Flirting, dating and asking out is too hard, why bother, experience 100 rejections to maybe get 1 date...

Flirting, dating and asking out is too hard, why bother, experience 100 rejections to maybe get 1 date. How do people bother? It just sucks the life out of one i'd imagine, how do you even flirt? How do you even date? Why aren't there any step for step guides on dating?

Attached: pure distillied fish lute bait.jpg (750x927, 113K)

It's better if you just don't really go into it with high expectations and don't try too hard

Just go for making "friends" with girls first. It's less pressure and is a good test to see how they are and how you would work as a couple. If there's something there between you then it may naturally develop into romance, if not, well you still made a friend so you didn't really lose anything. idk

but making friends is easy

Oh look, it's another gay psyops.

>you will never get a girl it's way too hard
>your only hope is to become gay

I got a question about OP's pic. How is a hobby can not be entertainment consumption? As in dont you do a hobby to be entertained?

What are non entertainment hobbies in this case?

Fine stay a virgin lol but please stop complaining.

plausible. This board is a colony of Jow Forums after all.

>People
You mean men. How do men bother? Men bother because they really, really, REALLY fucking want sex. If humans were like praying mantises and women bit off our heads during sex, they'd STILL pursue it.

Women bother because it means getting shit for free. Scratch that, they don't "bother". They get dozens of men begging them for the privilege to spend money of them, then select the best one among them.

Any criticism to this position will take the form of hole denial ('you'll never get laid like that' / 'lol ok virgin' / 'you're an incel' et cetera).

The key is in the word consumption.
Consuming is a passive way of being, lacking in any fulfillment. It takes no effort and is something 99% of people do; it's a part of daily life. Not a hobby.

Fulfilling hobbies are those where you create something, where you develop skills and as a consequence develop yourself.
It's a way to express yourself, an active way of being.

But even in Jow Forums, dont you contribute to the entertainment? Specially on this board, giving advice and actively participating in the creation of the things around you.

I understood what you mean btw, maybe being a bit pedantic here.
Well i hope my hobbies are improving my life iibh. Thanks for the explanation, back to painting some miniatures..

Its not really any more creative than sending a text message

Not him, but hobbies are often a conversation starter. Think about what you'd say if someone asked you for your hobbies and how a conversation could spring forth from it.

Just an example
>What are your hobbies?
>I'm on this online image board all day where we call eachother faggots
There's not really anywhere you can take this conversation.

Now consider an alternative
>What are your hobbies?
>I like reading, exercise two times a week, I paint miniatures and I try to learn a new language
Notice that every single one of these offers the opportunity for obvious follow-up questions.
>What's the last book you read? What's it about?
>What sport do you do?
>What kind of miniatures do you paint? Is it for a boardgame? Do you play or do you just paint?
>What language are you trying to learn? Why? Is it fun?
They naturally lend themselves to a conversation. Though admittedly watching popular tv show du jour probably also counts. I don't watch HBO stuff but I'm sure you could have a riveting conversation about how the GoT finale was disappointing or something.

Attached: 1447757355194.png (240x240, 63K)

>why bother
If you don't wanna, don't. We all did it to get ladies and it sucked but we knew that giving the fuck up was kind of just the cheap out. Where did we learn? Fuck dude, I deadass learned from anime so I don't know why y'all floundering so hard.

welcome to the world of men, where you try so hard but in the end it doesnt even matter

jk it does, men built this fucking world

This is cope. Stop being thirsty to rise above or quit acting like you're not part of the thirsty problem, bruh.
It's just that simple.
>b-but how that's just 'b urself' advice
If you need a stranger on the internet to tell you how to not let your boner rule your brain, there ain't sweet fuck I can do for you, I'm bout as good as tits on a bull here.

Some boards are different bu i see your point user.

Trips checked.

Well, i do lots of random stuff but i feel they will bore an "uninitiated" person to death. I guess i have to think about how to make conversation out of them in a way to keep the convo going.

>bore the uninitiated person
Bad way to start. I'm ready to dig into why I like gaming and why I'd possibly introduce it to others.

But that said, shoot darts at a dartboard. I'm a nerdlinger, I stick to girls who like books, anime and being nerds. It's not like they hit 30 and stop liking a bowl of popcorn in front of a horror movie or whatever.

It's less that 'getting girls' is nuanced and difficult and a lot more to the point that 'social interaction' can be quite difficult and nuanced, especially in the modern climes where things are becoming expansively diverse for diversity's sake.

So, I guess, find initiated people and either learn from or with them, or find some way to bring them to your level of the fold or whatever.

All those seem right qnd correct. Now have to go out and find a nerdy girl of my own.

I can do social interactions just fine, but seem to drop some spaghetti with girls interested. (I know i know treat them as normal people and move on from there) . Is it this hard for a lot of people?

>I stick to girls who like books, anime and being nerds.
Where do you find these girls?

because if there was a guide to dating there would be just one type of woman

>Just go for making "friends" with girls first. It's less pressure and is a good test to see how they are and how you would work as a couple. If there's something there between you then it may naturally develop into romance
Does this actually happen? I find it incredibly easy to make friends with girls, and have been very close friends with a few. Can feelings and attraction really grow under these conditions, or is it just something that should be obvious from the beginning?

I'm not very experienced with relationships but my past ones have all started physically or from very early and obvious attraction.

I know the pic is bait, but I don't think I ever met a girl with a hobby that's not drinking, tv shows or music

I'm actually an opposite. Both my "relationships" started from a ~year long friendship. Quotations because they didn't last more than 3 months but hey, it answers your question, it does happen.

It's been 5 years now, fuck I'm lonely.

It's not worth it honestly

The girls that aren't fat and/or mindfucked by feminist propaganda are so few and far between that they are reserved for the richest and most successful men.

As an average guy you have to put in massive effort just to get scraps of gutter trash.