GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Vent away!

Attached: 1449951437183.jpg (251x211, 5K)

Hey so hypothetically speaking say my gf and I were hanging with you at your place and twords the end of the night I say we should leave because we gotta go to bed so we can get up on time for work. Would you consider that rude?

No, that'd be normal

Not rude at all

Hey, closet case. Stop wasting time on Jow Forums.

I work at ups and a co worker who i know is married with a kid well 2 kids ( his wife) just had a baby, well, I've seen him firt with alot of people (women) including a female co worker,(driver) and another driver and i were both talking about this the other day how he's such a nice guy.. Very nice and polite.. But a few people who i normally deliver to told me a few things about him, and my buddy and i were wondering if we should contact his wife and let her know how her husband is behaving? He's been spotted eating lunch with the same women a few times and it's most definitely not his wife because I've met her before.. He puts a bad name on us drivers.. And he's very buddy buddy with another young kid who's also married and I've heard from some of the older guys that he does the same shit behind his wifes back too..

How many thoughts would it take to reach you?

Because I know I am #2
He has a girlfriend.
And I was stupid enough to fall in love.

>should I try to destroy someone's marriage based on some flirting and unsubstantiated rumours?
As a general rule, you shouldn't fuck with other people's relationships unless someone is about to get maimed or killed.

You have to be sober first.

I am in the same spot. I can see how he always tries to be close to me or at least talk to me when we meet in person (we have a group of friends in common). But outside real life, nothing. Zero. He's too busy I would like to think.

And I know its me who's in the wrong. For I have lots of more free time than him. But still gets me a little sad to know that he might get a minute or just a second to send me one tiny message.. but no :c

Christ well at least you have reprieve knowing that it's not because you're a useless waster that he's not responding

I know a girl who I think might feel the same way towards me. Honestly, just text him yourself. He probably doesn't know you like him and he's too shy/busy/confused/unsure to make the first move. If he likes you he'll be happy that you texted him.

I wish I knew if I did something wrong. If you’re just busy I understand but you used to tell me everything and I don’t know what happened. I miss you. Did you used to care about me?

Im not allowed to talk to you anymore and i'll be monitored from now on.

Can you say my initial so I know?

Everyone here is a fucking retard and utterly incapable of helping me.

I did care about you, but I can't stay here forever. I have to move on, you know I have responsibilities. It just wasn't meant to be.

Can you tell me an initial so i can move on?

Then consider suicide.

Y. I'm most likely not who you're looking for. You should try telling him what you feel, I'm sure he would understand, and you could have a definitive answer. Moving on without clearing your doubts isn't good.

Thank you. He won’t understand, though.

Why is that ? We often assume a lot of things about people, and it creates problems that simple communication could solve. You never know until you ask him.

What? Monitored..? How old are you...
Talk to them and tell them you can't talk at the moment. So they stop wondering.

I’ve tried in the past, he doesn’t like it.

The issue is you, not me

I’ll just message K and ask her.

And that's why you have to kill yourself because you are too good for this world, sweet summer child.

He'll never see him again.

Not them, but I'm also in the same situation. I don't have his number. I know how to get it, though, but it isn't through him. I lost that chance because I'm shy/busy/confused/unsure...

Do you think, if he felt the same, he wouldn't mind me randomly messaging him? What should I do?

Pathetic

I’ll block and move on. I guess I have no choice in this.

I think dating app culture has kind of ruined people's ability to make connections. I met a girl, knew she was looking for a relationship and stuff, but I just wanted to see where it went. Became pretty obvious it wasn't going to work out in that way but I thought we got along well enough we could have a decent friendship. Apparently not though, the only way she knows to reject anyone seems to be completely cutting them out of her life and putting them on ignore mode or something.

I don't understand why it's so difficult a conversation to have. Hell, I thought she was pretty honest and open about stuff... has been till now.

It's especially fucking confusing to me knowing that our respective lines of work and interests mean we'll probably bump in to each other now and then anyway. I feel like she's making that inevitability far more awkward than it needs to be.

ICP is great
imma be down

The sooner you leave the better.

Biggest pet peev lately: Women who keep saying "I have a boyfriend" when they obviously don't.

I get it of you don't like me, hell even I don't like me but for Christ sake just say no and stop lying through your teeth. Saying "I have a boyfriend" doesn't mean I would stop pursuing you anyway lol

Initial and I will.

