Did I do something wrong

So my question really is why do girls get upset when a guy asks of they did something wrong?
Even in a platonic friendship, when a woman is asked this they say, "I feel like you think I owe you _______"
I mean I get that its weird to ask a girl this, but I am legitimately curious what makes a woman default to this statement of "owing something." If anything the guys is asking if he owes her an apology if anything. Is it guilt that the guy didnt do anything wrong but girl just doesnt like him in any regard?

Attached: 1557572016644.jpg (1080x1350, 233K)

stop caring about what women think, it will be the end of you

if a girl plays some dumb shit just ignore

its not that, it just makes me think what goes on in their heads. I find it fascinating how the human mind can work especially females.

maybe its just the gut feeling that the girl isnt attracted to the guy but he did nothing wrong for her to feel that way, so she feels guilty.
None the less, NEVER AS IF YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.

ive read some books and got to understand better how women work, their thought processes, why they say one thing and do another etc.... and if i could sum it up as an advice in one sentence, it would be 'be confident and ignore womens bullshit'

have a good day, dont stress over meaningless crap, youll forget this girl in a year

what book is it?

all of The Rational Male books (3), Models, No More Mr. Nice Guy, The Way of Men, the book of pook (its actually a bunch of forum posts), some articles here and there in the 'manosphere' and other masculinity-focused communities.

good info, but all of them can be summed up to few basic ideas and rules, one if which i already gave you.

feel free to read all of them, but you'll need an open mind to grasp the concepts you're being gifted

some of it seems like women dont want you to understand and keep it that way, is that correct?

in a way, yes
women are at advantage in our society meaning the other gender, well, isnt
and this isnt some propaganda that all women play a part of, too. its a bit complicated

i would say just start with the rational male, it will explain a lot. with time, youll understand these communities not only go for self improvement for men, but it also builds you more prepared and better equipped for relationships, something women will benefit as well

Bit of advice, girls hate being called females.

I have never heard of this being a thing. Having said that when women tell you a lot that they feel like they owe you x or y they can probably tell you are quite (emotionally, sexually, whatever) invested in them. People can usually pick up on more than you spell out to them. For example between platonic friends there's usual a certain casualty. If a woman is having a bad day and being a little less perky because she's cranky and you instantly go "oh no, what did I do wrong, did I fuck up?" that's pretty tiring.

I'm not saying that this happened but to give an example of a scenario in which I can understand feeling this way based on that question. You don't want to feel like you can't be gloomy around a friend without them having a crisis of confidence and you needing to soothe and reassure them.

OP, stop making general cases of your personal experience.
If a man asks me if they did something wrong, I either tell them or tell them "they did nothing wrong, I'm stressed about X". Some women might tell you that "you should know why they're upset", but that's the extent of it.

Also, really, if a girl doesn't seem to enjoy talking to you just leave her alone.

This one is easy but stupid

They get mad because you should know why they're mad. Because if they did what you did to them, you would also be mad, is what they're most likely thinking.

Scenario: You bump into your friend (f) and make her drop her ice cream. You say sorry, she says it's fine, you're all good. BUT. You didn't offer to buy her another. Now you apologized but to them it's not over.

"If you're sorry why didn't you replace it? Any rational thinking person would know to at least offer to replace it, so why didn't you? Do you just not care about how I feel? It's so obvious, are you stupid or just an asshole?"

Maybe you just didn't think about replacing the ice cream, an honest mistake. But if she had communicated what was making her mad, this could have all blown over. But she's mad that you didn't do it without her having to tell you in the first place and takes you not knowing the correct thing to do (according to her) as you either being thick or just not caring about her. is dumm

Attached: 87yhjjk.jpg (540x518, 22K)

nothing big it was just she wasnt answering my messages and I asked if we were cool or if i kept getting her at a bad time. that was it but for some reason she brought up about owing me something and it wasnt like that, I just thought her silence meant she was mad at me. But she said something about her owing me her time and I was confused by this. I mean i just wanted to know if i offended her and it was taking me too long to notice.

You sound needy as FUCK.

yeah, I have been fighting this needy urge but there was a spat I got into a while back and thought she believed some bullshit rumors.

She wants validation from what it sounds like. She wants you to feel bad that you didn’t acknowledge her feelings or at least be aware of it. If you care, keep trying to understand it. If you don’t, just ignore that shit.

You have to realize your intentions aren't the be all end all. You are asking for confirmation, so you are asking her to reassure you, and you are making it clear that you think her time to respond was abnormally long.
Wanting to make sure there's no issue is in itself normal and fine, but it depends on how quick you are to think in that direction. E.g. if you ask someone to hang out and they say "oh I'm busy Friday" going "ARE WE STILL GOOD" is obnoxious. Extreme example to get the point across that it absolutely can be demanding depending on the context.

Her response wasn't ideal but I do get her, especially if this wasn't the first time you pull a move like that.

I wish I knew what it was so I could give her sympathy she wants but I mean, her excuse is that multiple people use her account. So it may not have been her when I sent a message while they were playing. All she could have said we are cool, but she adds this information and makes me think I fucked up some where. So I think she could be afraid of me. If thats true then I wont talk to her anymore.

it is the first time I did this, thing was I gave her time to respond and she simply said she had multiple people on her account. So I believe her after she told me. But she might be lying and saying are cool to get rid of me, thats fine too. but it was really weird. Maybe there is something up, but best thing for me is to just say fuck it and move on.

also I just wanted to understand why some women give "i feel like you think I owe you my time"
to a question of "are we cool?"

Yeah it’s not your fault. It sounds like she’s trying get her way with her emotions. Fuck that. Be an adult and act responsibly and walk away. Do what’s healthy.

what way tho, I mean we dont talk like at all that much in the first place but when we did it was always cordial.

>guy asks of they did something wrong?
Oh so you politely, eloquent asked with self awareness "Excuse me sir, can you tell how I discomforted you?" "Excuse me, am I boring, annoying, cringeworthy, redneckish, awkward to hang around with?" instead of
WUT WUT DID I DO BOSS, WUT DID I DO XD? or " ..." yeah I love the "..." reply the most.

If I had a penny, yes a fucking penny, for every time someone said that I'd have 100k dollars by now.

well if you stop acting like a bipolar mess then there would be no call for concern.

That's for teachers, not girlfriends/boyfriends/friends.

But I really do love the lolcow vs offended people relationship on Jow Forums. Lolcow acts obviously obsessive, annoying, angry, narrow-minded, the offended people don't actually inform him how annoying he is through words, they just tell him "Oh it's That Guy again, fuck that guy he sucks, he's a retard". That Guy never gets it into his subconscious what he's doing is wrong.

And then there's the intellectual vs the redneck with incredibly different mindsets.

Learn your lesson is what I mean. If this shit happened once it’s probably gonna happen again.

fair enough.