take in migrants from Gaza, those who wish, and accept those who already in their territory as citizens, in return Trump will pay Lebanon approx 70b$.

wanna bet ?

I did not exactly know that but yea I mean, I can see that.
I'd like to see a Neo-Zoroastrian movement but I have no idea if it will happen. The current surviving zoroastrians in India (parsi) and Iran/USA are closed off and dying out, and the ones here in USA are basically CIA/Mossad niggers
also evangelical Christians in Iran... yes Jehovah's Witness, again this is CIA shit like the evangelicals in China, churches are useful

yea those CIA niggers in Mexico really love getting away with murder and torture
it is their secret religion allegedly

Cool flag mate I like your balsamic vinegar... from Moldova
As for your predictions yes this lines up with what I've seen, it has been so long that Egypt and Lebanon/Jordan will accept these people for the money

did Q tell you this nonsense?

>Lebanon will take in migrants from Gaza, those who wish, and accept those who already in their territory as citizens, in return Trump will pay Lebanon approx 70b$.
>things that will never happen

who is in Nepal besides CIA niggers?
I'm seriously wondering.
So what do you think will happen?
Also who did the Vegas attack and why? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Mandalay Bay shooting given your level of confidence.

>So what do you think will happen?
I told you what will happen. They will annex West Bank.

what does this really mean though... don't they already have the west bank?
Also can you explain Vegas? Was it mossad?

They will formally have it.
Vegas shooting? No, it was a deranged man.

>there are movies where you can here 2nd shooter
>don't worry about it it was one deranged man
Same as NZ, huh? :^)

I bet you faggots also believe that the Earth is flat.
And yes, same as NZ. Lone mentally ill men did it.

The Iranian government created and supported the ideological belief that is now known as suicide bombing during the Iran-Iraq war.

And the Saudis actually did it on US troops

you mean Syria

>Iraq
Retard

You gotta be kidding me
and "sectarian violence" has been going on for 500+ years too?
gangland violence indiscriminate attacks
uh huh
suicide bombings or other suicide attacks come from CIA dude
look at the RFK assassination

Source? They promoted self-sacrifice to advance military goals (like sending soldiers into minefields to clear a path), never did the Iranians send people to blow Iraqi civilians up lol

yo buddy you're glowing a bit too bright right now

пoмoгaй нac тoвapищ

Attached: 1551723454129.jpg (400x400, 27K)

OP you are watching this thread closely but haven't replied to me
Are you even Russian?

Not really, funny guy.
And remember lads....

Attached: Subscribe to PewDiePie.jpg (887x899, 287K)

It is flat you faggot

Attached: images.jpg (263x191, 6K)

>So does anybody actually hate Iran other than American Boomers and Jews?
Nope. Nobody hates Iran except American Boomers and Jews.

It was the Syrian government though.

It's always a lone wolf every time. You believe in fairy tales.

Where do I sign up to die for Israhell as Qjoo has been demands?

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

This is so they can label Syria a terrorist nation.
It's all about annexing the Golan Heights now that they found oil underneath.

Where can i go to learn about geopolitics?

All Iranians living in America are huge faggots.

But Iran could't even win a war against Iraq. Also they employed human wave tactics which would put both Soviets and Chinese to shame.

Leaf is correct. It was Syria who first used suicide bombing against the US troops in Lebanon.
>pic related
yes I agree with what's being said there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Haushofer

Attached: Der boomer 3.png (1440x907, 442K)

realism vs liberalism and Ayn Rand's philosophy but for nation/states.

Good, I thought for a second you're a fucking moron.

I see that America is sending their best and brightest today

wearethemighty.com/iran-iraq-war-child-soldiers
here is an article about how Iran used their own people as a way to clear minefields during the Iraq-Iran war in the 80's, if you do a little digging yourself you will be able to find more sources that are closer to your liking.

Henry Kissinger continuously humiliated the Syrian government and Assad (current Assad's father) over the Israel-Palestine conflict that the Syrian government began mass funding of terrorist networks like Hezbollah, and introduced them to the idea of religious martyrdom.