Clown world

Muslim whore is trying to ruin this autistic (genuinely diagnosed) kids life for saying nigger, in a non offensive context. She is giggling all throughout the video and asks for his full name.

Attached: IMG_20190408_233320.jpg (1080x1390, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TasneemOsm/status/1114703295631822848
twitter.com/TasneemOsm/status/1114703295631822848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so? when did Jow Forums start caring for the mentally handicapped?
you want to shove them in the ovens along with all the jews and blacks.

>This is why I don't feel welcome at American University
Guess what, you arn't welcome, anywhere, go back to your own country if what to feel welcomed.

why don't we just kill all muslims? Genuine question. They don't contribute anything and are just a burden.

I care when it's some brown piece of shit trying to use it to their advantage. She's desperate to be oppressed.

Someone needs to fucking ruin her.

Okay, are you going to link the video at least?

mobile.twitter.com/TasneemOsm/status/1114703295631822848

If I get to choose someone to laugh about I'd rather choose someone acting like mentally ill rather than being mentally ill because of genes

>American University
Nice. I’m from D.C., a beautiful busting city and that’s exactly where AU is located.

Might deck this white faggot .

She's not welcome here. She has to go back.

Attached: 1554443183051s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Do something about it.

Niggers constantly whine about not feeling welcome here but never want to leave. There is a whole giant continent filled with very few white people and a whole lotta niggers. Why don't they go there?

>faggot .
>faggot [space] [period]
Hello Pajeet

Found this handsome kafir on her twitter. Better tell Ahmed about this lads.

Attached: 155923892323.jpg (1536x2048, 418K)

Pajeets are by far the most jealous of white men. All women find them repulsive.

Nah, my uncle was handicaped and passed a few years ago. He was a great guy who bought love to everyone he could. Would take him back over every SJW piece of fucking garbage on this planet. Those are the real fucking retards.

A bit more

Attached: 1552398349839.jpg (750x654, 170K)

>busting
>bustling
Hello Pajeet.

fuck off back to iran you fucking nigger

academia was a mistake

Imagine thinking colleges are still about academia lmao. It's all about swindling money from people and brainwashing them in the process.

>mentally handicapped?
Mentally Handicapped doesn’t mean Jow Forums retarded, retard.

Attached: 0B1A8A73-C5E5-4E69-AE24-3B5169876518.jpg (640x580, 54K)

Jow Forums what is it with hijab thots that they can't resist the BWC
>brainwashing
And racemixing

Attached: 15523982393489.jpg (1536x2048, 428K)

Let's just kill all the muslims. Based Jews would help us!

Because you wanted to be cool and edgy, your threw your whole college life and career down the drain.

Keep using that word wh***toids. Well find and destroy your public image every fucking time.

>and destroy your women nah mean

Attached: 1549476921013.png (307x288, 25K)

Daily Reminder: Brown women want White Cock.

Jewish post

nigger

Attached: 1522312340090.webm (480x320, 2.9M)

Quit acting like you know anything about Jow Forums.
You’re here to derail, and it’s obvious. Also, quite embarrassing

Attached: EF8BFDF9-A1BE-4FFC-94A2-6890E7A1A879.gif (220x123, 105K)

What's going on in this webm
why'd the shoot the dog

Were you bullied as a kid for your curly hair and ugly face? I think you're probably jewish and not black, but either one is applicable.

Attached: 1531619234706.jpg (912x1491, 326K)

Imagine being so fragile and also a nigger? That would be the greatest tragedy of all...

>that poor police doggo

I unironically feel more empathy for that fallen canine than i would ever feel for that dude

F

The dog is a weapon itself, consider this one a hero for saving the officers lives.

once your country is flooded with muslims, you'll miss the days you saw some rich jews as your worst enemy.

Seriously low energy. I'd be much better at shilling than these losers. Sad.

Attached: 1535177226624.jpg (306x306, 19K)

but the dog was going to attack him

Dicklet

they shot a police dog?

t. jew

Hans, you have so much to learn brother. Muslims are a symptom, Jews are the disease.

they didn't shoot at it, it simply got in the way.

I won't be satisfied until I see a video of her gagging on the business end of a rifle barrel begging for whitey to spare her.

>Everyone that doesnt agree with me must be jewish

Nah bruh I'm black. Dark skin, big nose, big lips, big cock

I'd kill myself if I was white. Honestly on everything if I woke up tomorrow white. I'd just end it right there

I noticed there are a lot of people defending him on twitter, even some black women. The journos asking for permission to use this on the news, jfc hang them all.

