What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: map-of-australia.gif (1000x854, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q1qJi1nMs
youtu.be/ASB59iiwde8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pine Gap.

Mass murderers

Employment of the blacks.

Well I just got back from the beach.

Fuck all. Just a bunch of people pretending they are useful or being obviously useless.

Fucking sick dude

fullness

This
South Australia has more serial killers, per capita, than anywhere else.

i go on the internet and pretend im american.
awaiting the 2020 elections!

I can see the beach from kitchen window

Fuck off cunt, all we do is punch foreigners, laugh at natives, work and go through a pack of Winnie's and a case of VB on the weekend.
It's the Aussie way. Anyone to say otherwise gets glassed.

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Scooby doo

lɐǝɹ ʇ,usi ɐilɐɹʇsn∀

I've masturbated at almost every location printed here

Attached: aru.png (365x228, 136K)

Goons, prime ministers that go missing, Vegemite, giant fruit sculptures and not enough BBC for the white women to enjoy.

Enjoy your skin cancer.

Mungo National Park.
bit racist m8

Underaged detected shouldn't you be at work

>Pine Gap.

This. - we get used by America so no one touches their failed capitalism.

How often do you see white women walking around holding hands with bulls (black men) and enjoying BBC in Australia? I feel like there isn't enough black immigration to Australia and the white women are becoming bored out of their minds. I bet after the Moomba festival the white women lined up to have sex with the members of Apex. Here in Canada he had no bulls back in the 90s but now every other white women has a bull of her own, it's really quite beautiful if you ask me.

a mountain of rocks that are inhibited by crab people(dont go there)

I'm black.
Nah just kidding, I use factor 50 on my lilly-white epidermis.
'Should' is a relative term.
Here's your (you), uberleaf.

I don't really go outside. I think I've seen a total of 2 black people at the supermarket. The more noticeable thing is the asian languages you overhear, a lot of chinese and occasional japanese. surely you should be required to learn english if you move to an english country.

in australia we "THUGS" love fucking white women in the asses and pussys. Then when a white boi or arab/paki trys to fuck the girl they are NOT satisfied and dream of the Black man for years and want the bbc. Stop acting like its not true

>Pine Gap.
>Just a bunch of people pretending they are useful

ahahaha

Joint Defence Space Research Facility

bloody giant golf balls

Attached: 2243.jpg (921x565, 109K)

there's no way that map was made by an actual australian.
pic related is what australia really looks like

Attached: australia-satellite-map-mrket-me-for-latest-maps.jpg (1024x884, 137K)

>surely you should be required to learn english if you move to an english country.
Oh sweetie no

Nothing, never come here.

a bunch of subhumans who have nothing better to do than sit around and create 75% of all the lowest quality baits and shitposts on Jow Forums

this is the Black Sea. tip of queensland got a little knocked when they cranked the simulation.

Attached: 2244.jpg (982x612, 61K)

we're busy copying you, USA.

i had a giggle m8

it's a "secret"

Attached: 2245.jpg (619x318, 15K)

Uhhh you're welcome?

It's quite rare actually, lots in commercials but almost never irl. White men with Asian women however, very much so
t. white man with asian gf

>He asks as he posts a picture of the landmass known as China

It's too fucking hot here in summer.

P0050215

now get the fuck out of my country and take ur crappy google with you.

Attached: 2246.jpg (443x213, 20K)

i hear you, buddy. i wonder if i have some seasonal affective shit or i just get grumpy but when it's higher than 35 degrees, i just want to die. i dont want to talk to people and i dont want to go outside. it really is crazy how different i feel now that summer's over. it's about 16 where i am now and i feel on top of the world.
gives me the shits when its 37 degrees and people are telling me what a beautiful day it is. faggots. i wonder if there really is a genetic thing that makes people hate the heat more than others. the Jow Forums answer will be that im more white because i hate the heat; im descended from people that lived in the woods and snow. maybe theres something to that. i dunno.

Attached: poitah.gif (410x318, 1.66M)

This one time, an american couple went scuba diving on the Barrier reef and were left behind by accident when the boat returned to the mainland. Nobody noticed they were missing until three days later. The jury is still out on whether they died of dehydration before they were eaten by sharks.

Some american jokers made a movie about the incident back in 2003
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q1qJi1nMs

It's a breeding ground for terrorists.

Attached: Cocklebiddy, Western Australia.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

That's just CGI or a better way of looking at it would be a computer approximation based on a catalog of low high altitude photographs.

>high

THIS FUCKING RACE TRAITOR

ANNING 4 PREZ
MAKE WHITE AUSTRALIA AGAIN

Fun fact: 50% of Australian men 18-30 are addicted to meth
Another fun fact: 51% of Australian pregnancies are unplanned...a non causal coincidence, I’m sure

>What happens here?
The country that South Africa could have been.

Ruh roh raggy

I reckon a few people on the tour noticed they were missing but loved the silence too much to say anything.

Birds won a war here.

I go to the most populous university in my state and BMWF couples are the most rare. In my two years of being here I have witnessed two (as in, two entire couples this entire time). White females are the least likely of anyone here to race mix. White guys, however, can commonly be seen in relationships with asian girls. The majority of couples with a black guy are black male black female.

Nanny state

Doesn't eggsist

Nothing, we're too full to be able to do anything.

Same here, mate.
Wish my parents never migrated out here.
Fucking can't stand this country anymore.

Full of sick cunts and mad shielas. Nothin better than sinking piss at Northies on a Saturday arvo chucking pineapples through big red and watching Gal stream roll cunts.

I have a map that definitively proves that Australia can not take more refugees.

Attached: population density.png (6693x3977, 1.17M)

His NPC videos destroyed the lexicon of SJW's worldwide!!
And now he is exposing the Honkler meme!! Will he go into the esoteric metaphysics of Clown symbology and Secret Societies like the ORDER OF JESTERS!!! We will find out!!!
youtu.be/ASB59iiwde8

I went round the block looking for a lost cat about half an hour ago

I’d be too afraid to ever go there.

Attached: E025F166-ADFE-420B-A29B-8411C36F5FDE.jpg (470x309, 18K)