I’m ‘shockingly available’

>Be 43 year old roastie
>Start to realize you’re way past your prime
>Adopt two nigger pets for virtue signal points
>But why doesn’t any man want me?

pge.sx/2G1ynmp

Attached: 11B91D18-8A60-428B-BDBE-95C2D00BC4A4.jpg (1068x1187, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBCXCwW5pRw
atlantablackstar.com/2018/10/19/charlize-therons-comment-about-her-two-beautiful-girls-raises-questions-she-has-a-son-and-daughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South Africa still loves her.

>go my prettys find me a man!
youtube.com/watch?v=xBCXCwW5pRw

Both of those niglets are boys by the way. In all honestly they deserve to kill that whore they call a mother and leave her corpse rotting on the side of the road

Why are we talking about tmz normie shit?

I love how roasties get to demand that someone date them in public with such entitlement, but if a man merely says women's standards are too high, he gets called an incel.

Also, there is next to no way she can't find a man to fuck her or date her. That's not a thing. Her problem is that she cannot settle on a man that she finds suitable. Of course, when she was younger and tighter, she had men wanting to fuck her all the time, but now that her pussy has serious mileage on it, the men she finds attractive don't really want her.

Why? Basic economics: she wants a man, relatively good looking, in his 40's that also has a fucking ton of money cuz she's an actress and probably has lots of cash too. Well, guess what? A man in that position probably has his pick when it comes to tons of sluts in their 20's and teens wanting even a chance to be his cum dumpsters. Why would he A) settle at all; and B) settle for a 43 year old entitled cunt?

Like, ask her if she'd settle for a 40 something broke ass black guy. No? Well, that's cuz the economics don't work. Just like that the economics don't work for a 40 something guy that has millions of dollars dating a loose-pussied entitled bitch.

Attached: perry_0001_(504).jpg (831x1050, 142K)

I would wife Charlize Theron without a second thought. She's hot af. Just think, I could spray paint my face silver when I nut inside screaming SHINY AND CHROME!

Literally don't give a fuck if there's niglets I've been in love with her since the 90s

Pretty sure she's been BLACKED and KIKED desu what a waste hopefully she heros soon

Friendly refresher
2D>D

Attached: Atago.(Bilan.Hangxian).full.2190080.jpg (800x1039, 527K)

Hi Mr Obvious. I enjoy your videos and am glad you returned

I bet her cunny smells like cinnamon buns and vanilla tho

Oh my god. Look at that fucking foot, It's so perfect how come nobody wants to cum on it?
Look at those straps, looks like something straight out of 50 shades of grey on them feet. Imagine the smell, Good god someone dunk those feet in some milk.

Attached: feet.png (280x259, 122K)

Lad do you know how many niggers have been in that foot? I'd reconsider

why would anyone on their right mind adopt a child of a dfferent race ? don't they end up having identity issues ?
It's like a fashion statement or something..You're right, it seems as though they're adopting pets

Attached: 1500728704582.png (506x658, 892K)

Reminder that Charlize was molested by her father for a decade.
He was shot and killed- official story is her mother did it to stop the abuse.
Other theory is that Charlize did it and her mother took the blame to keep her out of prison.
Either way,, she's beyond damaged goods.
She's a complete nutjob.
There's a reason she's single....

foot fags are such degenerates

She's from south Africa.
Her father was mulatto.

those are some ugly fucking pets

>adopting niglets
>being so desperate that you commission a bunch of articles begging for someone to date you
pottery

I thought she was Australian to burger convert

oh, a rich white liberal woman in California adopting and raising some niglets... I wonder how that will turn out...

Attached: hart-family-1.jpg (2000x1325, 1.22M)

Knew one of you foot fag degens would show up.

Attached: 1551405249390.png (640x640, 368K)

its weird because one of her statements doesnt mention that stuff it just says he was a great guy and they out of the blue decided to kill him.

Its seriously insane.
>conspire with your mother to murder your dirt bag father.
>then become a household name and one of the biggest movie stars in the world.
>then people follow your every tweet on social justice issues.

The planet needs a culling.

The fuck is this thing?

Attached: Spicmunk.jpg (230x266, 38K)

It's a fackin' mystery i tell ya

Attached: 1644232484848.png (704x396, 727K)

A kid that didn't deserve abuse and death at the hands of some mentally ill dykes

you dont get special virtue points if you adopt white kids, everyone woudl just assume that they are your own and not even care

Excellent point user

Attached: happy-beautiful-black-child-kid-smile-laughing.jpg (750x499, 130K)

GOT A TASTY WEBM JUST FOR YOU

Attached: race identity.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

I met her one time. True story no larp. I was a really good looking young guy working the cash register at a trendy gay ass restaurant when she came in. We had just closed and I had just started counting the register. She wanted to buy some vegan gluten free cookie. She was wearing flats. She was amazingly normal/good looking. I don’t treat people different, rules are rules. I couldn’t sell her the cookie because we were closed. She took the news really well I was surprised. She kind of stared at me for a moment. After that I realized that I have autism and I always kind of liked her.

Brendan clearly did not finish the job.

more believable if you'd said the cash register was down due to "electrical infetterence"
if that's even a thing

she was thinking about killing you over a cookie bro

Fair enough.
You think an issue will ever be made out of that whole multi-an-hero?

Of course not.

damn, that's pretty messed up

It's Brenton you stupid leaf

Why do this? She is going to hate her kids when they grow up, and they are going to hate her as well.

