Is there a way to GET RICH QUICK?

But for real, and preferably without scamming ppl.

Attached: 1558554874729.jpg (750x724, 104K)

Yes, but I have no idea what it is. If I did I'd be doing it myself. People stumble across ways of getting rich quick every once in a while, and they get rich very quick. By the time we learn about it they've made their money and been bought out by a corporation.

Get a job. That usually makes money.

Take feet pictures and sell them to disgusting perverts.

Sell your hemoglobin. Sell your sperm. Sell your hair. Sell your kidney. Sell your first born. Sell your body for gay sex.

I know a way but you need a leap of faith,

Obviously, it's pretty easy too. Just follow the advice in my book and subscribe to my program for just 50 bucks a month!

very funny joke that just funny as it was 100000 times before, well done.

Shoot.
Though' I'd prefer from zero to hero.

give away your money to those who need it.
the universe will bounce back to you many times the amount

Yeah take out a big life insurance policy then kys

Depends on exactly what you mean by "rich" and what you mean by "quick". Generally, the more money you want and the faster you want it means you'll have to accept more risk. If you're ok with that, then take out a huge loan, go to vegas with it, and win big.

If you're thinking about 1M or less in 5-10 years, that's probably more doable but you're substituting hard work for luck.

Can confirm, this unironicaly works.

But probably because of practical reasons. The person who has the confidence and empathy to help others instead of being obsessed with own shit and taking risks, is the type who creates opportunities and is more likely to get invited by others when there is an opportunity.

Yeah I know of a way, but if you want to hear my flawless 5 step plan you’ll have to pay me a small fee :)

1: lurk Jow Forums
2: buy chainlink

I've got plenty of chainlink in my yard is it worth a lot?

1000$ end of year
nah but fo real tho, decentralized smart contracts are the future and basically you're fucking stupid and hate money if you don't buy chainlink (it's a cryptocurrency)

huh

explain ur experience so far

>give away your money to those who need it
I don't quite do that stuff actively, although I obviously give money/cigs to people who approach me, or to co workers/people I somewhat know by name, not asking anything back when lending as long is under 1k, basically small things like that mostly. Bigger stuff were couple hundred bucks donations to random ass causes like a program for deaf kids, or some rescue dog shit; hell donated 0,5 btc like two year ago and don't even recall what for. Also obviously giving away fancy tech stuff once I'm done playing with it or getting a refresh. Ironically my biggest "giveaway" was probably to my sister, and I genuinely don't even like her that much or anything, just felt like inviting her on a shopping trip out of the blue, and what can I say, she has a talent for spending.

As for the returns, doesn't quite qualify for rich but bank balance fluctuated between 2k and 200k (not counting the crypto shit ... although seeing the market now, etherium might've been a meme anyway), and I never had a full time job for longer than half a year nor much personal spending as a 25 year old boomer. Again, I'm not the "rules of the universe" guy and would probably have almost a million if I actually cared about money; but I bet being carefree with it, played a part in giving me the opportunities to actually gain some. Most direct connections were probably giving tons of free weed and helping to renovate the flat of some guy I barely knew, who then hooked me up with his company or paying for bike repairs for some poorfag co worker who turned out as the idea guy, who actually had a decent idea, and then gave me 30% of the profits despite minimal actual help. (Though helping him to stay focused and motivated should count)

But again x2, it's more about the mindstate that makes you do that than the actual act of throwing money around, and I doubt approaching it from the other end would do much good.

dropshipping. theres tons of vids on youtube to get you started.

how much did you made?
is there a way to do it completely for free?

never tried it yet. been to busy to make a website and set all that shit up but i do have the products i want to sell already. of course there isn't a way to do it for free but you don't need that much money. it's very low start up. you can even use a credit card.

Find some sort of product on Alibaba that you can spin a story on with an environmentally friendly focus. Can be anything from a cosmetic product, to a stuffed animal (although you will have to find a partner charity to give a cut to, and it can be competitive you will find to become an official partner).

You can begin simple by creating social media accounts towards this, as well as a business email.

It helps if you have basic skill with GIMP or any other free software to design branding, i.e. keeping startup costs small.

From there you buy some inventory, flip products out of your house, and as/if your operations are successful you can begin streamlining (e.g. middle-man a logistics company in to handle shipping, etc.).

bump

bump

Invent something that can be made for a dime, sell for a dollar and needs constant replacing.

(the principle behind razor blades)

nice.

bump

This, there's not easy money, everything costs, even selling drugs is hard

bump

bump