go on vacation with friends

> go on vacation with friends
> not my boyfriend's cup of tea so he doesn't come
> friends and I befriend guy in the hospitality industry who we get along with well
> hang out with him when we can, making his shifts more fun and talk to him in his off time too
> whoops, definitely develop a crush on him, though maybe it's because his job is to be nice to me and I'm misreading that
> we all exchange social media info
> feel guilty that I'm so excited to get to talk to him even though I have a boyfriend
> he connects with all of my friends but me

So in the end it resolved itself, I'm guessing because he picked up on my crush and isn't interested. But I am left feeling guilty about it, even though it was very short-lived, I didn't act on it, and it was probably mostly a side effect of the context of being on vacation. Do any of you ever get mini-crushes while already in a relationship?

Attached: vaca.jpg (340x221, 15K)

you can have crushes just dont cheat. You dont have to tell your boyfriend everything that goes through your head.

Let's keep it 100 here, you would have sucked his dick in a heartbeat if he came onto you strong. But he has better things to worry about than traveling hoes and you had to go home.

I dunno, since I wasn't actually offered the chance I'm not sure if that's true or if I was just enjoying being "back in the game" for a sec.
Though apparently I have no game so I should really appreciate my boyfriend's tolerance of my personality more.

This.

Perhaps it's time to trade your bf for a newer model. Something exciting.

You weren't 'back in the game', but if you were, you'd cave in the heat of the moment and cheat. Dump your bf, you don't deserve him.

aahh those fleeting hostel crushes...

It's nothing wrong to have crushes and to feel attracted to people when you're lonely but acting on it or letting them act on it is what defines you as a piece of shit. If you didn't you don't have to feel guilty.
This.

>Lonely
She was left to her own devices for like 45 minutes and she jumped on the first guy who said nice things to her. Bet money she's either cheated before, or will in the next year.

Oh I agree, that guy is in for a ride.

That was a bad way to phrase it but flirting is fun and generally harmless. I don't think I really noticed how far I let it go until I was really disappointed he didn't want to talk to me again.

You should break up with your boyfriend, he deserves better.
Nicely put.

You need to reevaluate your wants and needs, because is absolutely correct. You can say all you want
>I dunno, since I wasn't actually offered the chance I'm not sure if that's true or if I was just enjoying being "back in the game" for a sec.
But you said it yourself,
>I dunno
If you don't know, figure it out before you put you and your boyfriend through needless agony because you were lonely.

For sure, break up with your dude and go do whatever slutty things you desire; no need to involve someone else and at that, hurt them because you don't know how to control yourself.

ignore the whiners here, if the genders were reversed everyone would tell you to take the opportunity. my co-worker has been cheating on her fiance on every single business trip and is still a good gf at home. you can do the same, obviously not while members of his social circle are around though.

Of course anyone CAN. But why WOULD they? For the thrill? Or in OP's case, because she's lonely? People such as that need a fucking hobby; if you have time to cheat on your partner, you have time to do literally anything the fuck else.

That's only because women themselves do the same shit, men are just adapting to the fucked up dating game where all the odds are against us.

>if the genders were reversed
Lurk more and you'll find out that no one usually supports infidelity here. But there is always those with broken logic to serve as the anomaly that tells otherwise.

In this case it's you. There is no excuse for cheating.

>Enter a relationship with the stated or unstated condition of monogamy
>wtf why do people look down on infidelity???

Attached: honk2.gif (455x457, 417K)

>For the thrill? Or in OP's case, because she's lonely?
Yep never underestimate people's selfishness.

something about "having your cake and eating it too". and maybe it makes a boring evening much more fun.

>implying men haven't taken advantage of the confined housewife in the past at all and cheated on them asap
>for decades
>regularly

lmao bitch, it's the women that have adapted and now "men" aren't liking it. tough luck.

I wasn't actually asking, I was illustrating that these are poor reasons when a healthy hobby would suffice. Hence,
>if you have time to cheat on your partner, you have time to do literally anything the fuck else.

Aw man. Talking about crap advice. This shit is a dime a dozen.

>some men did it in the past
>this means women are allowed to be cheating whores these days who ruin the family unit

Kill yourself.

