Why does Bipolar disorder exists. I wish i could erase my mind

I tried multiple ways of getting it under control but i never felt truly free in so long, Multiple weeks of Mind and soul cleansing seem to be a waste

Attached: Download.png (237x213, 7K)

GO get your seraquill my dude I promise you’ll wake up with some sense of clearness. I let me bipolar go on way too long I’m treated. Found out at 20. Didn’t get pills until I was 25

Also I find weed helps my shit sometimes

I am currently taking seraquill as part of my treatment but i have trouble coping with the void my mind created. I am at a point where i am at a dead end. Ive been in and out psych wards since 3 years. I am growing sick of it. I just want to live a normal life

ive tried various drugs..

Sorry to hear user. I find my meds don’t work as well when I go to bed late at night/am not eating well taking care of myself. They should keep trhikg drug after drug it’s it’s not working. If they made you feel sluggish at first that’s normal. Sometimes they takes weeks to start working soon. I know how hard it is the ups and down too much sometimes and just want it to end

Literally anyone who is honest enough with themselves will have to admit that they swing between two poles of happy and sad.

The whole thing is fucking stupid, because it's literally something that every human being can identify with.

Nobody ever gets it "under control" until they die.

Welcome to humanity, user.

its not that, bipolar is when soem one snaps from one mood to the extreme opposite really quick. Like a wife says something when you are in a bad mood and then suddenly you are really happy. The common is swinging from happy to angry or sad really quick and many times its by something that snowballs real quick into something bigger than it really is.

>thinking this is gonna a be an acting thread. Some one uses it for bipolar disorder.
damnit

I find when i get mad it helps to just let lose when its not around people, if your manic just stay home and scrub your house with a toothbrush or find another way to lose the energy, dont hang around people that intentionally try to get you mad and call them out on it so they stop

Naw, dude.

Not really. I mean, I don't know what authority you're drawing from, but I've got a bipolar diagnosis that runs back about twenty years.

You're being dumb. Everybody has emotions that runs the gamut of happy to sad, and it always depends on context like what your significant other might think about anything you're saying.

That's just people being people.

You want bipolar shit, you have to fux with the point where no matter what's being said, it's either the best shit possible or the most condemning thing ever, and you're either in heaven or hell.

Again, I really suspect that there's a lot of people who think this way, and that it's probably much more common than people want to admit, but at least get your shit right if you're going to characterize it.

its what my grandfather was diagnosed and what you are describing and what I am describing are on two different levels here. Because their are levels of Bipolar and you may have the the lesser level where i am talking about the extreme cases.

I feel like you're arguing, somehow, but that's probably because you're talking about "extreme" cases of Bipolar like they've just broken their leg trying to pull off a snowboarding stunt.

Like, we're just talking about the range of human consciousness, here.

It's not a pissing contest.

>they've just broken their leg trying to pull off a snowboarding stunt.
what? that would upset anyone, its a broken leg! That isnt bipolar, I am talking about the mood swings so quick and extreme to simple mundane things and it ruins their entire day.

>that would upset anyone, its a broken leg!

...Are you being intentionally obtuse?

The use of the word "extreme" denotes a recent use of such a term insofar as physical challenges are concerned, and if you don't recognize that, I really have to wonder if you've been present for the past decade.

>the mood swings so quick and extreme to simple mundane things and it ruins their entire day

Like, have you ever been thirteen? What if it never stopped? What if the kind of mood swings you had when you were going through puberty literally just never ended, and you just sort of put up with it for the rest of your life?

That's about what it means to be Bipolar, from my experience, so like... I just sort of assume that other people are like this, because they're moody and unpredictable as fuck for the most part.

So I don't know who you're talking about that doesn't have those mood swings... but I guess more power to them.

>Are you being intentionally obtuse?
I wasnt using the broken leg as an example of being bipolar. Broken leg would make any one freak out, its a broken leg.

I dont know where you learned english but let me explain this: Extreme is also an adjective, to make discription on a noun. So Extreme isnt limited to the physical. It just means too much of something. When some one has extreme mood swings when they are adults, we arent talking about normal shit, we are talking about things that are actually unusual behavior,aka extreme behavior. What you are talking about is normal shit, I am talking about how someone's day suddenly gets ruined when something simple happens and it pisses them off to the exteme.