Yeah yeah we get it sambo, same old shit spammed every day.

Where is eire/pol/ lads? cant find it anywhere in the catalog

I mean, if you were white but still had the traits and kind of a nigger, that would really suck.

And you'd realise people don't hate you just for your skin colour.

Your people bring shame and embarrassment to western countries. How does that fact weigh you down?

Attached: Normandy1944Colorized.webm (1024x576, 1.11M)

White sharia directly address this.

Lol is that her boyfriend?

Why are you retards replying to that low effort bullshit seriously?

> Doesn't post a link

You double faggot triple nigger, put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, today.

post those thick big gummy lips with timestamp nubian kang, i wanna nut.

Just in case any actual big lipped niggers read my reply.

No they hate me because I'm proud about it. With my head held high and my nose up. Ain't nothing the white man hates more than a black man more successful than him

>successful
gibs don't count ass successful

Indeed op is a nigger

Gas the muzzies race war now

>I'd kill myself if I was white. Honestly on everything if I woke up tomorrow white. I'd just end it right there

>Dumb, suicidal
>Can't use proper grammar
>Violent

Yeah know checks out you are black congratulations nigger

Mudshits have been invading white countries for 1300 years. They should be killed or driven back the arabian shithole they crawled out of.

Is twitter down? Not loading

this

swooping in like a great beautiful vulture

Attached: 1554719496870.png (601x217, 32K)

I don't think its possible to find an uglier woman. Even black chicks are more desirable lol.

works fo me

I like some of the autists on here

Yes. Essential like all sandniggers she panders to her liberal friends about "evil white men slaved didnu black men" whilst taking white cock up they ass.

Nigger cops telling a dog to do it's job then shooting it.

I'm working on getting her personal info right now.

Attached: 1552745230377(2).png (763x870, 466K)

>The one guy who deserves to be in college, high iq autist white male will get kicked out because a low iq woman who doesn’t even belong in the country recorded him saying a no no word.
Really makes you think.

They absolute state of american universities

Attached: 15529382932323.png (945x703, 1.76M)

I posted the fucking link man.

Thanks to the “honorable” service of US military members, the west is being flooded with negroid muzzies bent on destroying our culture.

Veterans serve the kikes, and are traitors of the worst type.

"Feel welcomed"
The absolute entitlement of Dirt World Shitskin immigrNt ingrates is quite simply astonishing.
Still.
Its still astonishing.

Attached: D3MglESVsBkzi6i.jpg (547x539, 75K)

jesus fucking christ

>ass successful
Desegregation was a mistake.

You're doing the lord's work user. We need more people on this.

>what is cherry-picking
Fag.

I hate uppity nigs more than tards.

These people are reprehensible.

Original has a pic of Nazis marching but i prefer this one

>mobile.twitter.com/TasneemOsm/status/1114703295631822848
what a fucking retard.

The cope is strong with this subhuman

>Use proper grammar on muh internet forum REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is why white people are useless

>One pile of digshit is more attractive than the other
Ugh

>when did Jow Forums start caring for the mentally handicapped?
Where the fuck do you think you are? Jow Forums, and some other tendrils of the chans, might be the only people on the net who actually do give a shit about the mentally I'll. We're nearly the only people who give a shit about anything.
Vapid fucking attention whores are willing to mutilate their kids, demonize autists, or give into the fanstastical whims of the mentally ill. All for "progress".
Fuck you. This is, or was before it was hammered with bots, a rate island of sincerity in a world of blank stares and soaked-in opinions.
I don't even know how it got this bad. How people I knew growing up we're so beaten down and rebuilt as to be the soulless automatons they are now.

Attached: nigger_lol.jpg (1024x677, 120K)

>That whore
>Muslim

Niggers dont use "cock". They ALWAYS use "dick". Guaranteed kike undercover sowing discord

This is progress boys that dumb shit skin is finally starting to get the hint. Is self awareness possible?

Based

hes life is over now.

Attached: NBC4.png (741x313, 29K)

if that were true then why wouldnt you move to one of the thousands of all black countries? moronic bait fuck yourself.

>Ov Vey goldberg I think the goyim might know

Attached: 155233948582939.png (539x711, 1.01M)

>80k views
>787 likes

Lol

>look mah!
>I trolled them again xDd

who the fuck let you on the PC you abo cunt.

No.
Stop thinking whites and arabs are "all human under the skin", child. Race is real. Grow up.

explain yourselves, americans. why are there so many fucking shitskins at the "american university"? even if you put suits on them, smelly subhumans won't bring prosperity.