How am I supposed to cope with the fact that extroverted attractive people have life on a silver platter and can never...

How am I supposed to cope with the fact that extroverted attractive people have life on a silver platter and can never be unhappy

Attached: 1472797886199.jpg (240x201, 10K)

>Other people’s happiness makes you unhappy

So they’re still winning then?

by knowing that having your life on a silver plater is what made them extroverts

like 99.7% of people I can rationalize why I'm better by some approach but this one girl I can't because she has me beat I think

it's grim, as you know if you're not the best you need to immediately kill yourself

She’s a person user. She’s has feelings and thoughts of her own. It’s not her fault that you have put her on this strange pedestal and you definitely shouldn’t be upset about somone being better. There are probably millions of people like that in the world. Don’t let any other third party effect how you feel about yourself. That’s just stupid

You imagine that you had everything you ever wanted.

And you realize that even with the ability to fuck whomever, basically, you wanted to, you'd still be limited to the person that they were in terms of ideas and the way they saw the world around them.

It's certainly not impossible that you might find yourself capable of having sex with clones of whatever body you could remember or imagine... but if you imagine your passion consisting of anything more than cartoon-levels of attraction (which you don't have to, by the way), then you'd begin to wonder about in terms of perspective.

What the fuck are you talking about
This has nothing to do with a pedestal it's about how easy some people have life

>you definitely shouldn’t be upset about somone being better
New here eh

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

Get over it. Some people are born without fucking legs user. How ridiculous.
I garentee the pretty people don’t worry about you so you’re actually making your life even harder on yourself by worrying about them. Self fufilling

>What the fuck are you talking about

Problem, user?

You can tell them you're not interested. That doesn't mean that you're the only mutherfucker who has an opinion, though.

Nobody cares what you want, user.

Keep feeling good feels.

Many people have everything and are unhappy.

My best friend is extroverted and very cute.
Her parents died before she turned 18 and she ended up homeless and with several hundred thousand dollars of debt. Was quite unhappy.

Please get better at English as a second language before posting here.

I second language at heart core in soul death, I'm sorry.

Like, are you fucking serious?

I've been speaking English since I was literally three years old.

You're a laughable troll, though. Thanks for that.

>native
Ah ok then you've just got brain damage because nobody talks like you do

Jow Forums isn't a very 4chanian board is it

Google "successful people who killed themselves"

It's not their success that makes you sad, it's your own condition.

Successful people wish nothing but success to others. Thus, as long as you are incapable of understanding why is it that you are not succeeding in your own life, I'm afraid the cycle of envy and hatred you're trapped in might never stop.

Start small, and gradually work your way out of the hole. Baby steps. No need to rush anything. Rushing will only make you anxious and jeopardize the entire process.

Try this: Take a long shower. Put on comfortable clean clothes, and start cleaning up your immediate living area for a bit. Move stuff around. Take care of that layer of dust from your furniture. Use some cleaning products to make your ambient smell better. Put your sheets in the washing machine, and get put on new or clean ones.

Make your environment comfortable and inviting to others. Make it beautiful. Make your own place comfortable, and enjoyable to be in. Then maybe work your way to the kitchen or bathroom. Change things around a little bit.

You'll start seeing the roadblocks piling up as you go. Those are the things that keep you stuck in place, and the best way to get rid of them, is to be aware that they exist. ONLY THEN, you'll be able to start working on long-lasting solutions for your problems that will ACTUALLY change your outlook in life.

Forget lifting, forget money, forget relationships, forget everything material that you believe will make you happy. Unless you're at peace with yourself, and comfortable in your own skin, you'll NEVER be happy.

Good start for sure . Def start looking within for this kind of issue

>nobody talks like you do

Meh. They could.

You simply lack the imagination to fathom how easy life is for some people

>Def
Reddit shibboleth

Gross implication. I’m just to baked to spell the whole word.

>he has a drug problem
yikes

Right, no conventionally attractive extrovert has ever had setbacks, insecurities, growing pains, awkward moments, dumb mistakes, shitty childhoods, illness, psycho exes, or whatever your damage is. Jesus. Do you hear yourself?

>Right, no conventionally attractive extrovert has ever had setbacks, insecurities, growing pains, awkward moments, dumb mistakes, shitty childhoods, illness, psycho exes
Only rarely in comparison to others mate

That's about as useful as being frustrated over the fact elephants are strong or that birds can fly.

If you spend your whole life mourning for every single thing you can't do, you'll never get anywhere, mainly because the list of things you can't do is far more extensive than the list of things you actually CAN do.

You don't need to solve all of your problems in just one day, you can take your time if you really need it, but don't expect the motivation to improve your life will suddenly fall from the sky if you wait for it long enough.

It does to some people, but unfortunately you are not them. You can either sweep your tears and slowly improve your own situation, or you can rot in place, but only one of those situations has the potential to bring you some degree of comfort.

>everyone ignoring the question and projecting so heavily

So there's no way to cope except to ignore it got it

Yes nigger, you're supposed to forget that , forgive yourself and try to improve.

You want to be an improving unfortunate or a crying one ?

>still projecting
Yikes

You idiots fall for this bait every time. It even has the same stupid frogposter image

Yes, I used to see myself as a an unfortunate. What's the problem ?

The problem is not the unfairness, it's how you view it

Attached: 1547563280208.jpg (1456x1125, 192K)

>the truth is bait
hard yikes

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 10K)

>s-stop acknowledging how easy some people have it
>y-you must have a problem if you are aware of these things
?

But you can be aware and fine with it.

How? That's not a 4chanian attitude

>Believing that a pop psychological meme-typology is the cause of your unhappines

You can start be unbelieving this.

You say that as if creepy 'introverts' like you wouldn't do anything to have that 'silver platter'. You are not saintly, just stuck up.

You are just a creep

Yes it is, Jow Forums isn't a monolith of homogenous beliefs

They suffer way more.

This message is bought to you by an ambivalent. A dude that hangs with both parties and know both pretty well.

>They suffer way more.
How?

not an argument

Basically you have friends and socialize, nothing is holding you down but your own chains. Being introverted doesn't mean you have to be an incel fedora wearing nip/pol/

But everything in life is a crude competition and their socialization counts more

>nothing is holding you down but your own chains
why do people assume this

I have a few friends but I just moved halfway across the world to a culture where people don't make friends after high school (north europe)

Imagine being a severely introverted attractive person , it's even worse than being average.

You're expected to be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside ant this usually involves extroversion because why on earth would an attractive person not be fun to be around and have the energy to entertain the mood?

Well, this is just my experience. I feel judged even harsher because I happen to be noticed more often that, instead of joining the group, I just keep to myself. I'm probably labeled as arrogant too but i'm insecure as fuck

Wut. I'm from north Europe and most of my friends I made after high school. You are doing something very wrong.

I’m like this. Not being pretentious, I think I’m pretty attractive but I fund myself introverted. People say I’m extroverted but they’re wrong. I feel like I have to be going out partying and shit when I’d rather stay home and save my energy. Socializing is tiresome sometimes and it’s nice to just relax instead of forcing myself into situations because I was trained to from an early age.

Where? Also you're not an expat so it's different for you

Attractive introverts are a meme

>extroverted attractive people have life on a silver platter and can never be unhappy

they generally have it better than introverted unattractive people, but no one has life on a silver platter and no one is never unhappy. get to know people. rich people kill themselves because "success" increases quality of life, not happiness. they are often connected but not the same.

Attached: 1545623565715.jpg (240x240, 12K)

I don't believe this. How could they be unhappy?