Guys, I just found out I have some Jew in my blood

Probably like maybe 10% at most. But it's kind of fucking me up. It's not 100% for sure, and I'm not taking any of those fucking DNA involuntary organ donor tests to find out.

While I ponder what this could mean, can someone please tell me where can I go and procure my Jew card to get all those sweet Jew benefits? Is it enough to have Jewish blood or do I need to do anything else?

Attached: as23411113554879324016521624.png (400x304, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMzoy5WvIzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got a little too and the rest of me is saying gas myself - lol

Honestly, finding this out.....so much about me makes so much fucking sense now.

Maybe you can start by NOT being antisemitic?

How was anything I said antisemitic? I'm part Jew I can't be antisemitic.

None of the benefits that jews have, and all the negatives of being perceived as white by the entire world. Welcome to the club buddy.

The use of memeflag is enough to get the benefits

>I'm part Jew I can't be antisemitic.

I'm German but pol calls me Anti-German for saying that I wish the allies had dismantled Germany as a nation state post ww2...

The rest of me dates back to the 1700s colonial time mostly in the south - it’s a weird mix. Very based and pissed but got some manipulation skills thanks to you know what - a blessing from that POV. Enough to understand how they think to fuck with them like they fuck with us

That's one of the things that makes so much sense. It's like I'm just being born today or something. Fucking weird.

What makes so much sense ? You got a big nose or something?

Yes, that, and I have a natural ability to persuade, and other qualities which some might ascribe to Jewish people.

Well we will dismantle your worthless body on the day of the rope. Afd is rising cdu fucked up with article 13. Bitches like you will be culled.

>memeflag purity spiral thread

Psychopathy? Unable to feel remorse , being a player aka charming, etc?

You know who supposedly had some too - lol

I hadn't heard those. But yes, I'm pretty unfeeling, I don't feel too bad if I fuck with other people, I was a prolific player (wasted years). I would say I stop short of psychopathy though. I try to be a good person and not allow my natural instincts to take over.

They came en masse to America around the turn of the century, Grandad from Ukraine, and mixed with the ones from the 1800s. Blame our relatives for messing up our bloodlines I guess - sucks or you can use it to ur advantage

And I love to argue. Like I'll argue for 2 hours. I'm not like loud or anything. But if you reply to something I said, then I have to reply to that thing you said. So they only end if the other person withdraws and decides not to pursue it further.

Ur me seriously

I can’t let anything go unless I feel I have won or moved them enough by finding some common ground but merely a manipulation tactic

Same im half white half black my moms from germany and poland so i most likely have "jewish" blood in me somewhere i show similar traits so to speak

OP, why are you here and NOT joining (((((them)))))?

Haha, it drives my gf crazy. She doesn't understand that if she tries to provide a counter point, then I just have no choice, I have to give her my thoughts on what she just said. She gets upset because she thinks I'm arguing. But I'm totally relaxed and just speaking logically.
It doesn't help that she's a bleeding heart lib, and apparently, according to Reddit, I'm a white supremacist because I don't think Trump is a traitor or whatever.

I don't need to feel I won though. I think it's harder because people can't have a discussion without freaking out. Meanwhile, I'm just here stating my case calmly, and suddenly I'm some kind of billy bob from fucking Tennessee or something.

I’m the same but my wife has lawyers in the family and she gets way too emotional when it gets heated - not worth the headache lol

I do have a strong ethical moral core mixed with it though and it keeps me balanced - only use it if I think it serves a good purpose

Well, now I can just tell her, "but I'm part Jew, what do you want?" and she can't say anything without being racist, so I win every argument from now on. Holy shit, this is awesome.

Pol is full of mischlings. It's easier to understand the evil of jews when you think like one.

It's fine OP. Your everyday jew or mishling isn't the problem. It's all the concentrated Jewish power that must be destroyed.

