Reminder:

The (((Federal Reserve))) makes the U.S. Dollar out of practical thin-air and charges it to people who then have to pay interest for it.

Attached: Screenshot_2000.png (500x365, 450K)

Attached: PAY DEBTS.jpg (1154x959, 171K)

pathetic, aren't they.

it's worse than that.
Since the Federal Reserve Act was signed everyone became a company that the government can borrow against, trades birth certificates as IOU's to the FED who then convert them to treasury bonds and income tax collected goes toward paying the interest on the bonds. But it gets worse, the money for the loans that the FED "prints" goes through Goldman Sachs first who tack on their own interest then lend that money to the government.
Henry Ford was right, if all the people learned about this truth the FED and all the banks would cease to exist the next day

Attached: Birth Certificate slavery.jpg (973x2426, 2.56M)

I like hedgehogs. Only reason I opened the thread, but fuck the Fed too.

>Not stocking up on boomer rocks while they're cheap

Biz doesn't understand, maybe pol will.

Attached: 20190322_175623.jpg (2560x1920, 1.36M)

Yes, and President Trump is replacing the board

My father and I have been on that road since I don't know when.

Biz won't buy low and sell high because that would be retarded. I'm not a prepper but silver is full retard cheap right now. To be fair, the crypto market rebounded in a way I didn't count on so objectively it would have been better to buy some buttcoin a couple months ago, but silver will probably 3x in the near future, and even if it doesn't, because it's cheap, it's still a better place to park loose money right now than a savings account, as it at LEAST increases with inflation, and if you sell a high you actually turn a profit.

Jow Forums just has circle jerks about shitcoin all the time and then blames everyone when its bubble pops.

and noone brings this up why?

just look at this thread, they'd rather shit and shill about anything else than what the actual problem is.

Read the subject line num-nuts.

>stocking up on heavy metal that you can't email to people

Metalfags are going to get btfo by cryptokids in the next recession.

Trump wants lower rates and more money printing. He isn't doing anything to harm the Fed.

yeah yeah just keep posting pink wojacks on Jow Forums fag

There will never be a Rothschild Phoenix dollar. The Rothschilds, Sassoons and Sacklers will be hanged and their genetic lines terminated.

fite me faggot

Attached: 1513923388142.png (220x234, 39K)

They are changing shit!, so hang tight my friend. Youll see! Look at some of trumps comments last few days. That’s a clue for you.

>The Rothschilds, Sassoons and Sacklers will be hanged and their genetic lines terminated
Sounds good to me, but you'll never get any of that out of Trump.

>Implying the internet will never shut down

Cryptofags are going to get btfo with their worthless fagcoins. Real men horde gold and silver

Taxes, inflation and interest must all be destroyed

Actually, private banks create money out of thin air and worry about their reserve position at the end of the day. Contrary to popular belief, loans create deposits.
There is literally no reason for a government to issue bonds other than to provide welfare for the rich.

If the internet goes down, you've got much better problems than recession. Fuck your metals, you need bullets.

based

Attached: Screenshot_2016.png (283x230, 8K)

>people need a currency
>the free market provides one
where is this at odds with Jow Forums?

He did say this,BUT!!!!!!?????? Is it a cover, for something else?????!!!!

You know all banks have to be and are Basel III compliant now, right?!!! Read what this means...

You are so behind what really is going on! You going to love trump when you find out!

Attached: B1945847-8528-4117-92D2-9DB5FBDB3164.jpg (1600x1067, 523K)

An economy is the least of importance for any civilization be it small or big.

Attached: ((())).jpg (666x444, 84K)

reminder, EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH DOES THAT!

>4D chess cope

If he shuts down the Fed I will never criticize him again for he will have done the single most important thing that could be done by anyone. All these problems we face today find their root in central banking. All that said, Trump ain't doing shit.

It’s a cartel dummie.

you never even read this you'd rather shit about Jow Forums you fucking moronic slave

Ah fuck it, all burgers deserve their fate as cutdick brain damaged slaves.
Even with all their guns they're going to get replaced by every shit skin on the planet and they'll love every moment of it

You can't talk about the economy when you don't even post instore prices.

I'm not from leafistan, but you're a cutdick brain damaged slave
kek

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

keep posting about Jow Forums you stupid nigger

>im not from Canada
>canada flag

comrades

fractional reserve banking does that too.

Attached: 1515543629716.png (374x472, 102K)

i (((wonder why))).
see:
also checking myself

Attached: 1554111859374.jpg (600x732, 45K)

this is a true statement

So you think?! Things are happening inside IRS and fed. That’s all I can say.

You wish you were me to what is really happening. Screen cap this and get back to me in a few months!

Attached: 4EC72BEA-D75F-4514-82F6-0252237648C9.jpg (1024x682, 176K)

checked for Herbert

Attached: jew.jpg (500x545, 78K)