Stefan Molyneux Race Racism

THE ABSOLUTE MAD LAD

Attached: Duj_MK4WkAULK4N[1].jpg (1080x376, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK5aWzsJsnU
youtu.be/59iIrhvS-q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is true though.
You aren't born with these magical skills, you have to develop and hone them.
It is all about mastery of the dark arts.

He just wants to feel like a special guy for his 135 IQ

how is he not banned from Twitter yet

kill those niggers bro

Fuck off satan

Attached: 5A589359-08B4-44FF-B49F-8B09E086231B.jpg (1692x2895, 997K)

If you have a 135 IQ you are objectively special.

He's been doing this kind of shit for a while. In a couple more years he'll be throwing Roman salutes on stream.

There are so many rare traits that nearly everyone is special in some way. Nobody is actually special.

I've been wondering this for months.

Yep I suspect one personal slight or some censorship and he will go full jonestown.

>If you have 65 IQ you are objectively special
Amazin'

Attached: 4.png (128x98, 21K)

Eh, he's kind of wrong. He would be better off phrasing it as
>Saying that education raises intelligence is like saying that joining a basketball team makes you taller.
which would be more correct. Education can actually make your IQ score increase, but only because you can become more acquainted with the type of questions an IQ test can provide. Education does not, however, increase your G factor, aka intelligence. Just seems like a point where someone could shoot down Stefan on a technicality and make a 'race realists btfo' argument that faggots and women would lap up.

Attached: 1516238347093.gif (280x203, 1001K)

Why did this guy get so famous? Its so fucking mediocre.

This video unironically. There's a reason Jow Forums calls him molymeme
youtube.com/watch?v=uK5aWzsJsnU

Attached: 1549851547507.gif (480x480, 596K)

And on a side note, Is this guy even in the medical field? He is claiming things that science is yet to confirm.
Fuck kikes and inbred niggers boys, but this pos talks like the has tje wand of truth.

molymeme is a good goy

Attached: DtBZ6iZVsAAtYU4.jpg (1067x720, 59K)

IQ is not constant. If you've been up for 18 hours you're IQ will be like 10 points lower. If you've been getting less than optimal sleep all week it will be 15 points lower

to normies his stuff is super edgy and groundbreaking. people who are paying attention have known about disparate racial IQ for decades. Stefan is a useful popularizer of facts that the left tries very hard to suppress and downplay in the popular culture.

Attached: 1553117490981.png (586x373, 326K)

edgy popular content
welcome to """"""woke""""" twitter

Attached: D0V6rWGWkAALlqO.png (937x313, 361K)

Okay well the guy has some bantz. Now I kinda get it.

>appeal to authority

What is logic Spaniard?

Nah. That's like every hundredth person. Almost 100 million of such niggas in the world.
Tho I thought Stefan is higher than that. He has really good verbal skills.

You can train your IQ. It's not the best metric, but take multiple IQ tests online and your score will go up. Once you know what to look for, it becomes easier.

Molyneux is a very holierthanthou pompous sort who thinks he is really amazing. That's why he likes to talk about IQ so much, because it is about him. There are many high iq people out there without this level of narcissism. Molyneux is just the product of high iq + narcissism.

>verbal skills
Those kike genes worked out for him.

Played basketball when I was twelve. By the end of the season I was indeed taller.
Manlets need to get ballin.

Yeah but you can't increase your intelligence. G factor remains the same.

>have kike verbal skills without being a kike, cause it's passed by maternal line
I would say it's a win

>That's why he likes to talk about IQ so much, because it is about him.
no it isn't. difference in IQ between populations is the best explanation for the low performance of, for example, blacks in the united states. It's a far more likely explanation than structural racism or bad luck.
He fixates on IQ because ignoring racial IQ differences is explicitly anti-white.

