Can guys who are 5’7 get women?

Can guys who are 5’7 get women?

Attached: 1B058D87-1957-4E58-B455-63C305427799.jpg (800x600, 131K)

Yes

Why wouldn't they? It's in the optimal range for attracting girls.

Maybe, what kind of guy are you talking about? You said absolutely nothing relevant about him.

Yes. My ex was 5'7".
Shit, one of my friends is 5'6" and he rejects girls all the time, including one who was 6 feet tall.

Lol yeah sure thing.

Yeah, at gunpoint of a Five-seveN

Yes, just not you

Dont worry I got a girl and im 5'5

This, OP could be 5'2" or 6'6" and he still wouldn't get a girl.

What's the point of coming to an advice board to post stuff like this?

To chase away all the idiot incels like OP who keep shitting up this board?

You're doing an awful job in that case.

Incels can't handle facts and get buttmad when they are proven wrong.

Yes the optimal range for slaying is 5'6 - 5'9.

Almost all incels are tall.

Being told that you can never get women sounds like a reasonable thing to get buttmad over.

Being told the fact that it's his mentality that stops him from getting girls, regardless of height, is what gets people like him buttmad. And that he can change the incel mindset.

That's not what you said, though.

Yes. Very easily even. Dont listen to what women say with their “I want a 6ft chad”. I’m the same height as you and have women both shorter and taller to mess around with.

I'm 5'2 and I'm getting women. Especially non mutt-looking women.

"They" have lied to you, telling you that women want tall men.

Studies show that's actually not true and women prefer average to slightly below average height in men,

while this is absolute bullshit, you can still make it op, work on self improvement and it will be alright my man

ittt incel cope is demolished

It's not bullshit, it's the truth. Women preferring tall men is a meme.

Depends how many pathetic excuses he makes.

ITT : cringe coping manlets

>B..But reddit told me being tall would make women like me

Attached: af-table-desirable-height.jpg (620x413, 20K)

Unironically this is my exp as well as a smaller dude

I'm 5'7" and somehow I seem to attract girls taller than me more often than girls shorter than me. That being said my current gf is a little bit shorter than me.

They can, but not top tier ones. Enjoy being settled with

>They can, but not top tier ones.
99% of men can't get top tier ones..

You'd have to be goodlooking(FACE), rich and charismatic. Which most guys aren't.

lol! the things we tell ourselves just to be able to sleep at night, eh?

>Enjoy being settled with
>implying the majority of people don't already do this

Objectively not true. The reality is nowhere near that number, but yeah, it's not for everyone

>They can, but not top tier ones. Enjoy being settled with

Exactly. Top tier women want HEIGHT.

Attached: bigboy.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Yeah same here man, very often taller girls give attention. Just be groomed, take care of yourself and be confident. All this height bullshit is legit meme status.

Isn't that average height anyway?

Every guy I've seen with a model-tier woman has been a goodlooking manlet.

No way that behemoth gets any genital contact with other humans. I mean I'm all for believing the tall men get female attention meme, but the last time that guy took a woman he was swarmed by country folk armed with pitchforks and torches.

Manlet cope.

He would get 10x more pussy than a 5'9 male model.

>Manlet cope
Tall virgin detected

>170cm is short chad
170cm-185cm is incel territory
>185cm is tall chad

I may be a virgin but I women look at me from the corner of their eye all the time

t. 6'4 chad

He could probably rape more women than the short guy; certainly larger ones. But all the height in the world isn't going to erase his comical appearance. Again, not saying tall men don't get laid; I'm just saying that it's unlikely that this one does.

Yeah, they're thinking, "Omg lol look at that giant, autisitc robot. How can he be like so tall and so ugly at the same like, time. I mean, like, 'does not compute' lol."

Do they approach you, do they tell you you’re cute, touch you, flirt with you? They do with this small boi. Height is nothing. I don’t give a shit if a girl is taller either, just means there’s more of her to enjoy.

>be manlet
>get tall gf
>be the little spoon
>wear tiddies like earmuffs
Short people had better do this.

I can’t say I’m wearing her boobs as earmuffs but I am usually the small spoon yeah lmao, kind of how it goes.

They do nothing of these and I'm a manlet. It's all about the face.

No they don't because they're too intimidated.

They want my cock tho

Yeah I won’t lie I have become good looking in my early 20’s, after years of being ignored. I’m aware I have become a bit lucky in this regard. However I truly believe height doesn’t have to make the difference.

I knew it. This was a conspiracy against us from the beginning

Look at this gigacope lmfao

5'7" is optimal for female attractiveness you fucking moron

6'2" is optimal for males universally

Attached: 1423062155569.gif (512x362, 2.32M)

>6'2" is optimal for males universally
Reddit is not reality, lanklet.

What in the holy fuck is going on with her right knee?

No, you have to be 5'6 or under. There is no place for lanklets in the upcoming matriarchy. Only cute short boys will get to have sex with our Amazon she-rulers.

Is it obvious if you use shoes like doc martens to increase height I am 5'7" want to increase height with shoes.

>No source

Being a short man isn't the death knell that people say it is but there's no reason to lie, 6'0 and up is ideal

have sex incel

Manlet is a mindset - and you're a moron if you think height is the reason you don't have a girlfriend.

Yes, I'm in my 30s, am exactly 5'7" and have had a lot of girlfriends. I'm fron the UK where the average height is about 5'9.5". I did try online dating about 10 years ago and was a bit pissed off about the amount of girls who were asking for guys a minimum of 6' which is kind of stupid. But most of the girls I met were in offline moments.

as long as you're taller than the women you're high seriously doesn't matter. if she's taller than you it's game over though

I've seen guys get women who are only one inch shorter then themselves at my college campus. From 5'5 to 6'3

Bullshit. I’m 5’7 my gf is 5’9. Can’t believe how many of you buy into this height shit. No wonder it has so much influence, all you guys believe in this meme.

Every guy I know witch a notch count over 100 is a manlet.

I don't know if they're just more aggressive or women like it or what.

Usually a combination of better looks and outgoing personality.