When I was in my anatomy class witnessing the cadaver in front of me I felt extremely comfortable with entering this unknown man corpse but felt uncomfortable with people looking at how willing I was to grab the organs of a dead body

That same day my mother was cooking meat and the scent of the raw meat was similar to the corpse but I had not negative effects like puking when that thought came to mind but I did linger on the thought of why I had this feeling till my mother tossed me a plate of that same meat but all cooked and covered in spices even with the fact that I connected that plate of meat to a corpse I ate it would out a thought

Anyone have some thoughts on my experience?

Attached: goddoesnthear.png (568x454, 367K)

Just food for thoughts.

>thought we got along well enough we could have a decent friendship
You each wanted a different type of connection. You didn’t want hers and she doesn’t want yours. She chose to remove and distance herself from the situation but apparently you still want her attention. She has no obligation to give you any so any awkwardness you feel is on you.

Do you still want the video?

Jow Forums should die and be used as a martyr

I get that you're pissed off by all that, I would be too. Change your job. Some people are too influent to be judged.
But if you feel the need, talk about it to a friend.
It's a son of a bitch, that's all.

I wish I could but it's the only gateway through the world outside of work.
And everyone at work is a cunt.

Working out, wearing make up, buying new clothes etc etc are just masking insecurities.
This isn't a criticism, I'm just saying that there are more avenues to feeling good about yourself than just forcing yourself to fit in to a societal ideal. In an ideal world, we would just where whatever felt comfortable and exercise just for health, but I recognize that such a world can't exist, and that even I love feeling great when I buy a new pair of jeans that fit me just right, or find a shirt that really compliments my look. However I think in the long run it's much more healthy to battle your insecurities mentally rather than physically.

Attached: 1514640389988.png (913x637, 167K)

Leave me the fuck alone buddy. What I do in my spare time is between me. I have been posting on here about this the past few weeks. You don't know my wife the way I do, you don't know the shit that goes on, how I constantly do everything for her and get absolutely nothing in return. My marriage is shit. It sucks. I love my kids and would never put them in harms way, but at the same time we married quite young because our parents forced it.

leave me alone. I know the guys have noticed, I don't care. My wife doesn't care either. I've seen the way she looks at *John, and have seen the messages she gets on FB. Trust me, the feeling of remorse is not one sided.

Have to turn some soil loose by hand with some shitty soil tiller made for small gardens because actual soil tillers are $300 a piece.

It's so boring and awful I just look at the yard and think "nah fuck this shit it'll never happen".

Attached: 1554995914488.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

Shut up, J.

Rent a tiller

There are more polite ways to go about it than this. You know, an adult conversation. Tbh, ignoring me completely from the off would have been better than dragging me along by giving excuses constantly for not getting back to me sooner.

We didn't want a different type of connection to begin with, it just didn't work out and I'm perfectly fine with that like I said. I get it. She probably is too good for me and if she's realised that so be it. I just think it's better if we clear the air than leaving things like this.

I don't see how it isn't going to be awkward and I don't see how it's entirely on me.

Maybe you should go forth and start that about conversation since she is is very kin to just dropping your ass

I shouldn't talk to him. It would be the same pattern all over again. I like him but it doesn't matter

In another year time you'll only be a distant fuzzy memory to him.

You're a sociopath with low self esteem

hamburger

I’m confused.
>she was looking for a relationship and stuff, but I just wanted to see where it went
That is two entirely different connections. One has a commitment, the other doesn’t.
>I thought we got along well enough we could have a decent friendship
This is what you wanted. Seems like she doesn’t
>completely cutting them out of her life and putting them on ignore mode
>dragging me along by giving excuses constantly for not getting back to me sooner
Which one is it? She didn’t completely cut you out of her life and ignore you if she’s still responding. Sounds like you’re hurt because you are not high enough on her list of priorities
Take a step back to really look at the situation.
>it didn’t work out and I’m perfectly fine with that
Not really...
>she probably is too good for me and if she’s realized that so be it
Rejection...
>it’s better if we clear the air than leaving things like this
What exactly is in the air that needs clearing? You met, wanted different things, respect each other’s desired perspective enough to not cling or force the other to compromise, and you move on. Only seems you truly don’t want her to move on. She has. I understand your feelings are hurt but get over it.
>I don’t see how it isn’t going to be awkward
>Don’t see how it’s entirely on me
You are making it awkward with your attempts to establish a deeper connection she does not want, obtain closure of a decent friendship you did not have, and from you wanting the benefits of a meaningful connection with someone without the stability of a commitment. She clearly knows what she wants, sought you as a potential partner, and is focusing her attention elsewhere after you were uncomfortable with filling that role. She seems pretty mature to me.