It’s only a small part and I’m here cos it takes a crook to catch a crook and why u full blooded goys fail

U guys just don’t have the manipulation skills to combat it effectively

I've been privy to the JQ for a while now. I've never commented on it, and I've never been antisemetic. I'm a hardcore conspiracy theorist (again, which my gf hates), but even in all my years of that, with all the evidence pointing to prominent Jewish people, I've never said a negative thing about Jewish people as a whole. Nor commented on the fact that those people are Jewish, or used it as a derogatory statement.
Although I do have to ask, if Jews have so much money, why do old Jews need $25 for a blanket and some food in those charity commercials they play during the holidays? You know, the one that talks about their breadlines and shows those 100 year old Jewish ladies? That I can't wrap my head around.

10% is nothing. You will always be a goy and serve us like the rest of you dogs.

>for saying that I wish the allies had dismantled Germany as a nation state post ww2...

But they did.

Ah, looks like the real Jews showed up. Welp. That's an acceptable answer I guess. I was kinda hoping to get like a bag of money or something. I'd use to raise more semi Jewish babies.

>i might have jewish blood
>meme flag
You are in israel so probably 80% jewish atleast.

Sure you can kike

Maybe we diverge a bit - I jump all over the place and no the inherent paranoia that drives some of this. They’re against whites cos they see us/them as the threat more than any other race. They feel erroneously or not they they are more secure in a diverse community outside of Israel - problem with this is it’s illogical - the real anti-semites are the far lefty muslims disguising it as anti-zionism and eventually it all blows up in their face eg Europe - the paranoia forces them to act irrationally

youtube.com/watch?v=hMzoy5WvIzo

This guy has the digits pedigree.

Oy vey the goyim know lmao but nah im new to Jow Forums so i dont know the flags so i just used whatever 1 i want

Use the holocasust for victim points

>jew dna

semite? o just "ashkenazi" larping?

Basically I’m an American and even though I’m part ((())) doesn’t excuse their fucked up behavior but fucking this country up so they feel more comfortable. I’m pro-Israel but stop fucking with my country cos it will end badly for both races

Details are sketchy at the moment, but my personal research, plus a serendipitous meeting which kind of confirmed what my research was showing me. So I wouldn't know right now if it's specifically ashkenazi, so I would not claim as such at the moment.

Idiot israel is helping you. You are the problem diaspora jew faggots

So fucking true.

If you marry a Jewish women your kids become Jews, no halflings.

Well my ancestors fought in all our wars going back to the revolutionary war and they built this country with their sweat and blood - KIAs too - so fuck off with ur larping - some of us are trying instead of helping the left with ur dumbshit Cville moves which just gave the manipulators all the pretext they needed to start banning everyone

I thought most diaspora jews are Controlled opposition to make the world think jews arent all evil so even if jewish somehow fail the diaspora jews will still be able to rebuild. Or am i terribly off?

This I would do. I don't know any Jewish women though.

JQ is real - they are in control of all our media and they’re fucking us hard but go ahead and I’ll be ur scape goat cos u can talk to me - at some point u can’t help stupid cos u keep making the same mistakes over and over again

Doesn’t mean you can’t be a part of the right or have to turn into a crazed leftist praising multiculturalism and the destruction of the West.

history is not your strong point right?

Are you implying what i think?

That I’m a part Jew like Stephen Miller who is trying to save our republic? Yep

Oh i thought u were implying i can talk to you lmao since i am new to Jow Forums as i posted above as i replied to a person when he wasnt talking to me.

I’m going to bed

10% chance of going to Hell, pham

Alright

shalom brother

Attached: 1548279279250.jpg (600x525, 67K)

He (and me too) think germany should be dismantled to pre 1870 state. I am strictly against sharing a nation with the mountainapes in the south

>While I ponder what this could mean, can someone please tell me where can I go and procure my Jew card to get all those sweet Jew benefits?
It means you descend from someone who left the tribe. You will never get your Jew card or any benefits, and even if you convert you will never be inner circle. When the tribe leaders have pushed the goyim to breaking point they will run away and leave you to take the blame, just like they always do.

Attached: jewish-expulsions-by-dates-n.jpg (720x540, 46K)