I am a menacing psychopath (5.0/5...

I am a menacing psychopath (5.0/5.0 on primary and secondary psychopathy) with testosterone levels ranging from 4-5 times the high end of a normal male. Generally sitting at 3500-5500 ng/dl

I weigh a muscular 234lbs currently at 5'10'' 20yo due to weight training.
I am trained in MMA(Intermediate), Boxing(advanced), Kickboxing(Intermediate), Knife & blunt weapon fighting(master)

People steer away in fear at first glance at me and I've terrorized and bullied many people thruought my life for fun or personal gain.

What is a profitable line of work for me? How do i use my talents? My life just seems like one big waiting around for a bus, idling around type of situation.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (695x930, 1.13M)

test

Attached: Screenshot_15 (1).jpg (836x440, 107K)

Unfortunately, your talents aren't really of much use in the normal world's job market. Thugs and the like are a dime a dozen since the extremely desperate fill the ranks and work more cheaply than you ever would. Plus, because they're cheap, they're disposable and if they DO get caught, all the better since they don't need to get paid at all.

You have few options, in my humble opinion. So, develop other skills and try to fill a more in-demand position

The military, duh, although it's probably not that profitable in Russia. Maybe some mercenary type of shit.

OP is a faggot, but you're pretty wrong on this one.

OP can be trainer at a gym to start with. If he has to work he can work at a warehouse until he finds work doing something else.

He can also lead self defense training courses given his experience in martial arts.

Or if he has a brain, he can go to school and learn how to be a dietitian.

Move to a beach city OP, you'll find work somewhere.

National military then a mercenary group like blackwater.

>trainer at a gym
>lead self defense training courses
That shit requires a lot empathy if he wants to be any good.

Bodyguard. You need to keep cool though

yep teaching requires alot of empathy. I can fake it real well and be as charismatic as I want, but I can't keep it for long because it is exhausting and annoying.
Yeah I am kind of freelancing some lifting and building stuff right now so you guessed right about the warehouse, but instead of getting shit salary I get 10-14k $ a month for 5 times less working hours, because my IQ is exceptionally high, which I ironically forgot to mention

>What is a profitable line of work for me?
Bagging groceries.

No thank you. I will leave that shit job to the sub 100IQ monkeys
I could never stay in a position beneath somebody even if I wanted to. I gravitate to the top in all social groups. Fast.

I will split your head from the pavement and make your mommy bag it up for me

Based and redpilled
Seething

tl;dr

by talents, do you mean zuccing your own dick?

all these basedboys barking over the internet daily, but nobody has said shit to me when I provoke them irl, daily. hahahahhahahahah

Nah bro I’m a good shepherd, if some chucklehead provokes someone around me intentionally, I’ll have a word. I can see psychopathy in the eyes, there’s no hiding from me! I’ll peer into your shell of a soul!

Tbh you actually don’t seem that bad OP, you haven’t killed anybody, you’re just a bully which is more sad than anything. A pity to not feel love, I don’t envy you.

Military

You're a nobody

>fite me irl
you're a caricature of yourself

>OP can be trainer at a gym to start with.
>People steer away in fear at first glance at me and I've terrorized and bullied many people thruought my life for fun or personal gain.

No he can't

You're a fuckin faggot I think a profitable line of work for you would be sucking cocks or gay strip dancing.

Why the fuck is your ego so fucking fragile?

Well, there is always finance but gotta know people to make it work, can always try the uni way but it's hit or miss.
Bouncer/security at a FANCY place to meet people for a career upgrade is worth considering too I guess.

Yeah, OP seems actually pretty fine. Being a self-aware psycho who has enough intelligence not to act like a total brute is preferable to the usual "I'm a nice guy" incels around here.

Stop taking the bait, Jow Forums. You're better than this.

Attached: 1535922843900.gif (400x197, 1.93M)

Yeah. I bet OP is 5'8"

Fuck off ya piece o shite

I don't understand, the guy is literally showing it's a pasta that was on Jow Forums before, so why are people falling for it?

ngl I am surprised these were on point. Yes I am incapable of loving romantically or relationship like.Only love kind I feel is lust. I don't even love my own mother. Would be perfectly fine chopping her up for the right price. Only person I ever came close to feeling love was a random girl. I was never attracted to her sexually or romantically, but I started feeling some relationship type of love for a bit. She got absolutely terrified when she realised I was an absolute psychopath, then I bullied her and her family for about a year to get my fun and now I have resisted further ruining her life for now. Probably will end up masskillsuicide down the road out of spite.