Self Love

Why won’t any woman give me a chance? I’m 26 and never had a date. Nobody that’s of the female sex in my entire area seems to find me attractive. I don’t fucking know how to make it easier for me. I’m left obviously feeling like I’m not good enough and it’s really changed me as a person. I first started worrying about being a virgin at around 18.... but since then I’ve become so fucking depressed and I don’t even enjoy the tings I used to. I don’t have the motivation I had. I always think “what’s the point, I’m gonna always be alone anyways because I’m not good enough”

How do I get out of this loser mindset when all that could get me out of it let’s me down? I’m always proven that I’m correct in my assumptions that she won’t like me

Attached: C4A486BC-05C0-4413-A528-2B84D35116F3.jpg (190x253, 13K)

Realize that the reason you have never been on a date is because you have never asked a girl out or ever done anything that would make a girl be interested in you.

I’ve asked several girls out, user.

I can tell from your post that you walk around radiating "I'm worthless. Don't bother with me" vibrations, and women pick up on those the way some animals smell fear.

One answer that will sound crazy but isn't:

Stop trying so hard. Don't look for a girlfriends. Look for friends of all genders. The more people you know (and who get to know you) without the complication of romance, the more likely to meet someone female you like and who likes you.

The teenagers of Jow Forums have an odd phobia about the dreaded friendzone, but in fact at your age most successful romances do begin as friendships

>first started worrying about being a virgin at around 18
there is your problem, you kept that worry and women see that. stop freaking out over being a virgin

I’ve gone through a long period of not trying hard and often not at all for several years. Back in high school I kept it out of my mind. After college I started realizing that women don’t fucking find me attractive. Maybe it’s not in my control. I just know I can’t simply avoid this issue any longer. Time has not waited for me. Patience hasn’t paid off. I wait and lose my life.

Would you date you?
Why or why not?

Yes I would.

I have a likable personality. I know it because people like me irl and enjoy company and I’ve always had friends. I’ve made people laugh.

I have some passions I’m sure plenty of women would adore.

I’m not selfish and know I could care for a woman’s needs

I take care of myself, am in decent physical shape and want to be healthy

I think I’m good looking (girls don’t though)

I make enough money to be fully independent, have a steady income and live by myself.
But idk what women want

Get over your special snowflake syndrome. Everyone can get women if he wants. You just don't try.

So why do you think girls don't find you attractive?

They say “you’re just not my type”

I believe it is how my face looks and also I think my height might have to do with it. I am rejected before even getting a date. On more superficial apps I can’t even match a chick to start chatting.

Pretty obvious it's because you radiate negativity and seem like a boring no-fun type.

No. I’ve seen countless women admit that height matters a ton to them. Looks too. Anyone’s attitude is subject to change. Pretty sure it’s not my attitude

I would say that height matters a lot to me, I find taller men to be very attractive.
I still dated 5'6" guys and had crushes on shorter guys.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Men of all heights get girls. Even if you're too tall to be considered attractive by most girls, in the end looks don't matter as much. Personality, confidence, being fun, being nice. Those are what get girls attracted to you. And based on your posts you have none of those qualities.

Of course you will say that you are not this whiny and negative in real life but just admit it's a lie and poor excuse.

But I’m short and only 5’8” and girls say my face isn’t handsome either. Pic is me
Every time I’m rejected it’s for me not looking “their type”

>whines every day for over 5 years on Jow Forums why girls don't like him
>never leaves the house, never talks to girls
>wonders why girls don't like him

They literally told me why they don’t like me. Height and looks, better options etc

you don't seem to be a bad looking guy. I don't think looks is your problem.

But he probably has a few bitches on Jow Forums masturbating to him already since he's pretty well-known by now, but not sure if he has contacted one of them.

Someone needs to create a tinder profile with Brandon pics and show him that he could get matches. His head would explode in denial.

Shhhh, don't make claims against their world-view or you're lying, because that's literally impossible. I've asked girls out and they've said yes so you must be lying!