>sociopath
>low self esteem
Fair enough
What?

Attached: 20190523_124535.jpg (640x524, 108K)

Did you add him on facebook ? You could text him on there and get his number.

>Do you think, if he felt the same, he wouldn't mind me randomly messaging him?
Of course. If he likes you he'll be happy to talk to you.

Just go for it, honestly. If he likes you he'll be glad you contacted him, if he doesn't then at least you'll know it and you'll be able to move on.

Absolutely you should tell her. I'm that wife, my husband has been hanging alone with and having affairs since starting going to the rooms. Tries to justify it like "I do everything for her she's a bitch tho" as if having affairs emotional and physical is justifiable. Found out by going to the rooms myself then just asking around our friends. The only way I stay sane is having affairs as well. Our marriage is shit because he couldn't keep it in his pants. We used to be happy. If someone from the rooms straight up told me with evidence I wouldn't be surprised and would have something to force him to make a decision, commit to our marriage and stop being sack of shit, or leave like the sack of shit he is and suffer.
He wonders why I hate him. Of course his wife already knows, he talks like he's great but he's wildly unfaithful and mean to her at home. Blames her for all his unhappiness. Takes out anger on her. Etc.

Rofl dick in a jar, probably doesn't even get sucked

Your wife cares.

That illegal shit you doing is going to catch up to you. You think you slick and no one sees you.
Karma is a bitch baby.

I think I have a chance to bring down or at least make dent in a massive UK Super market chain. I think I have a shot at finally putting an end to the abuse and send a message that no matter how high you are up the chain in retail/ super market's. You are no God, You are no Immortal and you certainly will never be untouchable. I can do this without even stepping into the store. And to me if you can inflict damage control without even having to go into the store or whatever. Then that is impressive to me. I can finally show the word what i have had to suffer with for 22 years. I keep reading what I have said and it is just simple, brutal and too the point of the the very sickness of that super market chain. And I know I can do it anonymously. All I have to do once I have clearance is send my customer feedback for anonymously again to 8 major organizations. And walk away. Just walk away. I can always order online anyway. And to me it is basically the final fuck you I have left. And I'm actually not scared. Like said this will either be catalyst that sets it on fire. Or it will be brushed under the rug. But regardless. This is ending. One way or another.

Karma's on my side. Fucking dumbass. No wonder you live in that shithole.

All I want to do is try to start a new leaf

I don't want to go and study something deep, I want people to admire me of my smartness. Obviously, I am actually pretty dumb, my job is low-skilled and I was never particularly good, academically.

Where did it come from? What should I do?

Attached: 1554221477117.png (2000x1908, 2.65M)

I feel like I’ll die without you. I know I won’t but I want to.

Not that user, but you sound like an ignorant mong.
"Karma's on my side" wew lad

>masturbated
>went too deep
>cervix is giving me stabbing pains now
fucking stupid, vaginas are fucking stupid, my toy is six inches how does this even happen

Possibly from neglect and poor nutrition in childhood. Also depression and stress can cause cognitive impairment. Maybe you should check on your mental health from a professional.

Can't eat.
Lactose and gluten intolerant with gut problems.
Not counting calories anymore.
Aiming to a normal calorie-restricting diet but feel satisfied when I skip meals by mistake or I eat less calories.
I feel fat. So fat. Too fat.
I try to eat lot of fruit, veggies, lean protein and oats. This doesn't help.
Can't focus. Can't concentrate. Feeling tired and sleep 12 hours a day.
Can't talk because no energies. Enough energies to walk a bit around tho.
I am so scared.
I can't talk properly and give the attentions he deserve to my bf.
Anorexia is slowly kicking back, and I don't know what to do.

Why must you live without them? Have you told them?

Jesus

I don't think I'm ever going to escape my sins.