Niggega

Why do you guys hate him so much ? How is he a shill if he's calling out iq stuff

Attached: IMG_2822.jpg (1580x1392, 174K)

It won't go up by much. Maybe 5 points

how do you talk about IQ then

I get it. Its just that Ibe been lurking for so long (originalfDESUDESUDESU) that I forget that people arent dataholics.
My point of view is that here when you know how to lurk, the speed of information is AMAZING and stephan is simply slow for me and I do not trust the guy 100% (not because of personality, Im talking about data analisis)
TLDR I forget how to normie.

Basketball/volleyball makes you taller in fact, if you join young.

Not like molymeme does on his YouTube channel, and not revealing my own iq. I am not him, I don't speak like him, I don't like sounding like some sort of cult leader. He is creepy. I still watch his videos regularly to hear what he has to say, but he has some of those bad vibes as well as sounding narcissistic like he knows everything. Note that many of his videos are titled as "the TRUTH about x".

Should be fun to watch at the very least.

A certain amount of intelligence is born. However, hard work can overcome a lot and contribute much to success. We aren't all going to be engineers, but we can all improve. I think of intelligence as a muscle, like the heart or arms. With regular exercise, most people can get stronger.

High IQ people fail regularly when they don't have the right motivation or attitude.

To say it's just genetic is an excuse. "It's Gods fault I'm fat" or "The reason I'm not successful is because my skin is dark"

I'm not so sure he doesn't have those genes, he's repped being Jewish for years up until he switched to his current pro nationalism persona.

False equivalence tbqhwythe aim of basketball is not to be the tallest. It's to be the fittest and most skilled by scoring and joining a team can help with that. I'm a race realist but stupid sentences like this just make who ever this eceleb is look second rate.

>Muh IQ

Why do right-wing fags keep spreading this meme? As if all of human intelligence can be boiled down to a single number. Outside of doing autistically intense mathematical or scientific work, "high IQ" people are generally considered to be insufferable to most normies.

If you think stephan used logic in those statements you should tooast s bread, spread vegemite, drench it in coffee and think again. Stephan simply made a claim and did not give source.
Ive been into the argumentation shit and fallacies since mysoace was the coolest place. And this guy justvlaunched assumptions thatbin the current xlimate are going tonechonanlot and give him more sheckels.
Its publicity.

Who else as famous as him is naming iq

Attached: IMG_2790.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You're conflating personality traits with IQ, intelligence is genetically capped.

True, but IQ isn't a metric for anything but pattern recognition. While it does have a strong correlation with success, there are plenty of other factors that go into life. Most people just want to see big numbers on their test anyway.

You can avoid bans if you are smart enough to do so.

He is wrong though. During development years there is behavior that can increase IQ to a certain extent. Just like there is behavior that can affect your height in those same years.

>iq dusnt mater!
That's why countries will low average IQ are shining beacons of civilization.. oh wait.

This is correct. Iq can help, but it isn't the most important thing in the world necessarily. It depends,on what individuals value in their lives and what they decide to find meaning in. For instance if someone finds passion and purpose in white supremacy and making a white ethnostate, being white and pure will be more important than having a high iq. If someone finds passion in being a scientist or being a successful entrepreneur, iq will be more important.

I don't hate him, he's just not some groundbreaking thinker his sheltered drones think he is. Most of what he speaks about has been known for years and years. At the very least it's amusing watching him trying to reconcile what he's just learned in the past few years with what his previous political philosophy was. And I will give him credit that sometimes, not always but sometimes, he will freely admit when he was wrong about something. He still has a long way to go though.

>joining a basketball team makes you taller
It actually does.

Attached: 1550880239785.jpg (480x287, 16K)

Attached: MolyGrease.jpg (585x538, 267K)

He’s Jewish

he is wrong, brain develops to 21 years. You can "train" it. IQ is very flawed, but yea you cant be "smart" with low IQ.

An adult in his thirties joining a basketball team makes the adult grow taller?

