Cheating

Is kissing cheating? if not then what constitutes cheating? fucking? Cuddling?

Attached: Invent yourself a shortcake.jpg (160x160, 5K)

To me, yes, it's cheating.
If you're in doubt, ask your SO and see how they react.

The definition can vary depending on person. I consider cheating as the following:

Deceit, whether physical or emotional

Deceit is the key word as if you have permission to have sexual contact with other people then it’s not cheating

No. There needs to be unprotected sex before it is cheating. Up the ass unprotected is ok though because that's not sex.

Kek

Yes, but it's more forgivable than sex. Although if she's smart then she'll leave you as soon as she hears it.

It's something you previously agree on with a partner.

she wont find out, she would be crushed.

Oh, this if for real. Forget about it. Go and sin no more.

If it is something you won't tell your SO it is cheating.

i kissed someone and left her, then we fucked but im probably going to get back with her

Yes, it’s cheating. You need to tell your SO. Honesty is the best policy even when it’s fucking hard.

>he doesnt know
Bruh...

You don't even realize that you are morally bankrupt. It doesn't do any good to tell SO. No good for anyone.

acting on things outlawed by the parameters of marriage. sure instincts are there, it's just reproduction in your brain. but if you said that you WOULDN'T fuck that hot grill, and you do, then you cheated. same with kissing/cuddling/etc

>something you weren't doing together before the relationship
>you're now doing it because you're in a relationship
>then you or your partner does it with another person
That's cheating.

I think there are two kinds of cheating, emotional and physical. There are shades of each, and the line is different for people. Just about everyone thinks fucking is cheating. If I had a girlfriend who kissed her ex-boyfriend because she is a free spirit I wouldnt think its as bad as her going back and kissing him because she is still in love with him.

Would you tell your SO about this if it happened to you and if not is it cheating?

Attached: 1335068429078.png (975x451, 18K)

This is very smarty worded you must be a genius why are you here

Attached: 1545918401217.jpg (326x262, 16K)

cheating depends on what boundaries you've set with your partner. hell, some couple fuck other people routinely and don't consider it cheating

that being said, i think the "default" rules in a monogamous relationship are that physical intimacy is cheating (kissing, fucking, anywhere in between that). "cuddling" is a grey area i guess. is giving your friend of the opposite sex a hug cheating? no. is laying in bed with them for 30 minutes in each other's arms? maybe not, but it's still not exactly appropriate

>Doesn't do any good
This is the most bullshit thing ever. I found out my ex was cheating on me and while I hated it at the time and for months after, it did help me realize that she was a whore and not worth crying over anymore. If she had left me like she did with no reason or closure and I didn't find out what I did, I'd have spent years wondering what it was I did wrong.

It's all very personal as others have said. I personally sit in the range of if you feel you have to hide something knowing your partner will have a negative reaction then this is a red flag.

That does assume your partner is a "normal" level headed person who doesn't scorn you for even just talking to people.

When you're in a committed relationship at least for the most part there are boundaries that just exist. Want to go out and have a dance with a friend? Cool go for it, if that dance turns into grinding or something sexier. That's a problem. Kissing a friend on the cheek to say hello which in some cultures is the norm. Cool you do that, kissing one friend repeatedly. Issue. Once one of those boundaries is crossed knowingly that's enough for me to walk away as your partner also knows those boundaries and yet still chooses to go ahead with it regardless of your opinions or feelings.

Fuck this gay shit. Dont be stupid. Watever you do dont tell her if you still want to be with her. You can go a lifetime witout her ever finding out.
Dont get me wrong i hate cheathing. Is fucking terrible and it hurts like hell but it is reall childish to admit to it. You ll only do more harm. Take that secret to your grave.

If she would be angry about what you did, it's cheating.

Now if you were drunk or stoned or on drugs at the time, or in a bad way, or forced into it, and she's accept the explination, then no.

Otherwise, the probability of building yourself a personal harem and having it work out is near zero.