Does my cat look weird?

Does my cat look weird?

I think she might be inbred/retarded.

Attached: IMG_20190523_091520.jpg (2976x3968, 2.38M)

No, must be just you

user I think your cat is a shapeshifter. Hurry and catchit!

Nah. She's a cutey

>Does my cat look weird?
Looks fine to me, maybe the ears look a little big?
>I think she might be inbred/retarded.
Sibling cats mate all the time. Inbred kittens aren't anywhere near as prone to defects as humans would be. I wouldn't know anything about retardation in cats, though.

Cat is fine.

She looks fine. Fuck you for dissing such a glorious beast.

Also post more pics.

Retardation in humans isn't that common actually. Even for aristocrats who did it for centuries, most kids were fine.

Yeah, retardation sure, but physical defects and bad health are.

It's her head/eye/ear size, I think. Also she acts retarded.

Attached: IMG_20190406_022303.jpg (3968x2976, 1.68M)

Not sure about retardation but bitch is certainly photogenic as fuck.

This one might actually be more fitting.

Attached: IMG_20190329_172945.jpg (3840x5120, 3.71M)

Yeah, has some down-y vibes on this one. But still so glorious. I don't even like pets and she makes me jelly.

What a cute kitty. Here take a picture of the street cat that comes into my house user. You made me smile after all

Attached: 20190517_194952.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Yeah true. There is something freaky about it. My cat acted retarded too and he looked normal. Cats act very differently cat to cat, more than dogs do

Shit, nigga, where did you find a camera so shitty in 2019.

Also damn, quite the big boned street cat.

She falls a lot to start, not to mention the non stop licking. Also doesn't understand how to drink from a bowl, only a cup or mug. Scratches the wall in an attempt to cover poop. She's missing an eyebrow, too.

Attached: IMG_20190424_045335.jpg (3968x2976, 2.22M)

Digital zoom on my tablet. I mean i also had been feeding them for a month at this point

Attached: 20190419_112845.jpg (3264x2448, 2.61M)

Does it make a difference if she's dumb? My cat was like that, got really obvious shit wrong and couldn't look after himself properly. He was a pain in the ass and I honestly didn't like him because he wasn't affectionate, I just kept him around because I felt bad for him (if he went to another home he would have died, the vets told me this).

Is your cat affectionate? Honestly, I think a pet is worth having around if they are loving. It really makes a difference.

She's very sweet and can be smart here and there. We just tease her and call her retarded because she can't understand :) But it's all in good fun, I love her very much

Attached: IMG_20190303_132553.jpg (5120x3840, 3.71M)

So why do you care if she's retarded then? Honestly don't know why you made this thread

Sharing her retarded beauty with the world would be a good enough reason tbqh.

I love her.

>Sharing her retarded beauty with the world would be a good enough reason tbqh.

Ah, my mistake, I thought I was on the advice board. Faggot.

Oh noes, an incel thread died for it.

Maybe that incel thread was asking for actual advice, on a board where it belonged.. not some reddit soi fag showing off his le cute kitters where it doesn't belong

Maybe. Or maybe it would be just an other pretence to bitch about women and society. Maybe OP needed some reassurance that nothing is seriously wrong from random fags.

You literally said all this thread was was showing off Why do you have to be such a faggot?

I'm not OP. All, I said that I don't mind if there was no other reason, not that there is none.

Cool, let's just turn this into /soc/ then, fuck actual advice lmao

It turned to showing off and I didn't think she was seriously retarded, nor was it an issue. I did want advice/opinions on her looms though, because I've mulled over if she has something seriously wrong. (she looks so weird to me) Posted in advice for advice, had no idea an incel thread was going around? :(

Attached: IMG_20190417_010953.jpg (2976x3968, 1.9M)

Pretty majestic if you ask me user

all cats are retarded and hate you