I don't hate women but the more books I read and the more philosophers I read, the more classical composers I listen...

I don't hate women but the more books I read and the more philosophers I read, the more classical composers I listen, the more artists I admire.

The more culture I've read and consume the more I think women should stay in the kitchen.
The more I read about human sexuality from a point of evo psych and the more I read about evo psych.

I wasn't like this five years ago, but after browsing a lot this website and consuming more the work of male geniuses, the more I think women are useless meat of bags that lack any real capability to produce anything of worth.

Sure, women may have interests and sure women may care about art, but is always the most superficial shit, not a single women I've met could tell me what she knows about the renaissance trivium if she likes books, or tell me about bach fugue compositional techniques if she likes music.

It's like women only care about stuff just enough to pretend they know something to give free women points.

The moment you put women under the same criteria I use for males, the moment they break apart.
Even the girls that are praised as elite artists or writers, are just average male professionals, just what you expect from a male professional, but since she is a girl, she must be seen as the next coming of jesus christ when her skills are rather average.

And I'm talking about the so called female geniuses, It's all pure dissapointment.

The more educated I become the more I think women only worth value are her body holes.
No single though of a woman I've ever read is original or deep.

They're just praised for average mediocrity.

Attached: 1555690037322.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apAuqp_yADU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks but this an advice boards so if you dont have a question quit using up our precious megabytes

I can't stop being a mysogine.

same desu

You consume western philosophy and should consider other ways of looking at the world. Intellectual curiosity is not the end all be all of existence. It's not even recommended for most people. You're another form of life, and that's it.
Consider exploring Asian schools of thought.

Any intelligent man is at least a little bit misogynistic. Women have their place, it’s just not standing shoulder to shoulder with men in most endeavors. Women claim it’s because of oppression, but that inherently means they aren’t as strong or as equipped as males so as not to have been oppressed in the first place. They aren’t like blacks - they are more than 50% of the population so by sheer numbers alone they should be able to stop oppression. They don’t because they can’t.

Honestly, I hate that our current culture won’t allow men and women to acknowledge their individual strengths and everything has to be an agenda. We are worse off as a species because of it.

That’s said, if a woman wants to compete with men, I am fine as long as the standards are the EXACT same.

All human societies in history have been patriarchal.

There's some matrilineal tribes but they're not more advanced than literal tribal shit.

Have sex

Attached: I think you should kill yourself.gif (450x338, 55K)

women didn't have control over their reproductive systems until recently. There may of been a female Einstein out there, but saddled with 12 kids, we will never hear about her.

there hasn't been a single videogame made entirelly by a girl even today.

deberías haber posteado esto en /sci/ dai zero

Excuses. Greatness finds a way to be great

What have you done with your life?

To be more educated on more topics than most college professors.

Have sex, incel loser

I already fucked a hooker and found the pursuit extremelly pointless.

real sex is very dissapointing.

then enjoy being alone and sucking dicks.
Jesus christ. If all women are stupid and materialistic, then please just go get your assed rammed and live your life.

How does it feel that no girl will fuck you without money? No wonder you're a misogynist. Probably browse Jow Forums as well.

Sour grapes.

"bach fugue compositional techniques if she likes music." Asking a little much there. You don't need to play like bach or understand classical to enjoy listening to classical music.

Where I can find these misterious ladies with an intelectual pursuit IRL?

most women I met have been NPC, even college professors.

humanities female teachers tend to drink heavily from the SJW garbage, a red flag to me of their mental inferiority and NPC behaviour.

I don't want to fuck a girl I don't see as inferior.

may as well tell me a woman offers me no more than the same shit my dog offers me.

maybe because she was in a conservatoir studying music, dumbass nigger?

jesus forbid a college musician knows about fucking bach.

I never claimed to be “great” on the level of Einstein. That said, here’s a list of a few things I’ve done in my life:

>Graduated Summa Cum Laude
>Fought in and Survived Combat
>Traveled to numerous countries
>Found a compatible spouse and we are still together
>Raised two daughters
>Maintained my family life while working tirelessly
>Started at the bottom of the corporate ladder making $30K a year 10 years ago and now make much more than that due to my performance alone
>Turned around four failing businesses, saving numerous jobs, and made a lot of people, including myself, a lot of money
>Inspired, motivated, mentored, and led many - male and female

Frankly, I don’t know many people man or woman who have my resume or achievements and am not sure how it’s relevant to this conversation about equality between sexes.

>the SJW garbage, a red flag to me of their mental inferiority and NPC behaviour.
Ahh, so you are from Jow Forums.

Why is it that every Jow Forums subhuman ends up being an incel? It's almost like your toxic ideology drives normal people away.

I don't care about pol brainwashed retards.
Many of the things they like to think are plain wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=apAuqp_yADU
I'm literally watching a lecture about female geniuses, but they literally can't stop talking about muh opresion, muh feminism, muh patriarchy, muh evil males.