Naming IQ publicly seems very very fucking groundbreaking everyone else has been terrified to do it

thats honestly kind of dumb i mean getting an education literally raises your iq even for black by at least 10 points but hes right about education not changing your general decency

Attached: 1554246672688.jpg (360x394, 135K)

Never EVER trust former libertarians

I'm going to go ahead and call you out on your bullshit. There is absolutely no way you can prove that in any way, shape or form.

So education in schools in particular can raise iq during those 21 years? I would think more hands on and specific activities would influence iq more than a standard education. Brain developing also may not necessarily equate to iq developing. Do you have a source stating that iq in particular develops to 21 years?

Also why do you think I spoke of the wand of truth? He, being in the medical field, doesnt make him always right. I would use the same method in both. But in my opinion, when you talk about something in which you are not educated and fail you look even more stupid. Its about investigating like a motherfucker and if you see something fishy in the priceedements of the investigation, to the trash.
You have to gather a lot of data from sources that are compromised. Thats why I care. Today there are people in high places transforming deception into medicine.
You jave to be very careful before making a blank statement. Also that is for brainlets. Maybe tomorrow all your beliefs are thrown away because we discovered that we were going in the wrong direction with, lets say, physics. Flexible mind, but always over your shoulders.

Sure, it depends on your age and the intensity of your training, but constantly stretching out your body actually increases your overall height

He might be talking about how if you make a growing child join a basketball team, the child would grow taller compared to if he didn't join a basketball team and played fortnite all day. Joining a basketball team would mean the child might be exercising and eating In a way that stimulates growth. Lifestyle.

Yeah hes like an owen benjamin that reads Jow Forums infographs.

Lmao dragged by a kike yikes poor molyneme is not having a good day lol

that is wrong, only smart blacks with actually get an education. that is why it looks like it raises the iq. and make perfect sense when you think about it.

By what, a couple of millimetres? The rack will be more effective.

Attached: E7C01FCF-1F2E-4A85-88F3-315F9A16EB52.jpg (267x400, 29K)

It's wrong though. If you have no understanding of say math, you're not likely to be able to employ mathematical thinking which is pretty useful in IQ tests and life in general.

This. It's just a way to indirectly flatter himself, something he does constantly. He actually said the intelligence required for physics and philosophy are the same at one point

wrong, iq does not require math skills to get a high score, and many iq test are uni-cultural.

lol no. last 6 months or so he has been calling out the jew on a daily basis

That's been disproven, by the time they're 16 the IQ boost they received from head start schooling wears off.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-233757_Twitter.jpg (1436x1973, 880K)

I believe you just need to have an extremely basic understanding of math (eg knowing that triangles have three sides and squares have four sides) to do the pattern recognition problems in iq tests. I was no good at math in high school but I performed incredibly well in iq tests. Meanwhile my peers who were very good students and did well at math could not solve some of the problems that I could in some iq questions given to them for med school. You could be right to some extent, maybe if people were taught more pattern recognition related things at school, those people would perform better at iq tests.

But that's correlation vs. Causation. It wasn't joining the basketball team that made the child taller it was caused by physical activity the correlation being basketball. Much like a thermometer rising causing ice cream to melt. It wasn't the thermometer rising that caused the ice cream to melt, it was because the heat went up.
See above.

exercise will increase T and upregulated your HGH receptors especially during a growthspurt.

Testosterone is critical to bone growth and more will result in stronger and longer bones.

Attached: 1554748020788.png (882x855, 1.08M)

>However, hard work can overcome a lot and contribute much to success

Wrong but not completely. You can more efficiently use the intelligence you were born with but you can't increase it.

People have max IQs. This is what they IQ would be if their environment have zero efficient and it was purely genetic coding.
Nevertheless we live in imperfect environments, so it reduces our practical IQ.

For example someones theoretical max IQ might be 110 but due to imperfect nutrition, or physical damage there actual IQ becomes 106.

We can see this when Africans move from an environment surrounded by African to an environment surrounded by European people, their practical IQ will increase by about ~8 points. As in, their IQ efficiency has increased and they are much closer to their max IQ.
You also see this with Europeans who move to Asia or Finland, their IQ's don't magically increase because their IQ is already close to their genetic max IQ.

