Who are you voting for today?

>whoever drags those draft dodging orthodox fucks into a uniform and makes them fight for something for once in their lives.

Attached: ds_-S78p_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1659x1350, 592K)

you know this rainbow CIA borat came to lithuania few months ago and declared himself as being lithuanian.. He probably does it everywhere?

I would vote for him if I was from Israel.
I hope he will terraform this ugly mosque in Jerusalem. How is the israeli mood on that point ?

why are they dodging draft tho whats their excuse?

So how do you feel about the fact that when hungry Palestinian kids blow you the fuck up on the side of the road Jesus sends you to Hell to burn when you die?

muh religion

I've always been curious, what is life in Israel like? What kind of culture do you guys live in/consume? Is it largely amerishit/yuro stuff or your own?

netanyahu is based

i hope either he loses or he gets more radicalized. in the first case, israel and therefore the jews would weaken, in the second case the jewish political and moral double-standard would become more explicit

ליכוד זה מפלגה של ערסים שחורים וערבים, הפעם מחזירים את המדינה לאדם הלבן ושמים סוף למפלגת הבבונים

Vote for Bibi because leftists hate him.

Attached: retard.jpg (889x499, 102K)

I'd say vote for Bibi. But I hate Jews with a passion I cannot logically define or describe. I dunno, lol. I think at this point I just want you to do whatever will make me hate you more, so please keep up with it.

I vote Zehut. Israel must be free to remain a Jewish state. Free of state intervention, free of bolshevik bureaucracy, free of economic obstacles, free of unfair tax burden, free corrupt cronyists, free of foreign meddling through bribes disguised as aid, free of invaders, terrorists, and savages on our land, and most of all, free of the guilt we have imposed into ourselves by accepting the idea that yes, there is a legitimate native people who are living by our side and want self-determination, and therefore, we only have the Bible to justify that false reality. Free of that one thought most Israelis had at a certain point in their life : "What if i'm the baddie ?". To be a free jew in his land, from the Mediterranean to the Jordan river.

שם ז' בקלפי !

certainly not Bibi butt plug my fellow Israelite

>tfw the shills stop shilling and make their own thread to talk about their own politics

Vote for Bibi my fellow Chosen people

the only correct choice

Attached: feiglin.jpg (2160x1200, 338K)

Attached: 1543557245689.png (874x705, 671K)

Attached: 1488330693231.jpg (726x733, 101K)

Attached: trump-coin-israel-jerusalem-capital.jpg (3279x2186, 1.02M)

. .

Attached: Trump Award from Jewish Algemeiner.png (723x429, 466K)

. . .

Attached: 1550885411784.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 609K)

I hope your entire fucking country is obliterated along with the rest of the sand niggers in the middle east as well as the vatican you subversive subhuman fucks.

You are all fucking useless detriments to society and deserve elimination.