I’d never say that to him but he knows I love him. We could never be together. I would if he wanted it, though. I just miss him.

"Hey we got a job and should be intelligent enough to realize when it's time to go home, lets be reasonable people" … seems. Normal?

Larper. My place is much nicer than yours.

Im with someone that hides me and acts like we arent a couple when we sleep together every night. See each other every day. Fuck regularly and it breaks me because I really care about her but I feel like she doesnt care about me. It hurts so bad and I wish I didnt have feelings for her. Id rather feel nothing and I wish I knew how to.

You don't deserve to be in his life.

Is it legal to get a cancer tumor surgically sewn onto my skin for aesthetic reasons?
I want to grow tentacles.

Whose life?

Nah, I don't use it.

I just never wanted to have to tell him over text..but I guess it's better than never telling at all. Thanks for your advice, user. I'll try to reach him in the next few days. Hopefully.

Masturbating while I think about you is actually better than actually fucking you.

Sad but true.

god theyre brainwashing the children into religion outside my building. let them decide when they get older dont do it for them

Every sentence is more painful than the last
Although not as painful as your cervix i bet

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son, so that anyone who believes in him may not perish, but have eternal life.

Sin is dead. You have already escaped it if you chose to believe.

I feel like a goddam machine
when I have something to do im always working super hard and it takes up all my time
but when I have nothing to do I just sit there unproductive as hell
my last final was a week ago and I start a new job in like two weeks
but I've done nothing and I feel like a sack of shit because of it

No matter what you do or say, something will find wrong in it. Acceptance of this is hard.

Rofl iktf i imagine unspeakable things in my head but end up disappointed when they just lay there. Especially when they get out of breath from being on top for 10 seconds

I understand ;__; I was lucky to have you in my life for as long as I did. You’re always my favorite.

You know what. I'm just going to leave it for now. Because they know it's coming. I'am at least happy I have written it. And it is saved. So I have done that at the very least. But even tho this can end it, and I actually have faith it can. Maybe just maybe now it is safe to wait for the right time. We got it all set up. But it is foolish to run arrogantly into a warzone without strategy,timing and then faith. Once you got the first 2 then it is truly down to you for third one to be able to truly hit hard,on target and end your enemy permanently. Do not aim to disable or cripple. Aim to kill.

Go on. Favorite what? Pet fish? Orbiter? Friend? ... the suspense is killing me

Person...

Dearest R,

It has been, what, two years, two months, and thirteen days since I have last seen you? One year, three months, and thirteen days since you last wrote to me? A few days ago I believe I saw a message from you saying something like, “If you want to talk, I can. But I still do not trust you.” But your message disappeared shortly after. I want to tell you again that I really do like you, and that I am very sorry for hurting you.

How is your day going? Today I decided to come out a bit earlier than yesterday to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County so that I may be able to catch some of their earlier shows. Yesterday, after this museum had closed, I went over to Hollywood Boulevard where I walked into three museums: Ripley’s Believe or Not! Museum, the Hollywood Wax Museum, and the Guinness World Records Museum. After all that I went up to the Griffith Observatory. Then I hung out a bit at the Grove on 3rd Street and Fairfax. I keep going to all of these places hoping that I can stop thinking of you. But I cannot. Every waking moment I have is spent thinking of you. I cannot enjoy anything I do, because everywhere I go, I wish that you were by my side. After visiting the Grove I went back home where I spent about eight hours consuming alcohol on my bed, hoping that I could stop thinking about you long enough to fall asleep. By the time I was starting to feel sleepy, I saw that the Sun was already rising. Please call me. Please agree to see me as soon as possible.

With love,
- R

no need to be rude

But I don't believe in sin, I was using the word metaphorically.

I wish I didn't feel so hopeless. I am not going to see a therapist because even though my boyfriend said to and he's rightb ut it doesn't hlep. Nothing helps. I drink and I cut and I slam my head and it's scarred me and I know this is going to kill me but I can't help it nothing helps nothing helps and I'm afraid and I'm drunk and I'm afraid I'm so afraid I just want this to be over I have no hope I want to die I was raped and I want to die and I want it to stop please make it stop it hurts irtt hurts it hurtsi t hurtsi t hurts

Boo

Are you cold-blooded or something? You know can exist independently of the weather.

Why? You’re not him.