Which type of Jew is worst?

Which type of Jew is the worst? Ashkenazi, Shepardi, Mizrahi, Kaifeng, Ethiopian, Indian or Lemba?

Attached: Types of Jews.jpg (720x480, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people
pixelplanet.fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ones that read the Babylonian Talmud

Living ones

the ones that think you and i are stupid cattle
the rest are ok

So, non-Talmudic Judaism is fine?

the jewish religion and zionism are anti humanity, there is no good jew who doesnt renounce judaism, and even then how can you trust them?

shepardi jew i know is pretty based. ashkenazi have cucked northern genes

Everyone except Karaites

Ashkenazin is usually the kind that has threatening cultural and intellectual superiority over the casual schizo in pol.
so Lemba (what is that anyway?)

Yeah. and Jews who identify as a Jew but aren't a follower of the religion needs ot just assimilate into their nation and stop being a faggot.

Yes because it is essentially Christianity. All the shit about raping kids and hating the goyim comes from the Talmud. Unforunately, 99% of Jews follow the Talmud as well and consider it canon.

i forgot this term
they aren't very popular in Isreal

have you read the torah and the prophets and other jewish texts? its not just the talmud that is genocidal evil shit

Probably the kind that infiltrated Judaism however many years ago who are now the ones we might call (((they))) and also maybe eat pineal glands in some vain attempt to achieve divine insight

Attached: 32 - sgGOqpf.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>the jewish religion and zionism are anti humanity
This literally makes no sense. If Jews were actually anti-humanity, they would all be vegan and would all be members of VHEMT. They wouldn't have any kids either.

>there is no good jew who doesnt renounce judaism,
Why do you guys also go after Jews who convert to atheism then?

Attached: 220px-Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement_logo.png (220x220, 72K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people
The Lembas are some black people in southern Africa who practice Judaism and claim to be descendants of Israelites.

So you are against the persecution of those with Jewish genetic ancestry?

>they would all be vegan and would all be members of VHEMT. They wouldn't have any kids either.
i should have said "anit non-jewish humanity" it is jewish supremacism

also, veganism being a liberal suicide cult is a jewish industry meme, you need to pay more attention

We need to let go of the past

>Unforunately, 99% of Jews follow the Talmud as well and consider it canon.
I find this hard to believe, given that most religious people in general never even read their own holy book. For example, a VERY large percentage of Christians have never even read the Bible.

Tbh yeah
Well in it's entirety at least

yes, Have you even read the Talmud? That's... disturbing to even think it's a part of the religion.

>also, veganism being a liberal suicide cult is a jewish industry meme, you need to pay more attention
The average vegan consumes carbs constantly since they can't eat fat or butter. That's basically suicide. Notice how 99% of vegans are drunks with a carb/sugar gut. Enjoy your diabetes.

Donmeh

Attached: tzvihouse.jpg (1024x680, 127K)

Help me rebuild the swastika if you want pixelplanet.fun

Attached: 5AB20285-7A6F-4C16-B232-F0BBA1E37841.jpg (700x609, 163K)

don't forget the "Khazar Convert" and "Kenite from the Old Testament"