Attached: gene frequency and inteligence.png (1280x720, 27K)

makes sense.. niggers left at 10th grade at my school, kicked out all together

Attached: 1550848377240.png (800x800, 1.64M)

I don't think he's a kike to be honest.
Not defending him, because I think he tried lying about his kike heritage in order to snag a little victim privilege.
When he started on the race and iq stuff is when I noticed him calling his mother a kike (or something like that), my guess is by doing this he hoped to snag a little protection in the media (maybe even to grab a few of those sheckles), but at the end of the day he obviously miscalculated on his choice of "victim" class and it's caused him some grief.
Again, I'm not defending him, just sharing my opinion on the whole situation he created for himself. He has to have been red pilled at least a little on the JQ over the last couple years given how he's even mentioned Jow Forums a few times, and he probably regrets the choice to lie at this point and it's why he's walked back his previous statements.
If he just admitted he lied, it'd probably be better for him. But who knows?
Thats why you don't lie kids! It's never as easy as you think it'll be.

Not caused by joining a basketball team. Correlated with joining a basketball team.

Education does help minority groups, but not everybody. Those very few individuals who happen to be on the extreme edge of the IQ bell curve for their race are genuinely helped by education.

However no amount of education can actually raise one's IQ, only to help the minority of already gifted people prosper and not be burdened down by the lifestyle prevalent in the majority of their race.

Height is still limited by genetics to some extent. Average height differs between ethnicities. A Chinese athlete may on average be taller than a Chinese couch potato, but those Chinese athletes may still be shorter on average than black couch potatoes. Exercise could help a person reach their full height potential but only to a limited extent. I suppose the same could be said about iq. There is an upper limit based on genetics.

My IQ is professionally tested to be above 140, and I never even learned pre-algebra because I didn't go to school after age 12. I'm 26 years old and a multi-millionaire that no longer works. Pattern recognition doesn't have that much to do with memorizing methodology developed 2 thousand years prior.

>require
A basic understanding of math is significantly helpful in most tests Ive seen. Anyhow, a mind that's dedicated to regularly expanding its knowledge is going to perform better, math or not. Imo most people live below their potential IQ due to lifestyle
Yup, that's my opinion anyway. I don't really put huge stock in IQ at the end of the day. I hope they don't subject people who don't even understand basic math to those tests though

While it is true, the contribution is minimal and may only give you a couple of centimeters at the very best. Genetics determine 98-99% of your total height as an adult assuming you were given adequate nutrition.

There are people that have been doing it for years but normies generally don't pay attention. What would really be groundbreaking is if someone of his public profile would make it a point to discuss the JQ in more detail.

>Genetics determine 98-99% of your total height as an adult assuming you were given adequate nutrition.
What if you weren't? The Dutch used to be the midgets of Europe a while back.

>unironically saying education doesn’t raise IQ
Is like saying if you were to take an IQ test in a particular language, learning and knowing that langauge isn’t detrimental to overall performance by actually understanding its questions.

If you lack the common sense to realize that, you’re as functional as a door knob in any practical task beyond grammatically correct but insufferably pretentious twitter ramblings.

yes people have a max IQ, but uneducated people will not be able to reach that max IQ.

Civilizations such as...?

That's due to him speaking slowly and deliberately in most cases and using 'profound pauses'.

Obviously if you weren't you wouldn't reach your full potential and no amount of exercise could help. Besides exercising while chronically malnourished is a bad thing, your body needs more nutrients to repair the damage exercise causes and being malnourished you lack those nutrients.

youtu.be/59iIrhvS-q0

Molyneux is based

Attached: 1554749936904.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

So you agree that education about nutrition can dramatically increase a child's IQ? In comparison to what it would be without that education.

Richard Lynn argues in his book 'Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations' that iq*conscientiousness is a good predictor of success in life.

your brain can be trained through many different pursuits, however nobody ever went from 80 - 100IQ with study.