Be me

>be me
>neet
>live with parents
>got caught up with gang members and high profile criminals, don't ask how or why. i've done absolutely autistic shit online and in real life.
>parents EXTREMELY against arming themselves despite me explaining to them severity of the situation
>can't own a gun anymore due to mental health history
>home would be EXTREMELY easy to break into
>threat of a home invasion imminent, especially given the social situation in my community right now

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

Run

The problem is dude. I have nowhere to go. My whole family thinks I'm crazy and won't take me in.

So you decided to relax around blacks. Rookie mistake.

I am fucked unless I can get myself somewhere safe and where people will take this shit seriously.

>threat to home invasion is imminent
Sounds like you sperged out too hard. You're supposed to hide your autism some so you can get your own guns

Is this the male version of burning the coal

OP ded

>>can't own a gun anymore due to mental health history
yeah you goofed. have fun with your no rights

You going to probably skip town for awhile nigga. You know cancel your social media ditch your phone buy a greyhound ticket with cash

The problem is I have nowhere to go. Also I am ugly as fuck and recognizable from a mile away.

>neet
>got caught up with gang members
Fuck off humberto, your beaner ass isn't a neet

I am bro LOL

I pissed off every single type of person in my fucking state and created a ripple effect of bullshit in my community.

put on a 24/7 livestream in your house on youtube
if you get killed at least there will be evidence

let me guess
niggers?

We in yo thread now nigga. We captured yo moot and now we comin fo yo bitch ass.

I think you might be a gangstalker yourself. But the advice is the same.
You have a guardian angel whose sole purpose is to bring your soul to God. Pray alone silently.
Polymer80 lowers are what you should mill assemble and give to your parents. There, now the thread is political.

what the fuck did you do.

lmao who do you think you are

well, that made it easy. Greyhound to Denver it is

I'm gonna need to see a green text synopsis if you want me (or anyone else) to give a shit

You made your bed now sleep in it. This is what you deserve for associating with nonwhites. You deserve this.

I mean this as unironically as possible, go out to the forests, you've seen those YouTube vids right? Ones where they make brinks and make a little bigger shack, you'll get better at it, literally run, your parents are filth, the fires rise, run from where others can find you, learn to trap, learn to make tools, run, you dotn need housing, you need your brain.

you deserve it for being a little shit, here's for a bullet right between your eyes

I've been bound to suburban life almost entirely

How would I even stand a chance?

What did you call a nigger a nigger and now they asking where u cribbin wyte boii?

Go join the military or something idk

Lmao OP probably tried to emulate Terry Davis and yelled miggeer at niggers but unlike Terry OP is a pussy.

p-p-p-peggy?

Gangstalker skitzo

Dude my old man just went through this. One month on meds and he's completely fixed.

It's all in your head.

He went from every car following him, all businesses against him, tracking devices in cars and in the roof, you fucking name it.

Back to completely normal.

See a doctor.

Make a bomb, blow up their hq and claim it was for the white race
Stream it too

Absolutely based

I'm telling you it's not hard, learn basic survival skills, people dont realise that it's not hard living in the wilds, unironically spend hours watching those survival shows, and videos, they have found so many peopel who have been living in the wilds for like 20 years, unconnected from the world, but you dont have to be like that, just skip town for a bit in the forest, I do it all the time, I have a shit ton of clay brick huts out in the forest by me, I wonder how many people I've scared with the dozens of huts I've made.

If you want I can give you some tips.

The fuck would I do if I were to be found?

>be american

>88 digits

The Frenchmen predicted this

Those digits. RIP opie, you're a goner

>larp online
>still faggot
>not politics
>kill myself

It wont matter, people have found me, its fucking hard though, they're not going to kill you, most people who go as far as you should are pretty based, the niggers arnt going to find you deep in the forest. It's really nice scavenging some grub and sharing it with some random exploring the forest, usually white too.

Dude, just go to home Depot, or maybe even a junk yard, and get metal bars if some sort and bar up your windows and door.

Also recommend getting a locksmith to work on your home.

thats fine. make sure its painful

Hey OP no one gives a fuck. You lived a shitty life and got yourself in shitty situations. Kill yourself or take the fight to them quit being a faggot online

>nazi
>just run bro
Ahahahahahahahahahahah

OP get some books on Ted Kaczynski, run of to the forest, feel how nature was ment to feel, if you enjoy it you can stay out there, kill animals, make twine, live better.

> Life in imminent danger
> Obeys law
You have done, and continue to do, this to yourself.

>mfw uncle adolph is still alive and he's a ted fan

Grab a kitchen knife and get ready to go full zimmerman my nigga. Godspeed user.

Im in the same boat OP - do this:
You'll never look back

I’ll be home all day. Come in an HOUR and let’s see how much power you have.