Be a kid

>be a kid
>constantly told Hungary gave countless amazing scientists to the world, we have the most Nobel winners per capita, and how we have spawned countless great artists and movie directors
>be extremely proud

>grow up
>find out 99,99% of them were jewish
>some of them are even on record calling Hungarians subhuman animals

How the fuck can I even come back from this?
My entire worldview is shattered

Attached: 1458933947862.png (482x427, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Basing your worth on what some dead people did
>Oyy veyy you mean I'm not part of the superior Chosen people?

Sounds awfully Jewish to me

>>Basing your worth on what some dead people did
Yes, that's called national pride, and it is natural to be proud of your people
>flag
I'm sorry that this was brainwashed out of you

Hungarians are dope, fuck the haters brah.

dude, obama got the nobel prize, fuck that kike shit

this desu

In the present, Hungary is a bulwark against otherwise successful globalist attempts to erase national identity and sovereignty. You guys are a candle in the darkness.

Yall should have necked soros tho.

You can at least be happy your people don't want to get fucked over by the EU like many other people in Europe.

Hungarys future is going to be bright, full of accomplishments by real Hungarians. Keeping your country Muslim& liberal free already makes you more intelligent than the rest of us who will fall by the wayside. You, Poland, Russia, and maybe Italy will be the only white countries still standing and flourishing in a few years

Hey leftypol

That's just what we look from the outside.
Everyone young guy here is an open borders liberal
And even the conservative ones would rather choose numbers on green paper than the future of their nation

>99% of the jewish academia prize were jews
>surprised

von neumann converted so technically he wasn't jewish
score one for the good guys

The poorest people in the entirety of the United States are Hungarian diaspora.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

>According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps.[5] It is also the place in the United States with the highest percentage of people who reported Hungarian extraction, as 18.9% of the population reported Hungarian descent in 2000.[6]

Hey don't be mad. You have a hot swimmer girl at least.

Attached: 2b94495fababfb8ea9610f268c2e1917.jpg (2070x3388, 649K)

Italy is a hard one. It is the EU that is blocking everything Salvini wants. I think Lega will win big time next election since leftist parties are kinda dead in Italy after last election. Salvini wants to remove all those 600k niggers but macron and others cry about inhuman acts by the Italian government. Poland has it's own problems too. If current trends continue there will only be 20 million poles in Poland in our lifetime. They really need to get more kids there. Russia imo got the brightest future. They got a big country with a lot of white people and a big army. They could easily cleanse the Muslim churka filth when Putin or another president gives the green light. And also don't have the EU trying to control them. Belarus and Russia are both investing to get their fertility rate up. In w. Europe they rather get migrants since it is cheaper but literally fucks over entire countries.
That sucks to hear man. We can only hope for the best

Prrrrbbbllblblbltttt

>My entire worldview is shattered
Your illusions were shattered. Welcome to reality, here's a free honkler, enjoy the ride, and never compromise.

Attached: honk mania.png (928x767, 1.06M)

I agree with everything you said, but I think with brexit& Matteo having the desire to expel all of the filth from Italy, I think Italy will increasingly pull away from the EU which will only further weaken it.

I sincerely hope Salvini expels the filth, makes Italy white again, and becomes as wealthy as they deserve to be. Salvini is what Trump would be if Trump wasn’t so hindered by the excessive powers of the circuit courts

This your punishment for raping the Byzantines dirty Magyar.

>we have the most Nobel winners per capita
imagine needing the approval of a bunch of virtue-signalling leftist SWEDES this much

Attached: 78227bc3b4eba253e1d5a26ec4660883.jpg (2647x4245, 700K)

>If current trends continue there will only be 20 million poles in Poland in our lifetime.
This is what happens when Poles rule themselves, they were better off under USSR rule.

Attached: 1534115592192.jpg (421x557, 46K)

Name?

As much as Balts and poles hate Soviets and Communism. At least they were not going extinct during that time period.

Salvini is the real deal. He outsmarts the opponents and isn't all talk. It is a shame M5 the protest party got so big last election. They are not as bad as lefty parties but if only people in the south voted more lega back then they could have started the mass deportation already. Problem is Lega Norde used to be a separation party. For years they antagonized people in the south so yeah it is a bit hard for him to win over their hearts but it will most likely happen next election. Leftist parties are only strong in centre Italy and that is where they lost last election as well. My gf is from Lombardy (region with Milan). The region is right wing as hell. Sadly her family is a PD household which is the biggest opponent for Salvini. You will get sad when you travel around villages in Lombardy. Because basically Everytime I took a train there were loud niggers in it traveling towards Bergamo or Milan.

Attached: aka_wedding.jpg (1400x700, 348K)

Zsuzsanna Jakabos

Attached: 2f3ef03f74842dc5111b46767353ace0.jpg (800x1200, 96K)

Bump

>be a kid
>hear how we wuz philosopherz and scientiztz and sheit
>be proud

>grow up
>everything's fallen apart
>nothing of the ancients remain
>Italy is the upgraded version of us
>essentially we're an Eastern European shithole, but in the South, and without the GigaDong Slav genes
>realize we should've just been nuked already

Attached: 1554770030536.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

She looks too swarthy to be an ethnic Hungarian. Def has gypo blood but would still smash.

