Allison Mack of Smallville Pleads Guilty in Nxivm Sex Trafficking Case

msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/allison-mack-of-smallville-pleads-guilty-in-nxivm-sex-trafficking-case/ar-BBVJEu7?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: smallville.jpg (799x533, 31K)

i'd fuck her

Ahahaha. Stonk women used vag for a payday.

kind of a bonner killer that she won't "get raped in jail", fucking females have it on easy mode

i'd let her direct traffic for my juicy cock if you catch my drift
i mean into her twat
but whatever. hope she dies in prison, the fucking cretin she is

would be cool if shed name clients but she probably doesn't want everyone she's ever so much as smiled at to commit suicide

I bet she's a freak. The kind that would be okay with bringing her 11 year old daughter in to help service you. She'd start her out sucking your balls while Allison worked the shaft. Then she'd make her daughter eat her ass while she was riding you.

What a sick woman.

>ywn have a sex cult
Fuck! Where's clown world when you need it?

not getting sentenced until september... wtf... how efficient

>inb4 probation

Attached: Allison Mack.gif (245x160, 969K)

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Raniere is just some geeky guy who hacked the real secret to getting laid.

>tell women their pussy will get them anything they want in life
>but they have to learn how to use it first
>you can teach them

It's utterly genius if you think about it. What's the biggest problem with pussy really? The cost. A woman giving the pussy has a full list of demands.

Keith structured it so that other men paid the cost, while he secured the benefits.

bump

yeah heres the big thing
keith raniere or whatever never did anything to harm me
or really anyone who didnt sign up for it
i dont think whatever he did should even be illegal

She’d make you her slave.

Women are actually very nasty in jail, they'll probably force her to go down on them because she's prettier than the typical female criminal.

She should be sentenced to 10 years in a maximum lezdom facility.

Attached: 1511627742221.jpg (600x607, 75K)

Feminist anti-white Democrate 2020 candidate's father also connected. Slid right off Jow Forums's board

Attached: 4356789op.jpg (1318x1579, 262K)

I bet she'd dress up as a schoolgirl and make you drink her piss and called you daddy while your broke her arse in after you spanked her naughty little bottom and love every minute of it. The sick bitch.

>Nxivm Sex Trafficking Case
that's funny, in Vice's headline blurb about Nxivm, they called it 'a shady cult-like self-help group'

Fully monitored, for her safety of coarse.

Attached: 9ADE7B04-07E2-4124-924A-837B18DF891B.gif (368x241, 498K)

>Allison Mack, an actress and one of the most high-profile members of the cultlike group Nxivm, pleaded guilty on Monday to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges.

>“I must take full responsibility for my conduct,” Ms. Mack said, sobbing while giving a lengthy statement at the Federal District Court in Brooklyn.

>Ms. Mack, who is best known for her role as Clark Kent’s friend in the television series “Smallville,” was one of six defendants in a federal racketeering indictment filed last year against members of Nxivm.

>Some women in the organization, which was based near Albany, were part of a secret society in which they were branded with the initials of Nxivm’s former leader, Keith Raniere, and forced to have sex with him, federal prosecutors have said.

>In her statement on Monday, Ms. Mack admitted to recruiting women into the society by telling them they were going to become members of a female mentorship group.

>Her goal, she said in court, was to promote Mr. Raniere’s teachings and help him further his objectives. To do so, she said, she engaged in criminal conduct.

>As a condition for membership in Nxivm’s secret sorority, women were required to offer up “personally damaging or ruinous” secrets, Ms. Mack said. The group also collected explicit photos and videos from members as well as rights to their properties, she said.

>Prosecutors have said that the women who joined Nxivm’s secret sorority were warned that the damaging or embarrassing information they volunteered would be made public if they revealed the existence of the society.

>The sect was arranged into circles of women “slaves” that were led by “masters,” prosecutors said. When Ms. Mack was arrested last year, officials said that she recruited women into the society as “slaves” and required them to have sex with Mr. Raniere.

>Feminist anti-white Democrate 2020 candidate's father also connected. Slid right off Jow Forums's board

>Before Monday’s hearing, Ms. Mack had previously pleaded not guilty to charges including sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking and forced labor. She had been released on $5 million bail.

>The actress, the indictment said, was part of Mr. Raniere’s “inner circle.”

>Ms. Mack, 36, told the court that she first joined Nxivm, which long billed itself as a self-help organization, because she was seeking a sense of purpose.

>“I was lost,” she said.

>Ms. Mack’s biography on her website, which was no longer active on Monday but was still accessible in archives, said that after “Smallville” ended, Mr. Raniere had mentored her in her study of acting.

>She said in court that as she spent more time with the group and with Mr. Raniere, she became persuaded Nxivm and its messages would be beneficial to others.

>But almost a year after her arrest, Ms. Mack said on Monday that she had concluded through introspection and “self-examination” that Nxivm’s leader and some of his followers had broken the law.

>Last month, one of the group’s co-founders, Nancy Salzman, pleaded guilty to charges in the case. Two weeks later, her daughter, Lauren Salzman, also pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and racketeering counts.

>Others charged in the case include Mr. Raniere and Clare Bronfman, an heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune.

>Ms. Mack, who wept as she gave her statement and had to pause to compose herself, apologized to victims of Nxivm’s scheme.

>Each count to which she pleaded guilty carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison. She is scheduled to be sentenced in September.

>The trial of the remaining defendants in the case is scheduled to begin later this month.

Why are women so stupid and susceptible to cults?

You have to go back

I like the way you think

do i? or do you
he was a puppet of bromfman or whatever
the seagrams heiress
so you can suck my cock dude. fuck you

2 years at the cushy Club Fed. Over/Under, goys?

I don't see a downside.

>being this fucking new

Attached: 11B40000-3C7C-4FCD-B921-E28004538F6A.jpg (875x490, 106K)

truly sick and vile pls describe more

16 months reduced sentence for (((rehabilitation))) which is 14 of those 16 months

Her best bet is to get a lawyer that will plead in her behalf that she was a victim and her mentor coerced her into the cult.

nice post
this guy was living the life, running a sex cult using hollywood ladies to recruit women and brand them and make them drop weight exactly the way he wanted
charisma isn't illegal. doing what you want, as long as others are willing, is not illegal
the seagrams connection is where it gets rotten, but i guess you don't take any issue there
you're one of those fat guys who uses social media to defend sluts in the hope it will get you laid
you're a chubby guy. you're a little chubby boy.

You think she was ever spit roasted?

Attached: 1554733041446.jpg (836x939, 455K)

>followers had broken the law
>concluded through introspection and “self-examination”

nigga what

pussy pyramid scheme. i like it

once marked as a slave you'll always be one
tisk tisk

i wish i was able to achieve this brevity