>no one
>usually

ahahahaha

Yeah but if they're selfish why do something else when you can have some of that sexual pleasure that feels good and satisfies on a deeply evolutionary level?

Hobbies are for weirdos and losers with no friends anyways

must've been widespread enough if the common stereotype is "only men cheat" and going strong even in the present

Attached: 1502290139316.jpg (294x316, 17K)

Too obvious, but I'm replying for posterity. Based 4plebs for their archives.
>something about "having your cake and eating it too". and maybe it makes a boring evening much more fun.

>Cheat because you are completely creatively bankrupt and unable to have fun with literally anything else because you are that empty of a person
Solid advice this person's got.
>These people did a bad thing in the past, and now I get to do something to get back at these people who are dead and forgotten.
Nobody has ever had a similar opinion has had a healthy upbringing.
>Hobbies are for weirdos and losers with no friends anyways
Haha right all those musicians, films, and television shows that entertain us just magically appeared for humanity's consumption without a single genesis.

>implying cheating men are dead and forgotten

wew boy, quite funny since being a player with a gf and more optional fucks on the side is the wet dream of lots of users here, not to mention mgtow and other splinter communities

you're just afraid because it's that much easier for a girl to have that than a dude

the crush while your partner is away thing is super common and boring and you're fine if you're this guilty about looking at some dude while you were on vacation

what actually stands out to me is that he had the balls to just completely ignore you but respond to your friends

I'm guessing it was obvious you all knew each other so it's real obvious he excluded you

wtf did you do?

>implying cheating men are dead and forgotten
Well...yeah. Why wouldn't they be? Are you holding a grudge against dead people?
>Nobody that has ever had a similar opinion has had a healthy upbringing.
>quite funny since being a player with a gf and more optional fucks on the side is the wet dream of lots of users here
Why would you let a sect of anonymous individuals whom you'll never meet affect your lifestyle so negatively? Do you have absolutely nothing going on in your life?
>not to mention mgtow and other splinter communities
Broken record:
>Why would you let a sect of anonymous individuals whom you'll never meet affect your lifestyle so negatively? Do you have absolutely nothing going on in your life?
>you're just afraid because it's that much easier for a girl to have that than a dude
No, it's:
>wtf why do people look down on infidelity???
Relationships built on lies are not healthy relationships, especially if the pair involved mean to have children. If you don't care about the integrity of being a truthful person to the one you love, then simply say so and the conversation can be over.

men cheat. some won't, the majority will at least once. girls in highschool will get cheated on, some woman stupid enough to marry her tru wuff will get cheated on shortly after having their first kid, and so on, and all will be jaded and see true male nature for the first time. (as men themselves claim, pointing at the coolidge effect to excuse themselves.)

and unfortunately for men, women talk, too. thus their value as partners decreases whenever a woman's financial stability increases.

>musicians, films, and television shows that entertain us just magically appeared for humanity's consumption without a single genesis.
There is a genesis. Desire for pussy

>a women being a whore

who would've thought

Attached: 1558248904525.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

lol youre a selfish cunt who would have cheated given the opportunity. you shouldnt even put yourself in those situations. you tried to hang around some random guy in a more than just friends way while you were in a relationship. you nearly fucked 'the help' while on vacation - absolutely worthless

Just tell me you want to mimic the reprehensible actions of these individuals you're so keen on bringing up. Tell me, in no uncertain terms, you don't care about honesty in a relationship instead of pussyfooting with this
>Other people do it, so I should
because that's what this is really about;
Completely missed the point.

Attached: 1394560902.png (1340x718, 848K)

i'm actually on the fence about it, and for now remaining in my hands-off position. observing my social circle and their relationships are, with only two exceptions, pointing in a clear direction though.

hell, here you are, fulfilling my expectations of 'bitter old fat lady' coming up like clockwork. expecting daddy issues next btw.

