Do INCELS exist? or is it all a kike psychop to humiliate white men and kill off marriages and monogamy?

do INCELS exist? or is it all a kike psychop to humiliate white men and kill off marriages and monogamy?

Attached: 1554691921316.jpg (601x538, 90K)

Attached: 1503788968734.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

Attached: 1554741028287.jpg (500x500, 204K)

Attached: 1554692254488.jpg (1200x627, 146K)

how long have you been on this site that you doubt the existence of unhinged kissless virgins? the fact that Jow Forums is a critical part of far right media culture is already enough of an indictment of whites.

its all a bunch of bullshit. you think faggots that watch MSNBC arent losers?

Attached: 1543978968875.gif (480x267, 419K)

All I can offer is an anecdote. When I was growing up, everyone went to parties out in the woods and got drunk. Even the socially awkward, fucked up looking kids were having sex. The virgins back then were voluntarily virgins, they didn't take part in going out, getting wasted and hooking up. It doesn't seem like kids today go out into the woods with kegs anymore, so idk wtf they're up to.

social media has ruined everything. its back to thinking that everything is glamorous on the internet, similar to earlier days of TV

Attached: 1554744177406.jpg (900x1148, 932K)

Maybe it had some basis in reality, but then its memeification out of mockery or resent has made the term useless outside shitposting.

Sage first and foremost but guys why do you think they spam this specific thread over and over again?

everything is a kike psyop
the incel meme is dnc adopted by normies who think that they need to gatekeep mediocrity

it must be so depressing to be a gay commie

Attached: snowflakes.png (1185x603, 57K)

Attached: what communism has become stalin hitler.jpg (552x692, 52K)

Actually, can someone edit stalin's granddaughter into this?

Attached: 1526319075810.jpg (1134x572, 84K)

Attached: atlanta.jpg (1159x653, 230K)

all 3 of these dudes could have sex with a prostitute if they wanted. "incel" simply doesn't exist. while it's true that women seem incredibly picky and are capable of dating above their "league", it's fair because at the end of the day they're the ones being penetrated, carrying a baby for 9 months, and then delivering it. being perceived as a weak or unattractive partner doesn't = incel. it just means that you are disadvantaged in the dating game; SEX is not dating.

if you fail at dates, you fail at sex

that said there is a lot of delusional thinking out there. then again theres a lot of scumbag women and niggers too )webm related()
It really makes you think. Normies are now sucking nigger dicks when waiting at a stoplight. We are living in a clown world indeed.

Attached: 1554698613441.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>be me
>want to get laid
>instal tinder
>see this cute girl
>start to manipulate this bitch for the propice she find me special
>it worked
>she fixed the date in a pub where there are people playing jazz, she told me that she likes the place
>8pm, i'm in this place with her, this is not jazz but rock'n roll blues feelsbadman.jpg the place is really cheap, ridiculous and small, like a shit chinese restaurant
>order a beer for me and her, and engage the conversation
>her voice is so fucking small, i can't hear her with the musice
>she is there just listening the music, I suggest her to stay there 30minutes or 1 hour here and to move somewhere else for talk
>she tell me that she prefer to stay there
>this is so fucking weird
>I try to make some joke sometimes, she is like surprise that I talk while random people are playing music
>10:30pm she told me that she is tired and she need to sleep cause she works at 8am. And tell me that i can stay alone in the pub for listening more of the music
>I tell her that i was not there for the music but for actually talk with her, so we leave together the place and walk 5minutes into the subway
>we barely talk, at this point I'm asking myself what i'm doing right now, what did just happen
>we say goodbye
>the day after she send me a message like "I am not ready to get involved in the relationship, something familiar is missing, i prefer to tell you that now rather than 2 dates later. But conversation could be interesting"
>WTF.jpg8000
>delete tinder forever

This fucking retarded whore wouldn't talk with me then tell me that something familiar is missing. With reflexions and time I know i could insist, date her again and make it work. But WTF she doesn't even deserve a cat life. Fuck this hoe

It's a psy-op so is no-fap. If a man shows concern for what you do with your dick, he's either gay or a kike. Sex is nothing special. Losing your virginity is the quickest moment of your life. There's nothing special about it. Having sex w/o the goal of reproduction is akin to masturbating. There's nothing special about the continual practice outside of a long-term relationship leading to marriage. Casual fucking : You're furthering a bond w/ no future .. thus a waste of time and resources. Most people have fucked or are fucking. The data proves this.

> Incel
Is a psy-op/meme. It's an attempt by (((them))) and the left to strike back with childish bantz.

Filter and ignore it

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

Some women will have sex for meals, gifts, money, shelter etc. It may not necessarily matter if the man is ugly as long as he can provide what she wants. Men tend to think of intercourse very romantically and virginity being a special thing, but women often have the opposite view. They think of virginity as embarrassing and intercourse as method of acquiring things they want. Spoiler, the problem isn't women, the problem is our culture is in decline. In the past, this behavior would have been viewed as shameful by both men and women. In my opinion, there's no way to fix it, and it will continue crumbling and decaying. We have educators across the country teaching women that this behavior is not only good but empowering. Birth control, abortion, weak beliefs in morality, antidepressants, all part of a poisoned arrow in the heart of the West.

would actually be better if dining and gifts etc helped get sex but it doesnt. Just helps you become a beta bux faggot getting taken advantage of. Women just take what they want and dont care about giving anything in return. Theyre entitled and think they deserve it all from men

Attached: 1554533658521.jpg (375x592, 32K)

Sure, that's definitely true for some women. But truth be told men are superficial too. Men ought to know that this 9/10 woman is getting the same attention from dozens of other men who are competing for her affection and attention (and her vagina). I don't feel bad for those men. They are DUMB and horny degenerates. To hell with premarital sex and the thousands of problems it causes in society. They'd be better off trying to marry a homely girl who is still capable of feeling love, not some narcissistic Instagram whore who'll never really be yours.