Pretty much, women continue to date thinking they’re in their teens

dont act like you dont know

Attached: 1554322146025.gif (511x512, 172K)

Yep, God punishes roasties one way or another. Good luck being old, barren and alone you worthless cunt.

Just one of them finally gets what its like to be a young man in the modern world. Literally nobody gives a shit about you or wants to be near you.

Id throw it the butthole if she let me

they didn't fly so well

>She kind of stared at me for a moment.
She was probably thinking, “Am I too tired to be a turbo bitch and demand to speak to his manager? Yeah, yeah I’m too tired. I- I don’t need the calories anyway. But I really want a cookie. Maybe if I just look kind of lost he’ll feel guilty and give me a cookie. Oh good. He’s looking at me. Cookie? Cookie? No, no cookie? Hmmm. Well, I’m too tired to fight about this anyway. I also really don’t need the calories. I do want a cookie, though.”

Wow she was probably fingering the trigger on her Sig in her pocket when you turned her away... guess her meditation anti stress regimen was working that day.. you’re a lucky SOB

Lol I never noticed the Bernie tshirts.

When Jolie started adopting all those kids Billy Bob was outta there.

I'd throw her some pity dick.

>Why do this?
Maybe she's allergic to cats

South Africa likes it when white women dress their boys like girls and parade them around in tutus?

chances are you're not the type of men who she finds sexually attractive, sorry bro, with that said, i definitely would have sex with her, but i dont want to be on the hook for 2 other save games from other men so nah, i'll pass

>But why doesn’t any man want me?
she adopt ugyones

Lego Boy

based

Why do dumb SJW white bitches believe White men would care for nigger kids abandoned by their nigger parents?

So you mean there's a market of wealthy, desperate women that would support a NEET lifestyle, and the only effort required would be to fuck them maybe twice a week?

if the kids were at least white she might have attracted somebody.

She’s already rich and famous, why doesn’t she just become a sugar mamma to the hot young stud of her choice and then shut the fuck up?

so funny how hard they are seething over this story.

It clearly shows women can be incels no matter who they are.

Attached: IMG_1413.jpg (334x480, 31K)

Why doesn't she put on a little makeup and do some styling with her hair? The lazy slag.

Give me a husband allowance and full security detail of my choosing and I will man up and marry you my love.

because a lot of them would

a shit ton of white men are fine with being cucks

Her logic is identical to Elliot Rodger by the way.

Attached: IMG_1416.jpg (717x478, 83K)

is that a Spade tattoo on her foot?
Fucking disgusting coalburner

>Boys in dresses.
What the fuck, Charlize?!

Where do I send in my application?

>Where do I send in my application?
You don't want to go anywhere near that schnizz.

tweet her

Im scared to Think about what she does to them behind close doors

Attached: 1551888036660.jpg (197x255, 8K)

She's kinda cute

Hmm... I'm curious.

>Doesn't tweet
Stay single then

>Adopt some little niglets to virtue signal
>Boys because she hates women younger than her
>They grow older mostly raised by nannies
>Short amount of time spent with them realize how little control she has
>Pump em with hormones much more docile now and get the virtue signal trans multiplier

>Im scared to Think about what she does to them behind close doors
Just imagine what she'll do to you. She'll turn your ass into some genderless blob.

This sounds like some meta-level fuck you to her native South Africa.

>I wonder why she's single.
Is it because most men don't want to see that done to their sons?
>It's just a wild guess.

Thanks user, i need that image in my brain

You think she gets off on that? Like you know when she comes out of the bedroom sized closet wearing the vinyl lingerie bodysuit and tells you to "get the whip" kind of fetish? You think she likes pegging? Asking for a friend.

>The snow niggas are into domination fantasies.
Why am I not surprised?

honk honk

i just did. I hope I just get ignored rather than hear nonstop shit from it.

Reminds me of the theory that "I am Jazz" is actually an adopted palenstini boy in a family of Jews that pushed that shit on him. Probably fake and gay tho.

What did you tweet her?

>fake and gay tho
Introspection level meme full circle

If only you knew how bad things really were...

Attached: 1553661120084.png (680x680, 221K)

I said I'm single too, and if she wanted to have coffee when she's on the east coast.

And call them him "daughter"

Why do all these gender neutral whores dress boys in dresses instead of some gender neutral clothing like a gray jumpsuit? Seems to be a flaw in their gender neutral logic.

Attached: 1553967687216.jpg (492x330, 43K)

Ugly niglets. I am disgusted by this

hahaha. I saw this shit the other day, I forgot she had two nigger kids. Now I know why she is single.

>Boys because she hates women younger than her
It's one boy and one girl
And they boy is beeing turned into a girl

No, the small one is actually a girl

its feminism, feminists hate men and try to raise their sons as girls.
If you want to have healthy children dont marry a feminist.

>I forgot she had two nigger kids. Now I know why she is single.
And one of them is supposed to be trans, that's probably the bigger problem

>shockingly available

>obviously available

Fixed.

>"Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up,"
Such entitlement.
Can you imagine the reaction if a man said exactly the things she said ?
>you're not entitled to a girlfriend incel bigot nonody owes you sex or anything blablablablabla im a cunt
And here nothing ?
It would be hilarious if the gods decided to meme her into realization of the female incel meme.

atlantablackstar.com/2018/10/19/charlize-therons-comment-about-her-two-beautiful-girls-raises-questions-she-has-a-son-and-daughter/