>When some one has extreme mood swings when they are adults, we arent talking about normal shit, we are talking about things that are actually unusual behavior,aka extreme behavior. What you are talking about is normal shit, I am talking about how someone's day suddenly gets ruined when something simple happens and it pisses them off to the exteme.

Lol...oh are we talking about things the that are "actually unusual behavior, aka extreme behiavior"?

I've screamed into a mirror because I couldn't match the eyebrows that were required.

Are you going to pretend to understand extreme behavior? That's nice. You're probably full of shit, though.

>Are you going to pretend to understand extreme behavior?
I dont pretend to understand what YOU are going through, ok? I am trying to tell you what we see from you. And its sounds like you have more that Bipolar you have OCD too.
But what you just described to me is extreme behavior and isnt ok.

>what we see from you

I mean... okay. But who the fuck is "we"?

It's a fair question.

>And its sounds like you have more that Bipolar you have OCD too

Oh, no! God forbid!

Lol; I'm sorry, but are you even aware of how hilarious you sound right now?

I would think so to a person as insane as you are being right now.

because no one would ever scream in a mirror because their eyebows werent straight, no one normal.

What, exactly, is insane about it?

It's an honest question. I'd love to hear an honest answer.

the fact you are screaming at all, into a mirror, an inanimate object and at your reflection, over eyebrows. Thats what is crazy.

>no one would ever scream in a mirror because their eyebows werent straight, no one normal

Um... I mean, if your eyebrows weren't straight, you'd probably want them to be.

I feel like you're being sort of disingenuous.

thing is my eyebrows arent straight, my body isnt the way I want it but thats how it is, I am not screaming at my reflection because of it.
I am telling you the truth here user, what you are doing is obsessing over something and screaming into the mirror, that is not normal.

I have bipolar 1 too and I’m going to kill myself. I can’t do it anymore. I think I just lost my only friend that i didn’t isolate from.

Well, I guess that's fair. Isn't it also crazy that you'd call your reflection an "inanimate object," though?

It's not. You exist.

BD is NOT a matter of will or a character flaw. It is the result of chemical imbalances in the brain. It can be helped with medications, but many find the side effects too troubling.

the mirror is inanimate you dope, I think what another problem you have is always having to be right about something.

>that is not normal

Well, if you can figure out what normal is...

See back on my post hereyou need to be right about something or just argue. Are you a woman? I mean you have to be to focus on your eyebrows so much what with body image issues women have.

Meh. There's not really a point in killing yourself. You're just going to reincarnate into whoever you think you are at the moment, eventually.

Bo-ring.

The point is to end my suffering. You don’t know what happens after death so don’t pretend to.

>I think what another problem you have is always having to be right about something

Lol; I hope so. I'd sure love to be wrong about being isolated. I'll still fall asleep dreaming of you.

>You don’t know what happens after death so don’t pretend to

No, but whatever it is is an iteration of existence that leads to the point where I don't know what happens after death.

Is this your first rodeo?

it means you have to be right, doesnt mean you are, there is a difference. Have to be right is trying shut down an argument by saying something that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. Like saying the sky is blue after arguing about taxes, no shit its blue but that has nothing to do with the argument.

If we can both agree that the sky is blue, it's something worth acknowledging.

lol, no its not apart of the comversation in the first place. Its simply you administering a defense mechanism in your head so you don't feel like a idiot but just bring shit up like that makes you sound even dumber.

Yeah, that sounds like me.

I don't know how not to love you, though.

then post tits

Well, clearly this is a good idea. Am I still hiccuping like a fucking retard? Yup.

Does anybody even care? Nope.

Attached: bobs.jpg (734x490, 29K)

Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic-hic. Hic. Hic. Hic-Hic. Hic. Hic. Hic.

Everything is retarded.

I am literally going to harm myself if I try to express the frustration I am experiencing at the moment.

What a wonderful world. Fuck life.

Because it's fair that I would manage to remain conscious just so I could fall retard to the spasms of hiccups. That makes sense. Of course. It's not some completely absurd and retarded punishment from whatever kind of godless fate might find me. Naw. Surely not. I think I might self-destruct, if I had the chance.

I've never been this angry.

And yet, I've never been this alone.

Fuck that akathisia, almost half the ppl who take it get it!! It's a dirty ass drug but I guess it's worth it for some definitely.

Well, good night.