Queen steps in: NEW royal baby will NOT be a vegan

nowtolove.com.au/royals/british-royal-family/meghan-markle-baby-vegan-55024

You knew this mongrels chimp face would show when she got bred.

UGLY fucking thing now, as expected...and with NO CONTROL over her spawn. HAHAH!!

Attached: ugly-nigger.gif (296x357, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QZTwLirCSWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: europoors.gif (800x436, 61K)

Reptiles need to eat meat

To raise a child vegan is child abuse. A thing the Queen would know about.

>tfw you 56 your ancient enemies royal family
I wonder if she'll launch a plot to over them. Hope she has a good Spymaster.

Attached: 1554644770560.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

why doesn't she just do what she did to princess diana to her?

Attached: 1554076990859.gif (500x500, 978K)

They were inbred as fuck anyways so who cares.

How fucking dense can she be.

I'm not against her wanting to personally raise her child how she wants or forcing veganism on it, but if you marry into the royal family you should expect to follow certain rules.

Everything I read about her just suggests she has a massive chip on her shoulder and has mental issues.

I have to wonder if Harry only married her so the queen might assassinate her. He probably suspects she did his Mother and is using Meghan to 'prove' it to himself.

>she has a massive chip on her shoulder and has mental issues
she has nigger blood in her, so yea, she does both a massive chip and mental issues.

A Mixed Race Female from Los Angeles has a chip on her shoulder and also has mental issues.

JEEZ, WHO THE FUCK SAW THIS COMING.

Attached: a002.jpg (1033x636, 219K)

That's an interesting theory.

They whacked his mother, so this is his payback.

Attached: 2ialomn4u6s11.png (800x769, 126K)

Harry could have married anyone. Why a nigger that's already been married before?

Attached: 1401077057020.jpg (328x450, 41K)

>Everything I read about her just suggests she has a massive chip on her shoulder and has mental issues.
pretty typical for a nigger desu.

hope the royals learn from their mongrelizing for political purpose experiments. They should've never allowed this in the first place. Sometimes I wonder if they are actually even redpilled on the jews or not.

Attached: 1554494074215.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

She was bred so they empire could on the surface reflect the growing diversity of the plebs it rules over. It's a surface level act to pacify the masses. This dumb cunt thought she was going to be able to steer the ship? She was just a birthing mule for a mutt loyal to the kingdom.

He married her because Africa is rising as an economic and demographic power and they needed a counter to the stigma of a family with a history of slaving and colonialism. She's just a deflection.

Henry is a fucking bastard for the damage he's done to England, the psychological damage there's going to be after that mutt baby is plastered everywhere is going to be a powerful propaganda tool against native English forever.

>Africa is rising as an economic and demographic power
No it isn't you retarded faggot, and if it ever does it'll be because the chinks replaced all the worthless niggers.

I honestly think liz with have her pillared on the way to the hospital. Fucking over Harry is one thing but to have a double mutt that's a little too much

Attached: 1530557029528.png (475x607, 243K)

>To raise a child vegan is child abuse
eh, most of the time yes but it can be done in a healthy way, just most people can't afford it

>they needed a counter to the stigma of a family with a history of slaving and colonialism.
what do they have to counter the naziism?

who dis old whyte woman thank she is trina tell me how to raise my mutt?
old bitch better be shuttin her mf mouf

Honestly I kind of want it to survive, just so's Phil gets to call it a spear chucker before he dies.

Goddamn this dumb bitch must be good in the sack.

Zez

Attached: 1371114360026.png (243x227, 68K)

Punishment for not being Charles's legitimate child.

Attached: harry.jpg (624x391, 48K)

God save the queen

Never thought that I would say that, but the Queen is fucking BASED AND REDPILLED

give Yolandi gf

He’s a literal bastard, everyone with eyes knows he’s not Charles’ son.

Royal family are cannibals confirmed

I'm sure the queen was thrilled that dianas' bastard offspring was bringing a half nigger mutt into the royal palace...

>feminist from age 11 onwards
>abandons family because they remind her who she really is

What the fuck was Harry thinking.

Their royal family already echoes so you can't make it any worse senpai

Flush the fucking thing. How close are its eyes going to be anyway?

Get a taste of the multi-cultural insanity the rest of us white 'subjects' have to deal with then. Lol.

Queen should've had the last say in the fucking marriage

if the only way it can be correctly done requires so much more effort then just don't do it in the first place. pretty counterintuitive, this roastie

youtu.be/QZTwLirCSWM

Take that Roastie

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_lrjf9g4v7ib6zdkzszy7ag.jpg (1024x877, 189K)

Fucking disgusting mutt, hope they disown that dried up whore

Seriously. He could have married an upper class British girl from West London. He's throwing away his royalty genes on a 37 year old mixed race mutt.

Looks like she was not very happy to approve the prince's choice, but she had no role in this decision.

Attached: inakkjym35001[1].jpg (600x430, 33K)

I'm imagining her gliding sideways to smash that bish.

It'll probably end up happening

I legitimately didn't recognize her, and assumed she was the survivor of an acid attack.
too fugly to fuck

Attached: 1481689061947.gif (250x200, 16K)

Imagine this thing sitting on the throne.

Attached: mutt.jpg (236x236, 12K)

WUZ

What Baby?

Attached: 1553982068413.jpg (1116x1083, 270K)

not in line for the throne

She's a pawn for them to display amongst the horde nations.

I know the niglett won't be in line for succession, but imagine how the paki's and africans in britain react when that time comes. They will be frothing at the mouth to have a brownie princess, and white brits will probably cave.

How can we advance the niglet in the line of succession? Literal KANG opportunity and it can't be passed up.

Vegetarians are fucking stupid.

That's not how it works.

Hell fn yeah no old white bitch no nuthin how we riase our kings

Vegans arent vegetarians

She didn't meet that dude until 2 years after Harry was born tho

Not the same without that Hollywood magic, is it?

This. The quotas and affirmative action are now everywhere, so probably the rabid libtards think that if there are 10% niggers in population, then the Royal Family should have 10% niggers likewise. However, this is a very subtle way to appease all mutts. The time will show what kind of 4d chess that was

What a disgusting pig Markle is yuck

In this pic he has Charles' beady eyes though.

I came here to say this. Nice digits chap!

That's why the Windsors/Saxe-Coburgs need to be violently overthrown and killed.

Obviously fake and shill sage and sage

Propaganda 101

Nought to love in this post

Too soon right now.

He looks more like Charles.

What point are you trying to make? She's cute.

That nigger's name is 'anri'. 'yolandi' is stupid enough but 'anri' is even more nigger. I hate those subhumans.

Of course not. If its a nigger, (((they))) want him as a meat eating black BVLL, Jamal Tyrone Windsor will get many chicks.

Attached: SRSLY.jpg (750x633, 61K)

Wait a minute that bitch that harry married is 37 years old? That kid will probably come out retarded

because a kike prods philip in the chest?

made up clickbait article

hou jou bek kaaskop

5D Royal Chess.

This is better than watching sitcoms

He won't.

And you're complaining about Meghan having a chip on her shoulder. He could have had a sweet Carolina girl. We all know those are the best.

90% of these (((media))) reports are bogus you do realise that. it's money for gossip and always has been. why is there even a thread about these celebs, fucking hell people who gives a shit?

Because it's a welcome distraction from reality