How do I make really good bait threads that will get hundreds of (you)s and hit the bump limit?

How do I make really good bait threads that will get hundreds of (you)s and hit the bump limit?

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Copy/paste threads from Jow Forums. Tranny threads don't seem as popular on this board but any of the others.

Just remember this is a slower board and it might take several days to get that full thread

Smoke crack and post face

i think you did a good job already

also somebody screen cap this for the thread simulator

the good ol' "how do i get over my gf sucking multiple sucks before mine?"

Femanon here

>get (you)'s

sad existence user

Abortion is the greatest contributor to global warming.

by saying something controversial and stupid enough that people legitimately think you are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4

Put me in the secrencap

you mean like he's doing right now?

What's controversial about this user?

Casually mention that you enjoy hurting small animals while asking for advice about something semi-related.

Not him, but some people find it silly to spend so much energy just baiting people when there are actual people with actual problems that /adv could be helping with

real people don't actually post on Jow Forums

we're all just spiders here

Attached: 1558743231664.png (2278x1718, 3.42M)

As long as you’re

I mean not so much this thread but political or religious stuff usualy hits.
I unintentionally bait all the time through pure Autism

ok so you'll need a picture of some sandy road. the picture has to be pretty bleached color wise.
Next you make a huge post describing how you're stuck in some rural town but can't get out. Ask for advice despite knowing you're stuck. When people ask why you're stuck, tell them that you're a criminal but you really didn't mean to become one. Also you're black now.

works every time.

Attached: yes.png (190x159, 3K)

go to pol and talk about how the jews are the good guys

>How do I make really good bait threads that will get hundreds of (you)s and hit the bump limit?
Post left-wing content on /v/ or "femanon here" on Jow Forums

Is that fucking guy ever gonna stop?

Make a thread about wages/job/brainlets, normies love to benchmark themself in the rat race