Dis Brenton Tarrant kid here

What do you make of dis Tone? Something here don't look right.

Attached: young tarrant.jpg (500x430, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812527/Inside-life-New-Zealands-worst-terrorist.html
911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still trying.

Boys are often born with blonde hair that turns brown later, you dink

sclippy jib mossid

The stupidity of false flag schizoniggers got to the point of pure cretinism I seriously can't even say what is ironic memery and what is meant as real "argument".

If you didn't have blonde or red hair as a child you're not white. I'm not even kidding.

This, factually. Example: me. I was born with pale blonde hair and had it until I was like 4-5

If you were actually white you would know that a lot of brown haired whites are born with bright blonde hair that darkens as they age. Happened to me as well I was a platinum blonde till age 7 or 9.

Kids have blonde hair because they are more likely to be cared by an adult if they are cute. Once they can fend for themselves they get brown hair and disgusting brown eyes.

This.

same, lmao op is a literal shitskin

I had blonde hair when I was a baby.
So did my dad, we now have brown.
This meme is for actual hoaxes, it's not intended for faggot kikes and kike lovers to taint

Same for my brother and I. Call me a shill if you will.

“Ay Tone, if dis Brenton kid really hated white genacide, whyse he shoot up abuncha Muslima? Whyse he ain’t shoot up the Jews bringin em here?

And dis what really busts my balls, the guy was in Israel fuh 9 days. 9 fuckin days Tone. Why woulda white supremacist go there?”

Attached: 88A91E88-D9E6-468B-9E73-E48998EF41B1.jpg (640x384, 72K)

eyyy tone what was da ethnicity of da mother???

Me too. Mine started turning brown when I was 8 or 9. I miss my blonde hair.

>shilling this hard

/this pathetic dipshit thread

My hair was literally white until i was 14-15, then it turned to light dark blonde, everyone got whiter hair when they are young you dumb nigger

Stfu nigger country

>actual shitskin under american flag(of course) doesnt understand that european genes cause ligther hair in childhood

This is practically the definition of being white. Pretty much all of us were born blond and blue and darkened as we aged. OP just outed himself as a shitskin for not having first hand knowledge of this.

I was born with white blond hair that turned chestnut as I grew older, but I wouldn't expect a mexican to know that

Attached: er451.jpg (239x211, 6K)

Pictures of my father as a child have him with bleach white hair. His hair now is so dark brown it’s practically black. He has blue eyes too

Came here to post this.
I have pictures of me and my hair is golden blonde/straight
25-30 years later my hair is wavy and brown/blonde

Ay Tone, howcome they never have puctures of really shot people? 68 pictures and all they have is dis one guy here with no blood on a white shirt.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812527/Inside-life-New-Zealands-worst-terrorist.html

Attached: 11015852-6811785-Witnesses_reported_hearing_50_shots_and_police_are_responding_to-a-114_155261956551 (962x611, 128K)

Ay Tone dis guy's hair is lighter than the guy in the court.

Attached: 11017694-6812527-image-a-11_1552658356722.jpg (470x801, 29K)

>imagine being this retarded
Wow.

blonde hair turns brown later in years depending on your genes, women tend to have a more natural fair complexion

>tfw still blond boy even in adulthood

Feels kinda ok

I am not entirely convinced an attack even took place

Attached: 1546680077842.jpg (623x700, 95K)

Why?

Ay Uri, did you hear Mossad stole Saudi IDs for 9/11 and other gigs?

911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm

Attached: 911 hijackers still alive.jpg (500x1423, 184K)

Yeah, me too.

>white hair
creepy

Does it turn kinky too? The guy's has a lil' fro going there.

Attached: 2y37sr-1.jpg (520x256, 31K)

anglo here, I had blonde hair and blue eyes until I was about 6 now I'm a beautiful brown/brown

Attached: 1518400413258.jpg (313x313, 15K)

Me either. Always drills and fakery and busted players with these grab the guns mass shootings.

Attached: crisis crying girl.jpg (653x430, 65K)