Interesting! I’m only mildly familiar with Italian politics and regional relations but this is good to know. I watch Salvinis YouTube videos, guys is hilarious. “The only way they’ll see Italy is from a postcard” when taking about the invaders. How can anyone not love him.

I simply do not understand why being a minority in your own country to an incapatible culture full of rape gangs and low IQ fighting age barbarians who bring nothing aside from terrorism and higher taxes appeals to so many people

>At least they were not going extinct during that time period.
They never were idiot.

Gypsy? Look at her face. Typical Slavic features, which are common since Magyars are literally no different genetically from Western Slavs. Her skin could just be the lighting and she clearly has blue eyes..

>be me
>born in Sweden to Polish middle/upperclass parrents.
>Think that Poles are equal to Swedes since we only had contact with other middle/upperclass Poles.
>Poland enters the EU and working class Poles flood western europe including Sweden.
>People talk about drunk Polish truck drivers, Polish thieves. Stealing Swedish jobs. I see them on the train drinking and saying kuuuurwaaa every other word.
>Embassed to be of Polish descent :>(

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Thank you for wonderful AK rifle

can you give an example, most of them probably werent jews

Being proud of the achievements of others is the height of lazyness. You can only be proud of the things YOU did. What have YOU done to sustain a positive image of the hungary people?

>tfw parents are farmers and fishermen
>tfw grandparents are farmers and fishermen
>tfw surname is fisherman
>tfw they came from fisherman island
>tfw first person in my immediate family to go to Uni
>tfw cousins whose fields we've been renting for decades teach in said Uni, but won't even help me with some basic things like explaining to me how the system works (majors and stuff)
I hate being poor... At least I'm not poor-poor. I wish I was American, so that I could go to University and choose what I want to study. And also socialize through the dorms. Now I have to do extra lessons, besides Uni, again. Go to special places where they offer extra classes on the classes we get taught, based on the books nobody touches.

Attached: 1554732405325.jpg (500x374, 30K)

I honestly don't get why Iran(Ancient Persia) is more of a power in the world than Greece. What happened?

That doesn't really work when you have things like affirmative action. The achievements of certain groups are being artificially suppressed to the detriment of the common good.

I support Hungary's denouncement of the gender studies curriculum. This is correct governance in this manner.

>be Christcuck
>hire Jews and illegals
>Why aren't natives inventing?
Because monarchies only gave education and money to monarchy aka Jews. 90% of people in monarchy didn't know how to read or write. Literally nothing has changed until this day.
(((Nobel)))

Attached: Christians Christianity refugees asylum seekers Christcucks Zion Jews Jesus blacked Episcopan Samari (4000x3666, 3.98M)

Just start lifting, brah. Just be yourself, brah.

We were enslaved by the Turks for 400 years. In oder to get freedomand sheit, we started getting saddled up with debts from Western Powers. And the majority of people are just lazy cunts who want to maximize profit and minimize effort. They don't care about anything past food, drink and fuck n' suck. Boomers, that is. There are tons and tons of unironic Commies and Tankies here; I grew up around them. We have a "merry life" philosophy here. It boils down to "have fun and don't care", which is why there are tons and tons of Liberals. South Europe isn't "Based"; not by a longshot. It wasn't then, and it's not now, with the Commies in charge. Every reality show has a nigger in it. BMWF has started being pushed. It's all the same.

Everything's too broken to be fixed. The educational system is a horror story. The only people doing a damn thing to protect any sort of legacy this place has, are the Greek-Americans/Australians/Diaspora. Only they Unionize and try and do something. The country itself is finished, since Boomers didn't have enough kids, and we have a "pension culture". We have the lowest birthrates in Europe. Women are turning into Lesbians and Men are buying sexdolls. Old people outnumber the young ones. It's just a sad state of affairs. The only hope is someone from the Diaspora having enough influence to help. Tsipras is just a NWO Puppet. ND is just Cuckservatism. Golden Dawn is a bunch of shitskin dope peddlers. There's no way to fix this through the system.

We generally need a war. This is the tipping point. Either we kill them, or they kill us. And, if things continue this way, we will all be gone. History moves in cycles, yes, but this is brand new territory. And the past will not be repeated this time.

Attached: RichHarrow.gif (250x275, 484K)

Look at it this way. Jews inherited the current monetary order going back several centuries at least. This is more about a racial desire for power than anything else, make no mistake. The world as you know it is functionally rigged to favor Jews. And that doesn’t even need to be a conscious conspiracy - they just stick together as a group and so are more likely to make relationships with other Jews.

So they have power, money, and connections, by default. From the start. It doesn’t even need to be a conspiracy to explain their high placement in society. But they are full of conspiracies. They control media, education, and finance whereever they go.

Nobel is a great start, for conspiracy rabbit holes. Countless discoveries were invented by one scientist, but stolen and promoted by Jews. Likewise many fake discoveries were promoted. It’s a real shit show.

Arts, music, all the same as well. Jews had phenomenal access to tutors, politicians, media promoters, an entire army of connected individuals just waiting to catapult each other’s creations into the public. It’s the same in almost every Western country.

As for IQ, and Ashkenazis having the highest average of any group, well I have my doubts. They only seem to excel in deception, lurking in the shadows waiting to capitalize on the genius of others.

Well, Hungary, I'm proud of you. Right now. Be the best Hungarian you can be and take pride in that and your beautiful country.

Stop moaning you fucking Turk rape baby

Attached: 1537803926802.jpg (831x1172, 520K)