>i'm actually on the fence about it, and for now remaining in my hands-off position
Finally, the truth.
>observing my social circle and their relationships are, with only two exceptions, pointing in a clear direction though.
So be the exception. Why are you so defeatist?
>Boy, the majority of my social circle's relationships suck, I guess that's what I'm in for.
Is that how you intend to live your whole life? Lowest common denominator?
>hell, here you are, fulfilling my expectations of 'bitter old fat lady' coming up like clockwork. expecting daddy issues next btw.
Zero idea where this came from or its relevance.

>flirting is fun but harmless
If it were harmless, you wouldn’t be feeling guilty about it.

If it were harmless, you would not have developed a crush even though you are in a relationship.

If it were harmless, you would not have felt the tremendous disappointment when he did not reach out to you.

Typical female whore. Flirting is NOT HARMLESS. Flirting is the precursor to sex. NO GUY SEES FLIRTING AS “Lol only fun”. THIS DOES NOT EXIST.

You are not only stupid, but you are potentially a cheating whore. Fix your fucking priorities. And you need to TRASH that idea out of your head about “flirting being harmless”

She probably blew up his phone and he could tell what a thirsty thot she was.

You sound rotten. I hope your bf breaks up with you.

It's threads like this that make me distrust women

Attached: 1537701830748.jpg (500x317, 121K)

You should distrust everyone faggot, just not to the point of shutting yourself in. That's just common sense.

>you can have crushes
Cringe.

If you're already in a committed relationship and you still develop strong romantic feelings towards someone else, it's a sign that you're current relationship isn't healthy. If you're truly in love with your SO, you won't be lusting after some random person you meet. At most you might find other members of the opposite sex attractive or handsome, but actual crushes are not good. Reason being is because a crush is more than just attraction. If you have a crush on someone it means you're thinking about that person and you're fantasizing about being with them. What this really means is that you've emotionally checked out of your current relationship. If you're 100% invested in your current relationship, you shouldn't even be fantasizing about being in relationship with someone else.

The very fact that OP is crushing on some other dude means her mind is not entirely invested in her current BF. That's usually the beginning of the end if you're the boyfriend in OP's case.

I meant more than usual faggot

When you enter into a relationship it's best to cheat as soon as you feel your partner has an emotional bond / attachment to you. This way it hurts way less if they do it to you. You also have some powerful emotional firepower so maybe if you have a fight you can just let them know you've been fucking other people and that you've only ever pretended to appreciate/love them

Yeah, I always thought that if the friends don't like you you're hookup potential is fucked, though I supposed if he wasn't trying to get with her friends and just thought they were cool, he can talk to and ignore whoever he wants.

Don't let these incels beat you up. Its ok to have crushes, but at least you didnt cheat. Granted it seems like you wouldve given the chance which its hard to blame you when you are on vacation wilding out and your so didnt want to come. I just got back from vacation and did end up cheating because my gf didnt want to come after begging her to. Inb4 KYS. Im really reevaluating my relationship now, if my so doesnt want to come on vacation to something i would have wanted to share with her.....whats the point? Anyways you did better than me and for that feel a little better.

Kys. Stop making excuses for being a shit human

Attached: 1541810811711.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

These.

>what's the point?

Some people like to not blow their money on traveling?

yes you are a whore. you wont have love because you cant control yourself.

GO TO HECK ROASTIE! REEEEE

This is my question. Why didn't your boyfriend go with you? If you're not serious enough yet to go on vacation together then yeah you can still shop around a little without being a complete bitch. If you and him just don't like that same stuff then you need to think about how compatible you two are.

>is a whore in a relationship
>hits on everything under the sun, regardless of commitment
>self-respecting attractive dude doesn't give the whore any time of his day because he knows better
>whore gets upset because she can't monkey branch
>"why wont any attractive man give me attention Jow Forums?"
You're a parasite. You deserve nothing but scorn and disdain from people.

The only joy I get from situations like this is knowing that parasites like yourself have an expiration date, and men are gradually learning to completely ignore subhuman scum like you.

Not everyone has the luxury of traveling any time they want. The bf probably didn't want to give up his few vacation days to waste a few thousand dollars on his thotfriend so she could lie around on the beach and stare at Chads all day. Also,

>interests must always be mutual to be 'compatible'

Fuck this shitty meme. Love is about letting your s/o be themself. I don't want to date myself.