Why are women so overemotional?

Why are women so overemotional?

>proposes to my girlfriend the idea of an open relationship
>she goes quiet, doesn't give a clear answer, dumps me later that day

It was JUST AN IDEA. I wasn't going to force it on her, I wasn't going to cheat on her, I wasn't going to leave the relationship. jfc.

Attached: Young Judge Judy.jpg (500x375, 40K)

You deserved that and worse

What? Why?

Bruh you retarded

It's not necessarily her being emotional.
You clearly have a pretty serious difference in terms of values if you think that open relationships are fine and she is someone who wants to be monogamous.
Would have ended the relationship too.

idk man, to me it feels more like

>try to be honest
>get punished for it

You're not punished for your honesty, you lost a relationship because you have different values and desires.
It's like saying "I went to the police station and confessed I committed a murder. They arrested me. I was punished for my honesty" forgetting about the murder bit.

You wanted to fuck other girls, man lol

It's good that you were honest, but she was right in breaking up, she is not a cuck queen and respect herself, good girl

Attached: 1552812305285.jpg (539x739, 64K)

Your analogy forgets that OP didn’t do anything wrong.

That said, life isn’t fair, OP. You are honest because it’s the honorable thing to do, not because it doesn’t come with consequences. That’s what makes doing the right thing difficult. Perhaps be more transparent up front with your next gf.

OP has different values from his girlfriend. It's not "wrong", but it makes sense to end the relationship over that.

No, what's retarded was the way that, in my last relationship, I cheated on my gf with her sister lmao. She tried her best to ruin my reputation/life in general after that. I learned two lessons from the whole mess: "Honesty is the best policy" and "Don't stick your dick in crazy."

>overemotional
Read: Why is OP so autistic he can't read emotions?

Like, imagine being absolutely so retarded that you would just propose having an open relationship without knowing what her response is going to be? OP is a straight retard.

>I cheated on my gf with her sister
>I learned two lessons
>"Honesty is the best policy"
>"Don't stick your dick in crazy."

note:
>Did not include: "Don't fuck your girlfriends sister, whether or not you're honest about it"

See user, this is why you're hopeless.

Your idea got rejected and you got dumped and this caused you to feel so many emotions thay you came to make a rant thread about it.

Why are men truly ten times more overly emotional?

nah, OP doesn't want an open relationship.

like Said, OP just wants to fuck other girls. 100% certain guaranteed absolutely undeniable that if OP's girlfriend said "ok", and then he came home and she was getting DP'd but two huge black dudes, OP would lose his god damn mind. Because OP is a selfish piece of shit and thinks "Open relationship" means "I can fuck other girls while my good GF stays at home". You can tell in the way he talks.

No sympathy OP, fuck off.

OP you fucking deserved it.

In fact there's a famous greentext but with the roles reversed and it's delicious.

@20933864
4/10 b8 but still got (You)s
Jow Forums is like the third worst board on this site fucking hell

terrible bait. you can't open right up with the inflammatory lines, it's too obvious. tell us a story and slowly reveal the shittiness as it unfolds. C-

You mean someone says "let's become monogamous" in an open relationship and gets dumped?

she probably fears that you were already cheating on her so she wanted to leave before it was true.
poly relationships NEARLY never work. there will always be favortism. you're a dick. she should have left.

No, a girl mentions wanting an open relationship and the guy drops her so fast she is left literally shaking.

There's another one which is hilarious and gets posted a lot. The bf realizes he can't stop his gf from being a slut and says yes to the open relationship. The gf then gets told the bf is fucking some chick from work and goes ballistic begging the bf to not have an open relationship anymore.

But I think the best one was when the husband decides to just bring home barely legal traps all night and the wife just fucking cannot cope but had her hands tied because she suggested an open relationship first.

But I'm no hypocrite. Doesn't matter if you're the guy or girl, any retard asking for an open relationship risks ending it.

What else was she supposed to do? Deny you and you do it anyway on the sly.

Well done.. you asked a question that had only one outcome.. it was inevitable and now it's over.

Hope that she never tells anyone as that will narrow your field pal.

Lol

I'll be alright. 'A handsome face and a big dick' trumps 'reputation' any day.

Got you senpai.

Obviously there examples of this going the other way too

Attached: 6f273f7484837bc73ae5eced7df03bafaa866129edf5f5e4f79cd098c3063018.jpg (1155x811, 499K)

Holy shit didnt know Jow Forums turned f a m into senpai. But here is the second one.

As i said though. There are a ton of examples this going the exact other way where guy proposes open relationship but gets cucked qnd dumped.

Attached: zj7ath4byp221.jpg (1221x1080, 265K)

>propose an open relationship to my gf
>dumps me
>I beg for a second chance for weeks, saying it was just a lapse in judgment
>she relents and takes me back

You got this, OP.

Attached: ao-chan cri.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Hahahahah retard.

I would immediately dump my gf if she suggested an open relationship.

She made the rational choice.

"Hey babe,kinda tired of you and wanne see someone else,ok?"

>I've cheated and I suggested that this time we just say fuck it and go poly
Poly boys make me laugh because you guys always get butthurt that you can't keep mono women since poly women are basically the Great Value equivalent of all other femalekind.

But hey here's your (You) but your bump can fuck itself, you and ya damn shid bait

Is friday the baitposting day? Seems like there’s more b8 than usual

because an open relationship can come across like "you're not enough I want something else too"