What's the point?

If you aren't blessed with good genetics, social skills or wealth what's the point of living? Why carry on when you're a worthless bottom-feeder who can't compete in the rat race?

Attached: 42589335_679412812440991_4639872124907782391_n.jpg (1080x1080, 53K)

What's the point in living when you got all that stuff?
Why would you even bother with muh rat race instead of working on yourself and enjoying the game for the pure joy of it?

Who's measurements are you using to judge your success in life, OP? Make your own success and happiness. Fuck society, people are stupid.

How do you enjoy a game if you only know defeat?

Fact is, having none of these good genetics will make you happier => you'll feel yourself improving and building up yourself up.
(That's only true if you think of doing something in your life other than fapping)

The point is to stop whining like a faggot and take of control of your own life. Unless you have a terrible genetic deformation, you can change everything you mentioned. You just don't have the balls to do it so you come to whine here

It's not a game you can actually win, how are you supposed to lose?

>. Unless you have a terrible genetic deformation

Maybe I do. Give me an example of what you consider one

Wealth, women, power, these are what every straight man wants. If you can't compete you might as well be dead.

None of that would make your life any less meaningless.

Lies. With money you can do things, visit places, fulfill dreams. When you're just another incel wagecuck, that's meaningless.

Both are equally meaningless. Consumerism won't fill the void for long, bruv.

we live once why waste it you think death would be easy.

Oi, you need to watch leas movies user, there are more people out there than simpletons.
You forget ideals

I'll be too busy drowning in money and tang to care

You can improve social skills and you can create your own wealth, but I agree about the looks thing.

You’re still alive aren’t you? You haven’t lost yet. The game is improving yourself and doing what makes you happy, even if it’s just the little things

I have a very ugly face, even though I'm in better physical shape than my peers I'm just looked at with repulsion from other people and especially women, sure it makes you wanna give up but it doesn't mean you can't seek out other skills. Not being able to get a date sucks, but you can still seek pleasure in other aspects of life. Even something simple like video games to keep chugging along and find something to smile about, or try learning a skill for shits and giggles and just dedicate your time to it.
Its true no one is going to respect you if you aren't good looking but why get bent out of shape over people you don't even get to interact with

You were given a shitty hand. You have to learn how to play those cards man.

Everyone alive has failed more than they succeeded by a fuck tonne. You just whine too much.

no you do that, you're in control, not me.
Just list what you don't like about yourself.
Split that list into two categories ; what you can fix and what you can't fix.
Once you do that, you start working on what you can fix, and then, AND ONLY THEN you'll be allowed to whine.

It's playful

You know you can develope good social skills right?

Embracing victimhood won’t make you happy. Justifying your sadness won’t make you happy.
Growing and improving as a person will make you happy.