Most of pol has never even read a book about the things they discuss about.

female iq is more clustered around the middle. so less female geniuses but also less female retards

also, academia selects SJW NPCs for tenure. youre not going to get anywhere in academia as a redpilled person. its not the fact that theyre female as much as its that theyre professors

>female iq is more clustered around the middle. so less female geniuses but also less female retards
Hmm, I wonder why that is. It’s almost like there are quantifiable biological differences between the sexes that don’t make them “equal” in many areas

yeah, I feel academia is basically NPC SJW circlejerk.

>Fought in and Survived Combat
user brings up a good point. How many more great men would we have if not for males dying proportionately in war?

That was never at issue. The point is that unless OP considers almost everyone who ever lived totally useless wastes of flesh (which might be the case since he only seems to care about geniuses), there are plenty of women more intelligent than many men.

Is this a LARP?

Aside from fighting in combat that's a completely standard life that 95% of westerners will live.

geniuses follow master morality under nietsche rules.

99% of humans are NPC cattle that follows slave morality.

jesus was a master morality fag, but his followers are slave cattle.

women in academia are the biggest NPC I've ever met, not a single original though.

Yeah, the average westerner has rescued multiple businesses from insolvency, is at the top of the earning bracket, graduated at the top of their class, and fought in combat? I only mentioned the family piece because that’s what women bitch about when they say they can’t balance family and career as an excuse for coming up short.

how would you feel if i told you oh pee didn't do any of that? he's just a failed gamedev

Not surprised. I think I interpreted the argument as one of practical differences between sexes. If each sex chose one representative from their sex to “compete” in 1000 different fields of study or athletic competitions, what percentage would women win?

I take issue with current generation feminists saying it’s because patriarchy or oppression or some other excuse. I don’t even give a fuck about OP at this point, he just raised a topic that’s interesting to discuss.

By one representative, I mean one in each field. A thousand males versus a thousand females over a thousand topics or athletics that have import on the advancement or strength of civilization

A woman made your OP pic. Good job.

>a topic that’s interesting to discuss
DURR HURR BOYS ARE BETTER THAN GIRLS ROASTIE FEMINAZIS BTFO

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

Yeah, you like those "mind break", "ahegao", "bukkake", "mmf threesome" and all those degradation and humiliation tags too, don't you?

No but, seriously, while I some women enjoy that prey-predator fetish, women are also capable of joining the workforce and being useful in more ways than just caretakers and "BrEeDiNg SoWs".

Who’s saying that? I love women, I just think that human history has proven that men are better at most things that ensure the survival of the species other than popping babies out. I’d love to heat rational counterpoints l, but all I ever hear is patriarchy, oppression, and excuses. Again, greatness finds a way to be great

>nietsche
literally insane trash philosopher whose writings help nobody and isolates everyone who tries to emulate them.

anyone who takes nietzche seriously isn't capable of forming valuable opinions.

>If each sex chose one representative from their sex to “compete” in 1000 different fields of study or athletic competitions, what percentage would women win?

0, unless the topics included cleanness, caring for people and raising children. you pick 1000 men for something youre going to get 1000 really fuckin smart men because there are straight up more genius men than women. it doesnt mean women are worthless though

let women run your countrry and youre fucked. let them raise your kids and youll prosper. men and women are a team and this whole men vs women mentality is the reason feminism is so rampant today. we should be doing our jobs as men and taking the lead and telling women to shut the fuck up when they spout stupid ideas like communism and equality instead of trying to act superior while the world crumbles

Imagine going through all this and then as a grown ass adult man being like "I READ SOME BOOKS AND NOW I THINK FEMALES ARE USELESS CUM WHISTLES, CHANGE MY MIND ANIME_GIRL.JPG"

Is there a great female philosopher we should be reading instead?

why there's not female geniuses then?

and yet has done more contributions to the entire history of philosophy than women as a gender combined.

>and yet has done more contributions to the entire history of philosophy than women as a gender combined.
wrong, because at least women had no effect.

Agreed. That’s the only argument I’ve been making this whole thread. Each sex should stay in its lane. We are biologically better at certain things depending on our sex so why say it isn’t the case?

>Who’s saying that?
OP. Are you not OP?

he/you opened with

>I don't hate women, but they should go back to the kitchen because they're useless cumbuckets, literaly every women I've ever met was a dumb female woman roastie cunt, but I don't hate them. men are better.

I am not OP and you misinterpret my stance. I am simply saying it’s silly to try to say the sexes are equal. They are not. It doesn’t mean women are inferior, just that they are different

>why there's not female geniuses then?
There are.

No I am not OP. I do think that women are generally better caretakers though. Modern society has deemed that oppressive and sexist, though

>I am not OP and you misinterpret my stance
Well, that's what OP said.

>so why say it isn’t the case?

that is a rabbit hole that runs very, very deep.
its basically to divide the family unit then control the population through debt and sex

women should stay at home and play a more supporting role. men and women are a team, and women are better caretakers while men are better workers considering there are still alot of jobs out there that require physical strength

Women work while also raising kids you know.

their work is only remarkable because they have vaginas.

all female geniuses are nothing more than male PHD.
if they were born male, they will be ignored, because they're mediocre as fuck.

Did you want some sort of advice form this advice board or did you want to spout more R9K dialogue options at us?

yes, and the kids suffer for it
you cant work 40 hours a week and still be a great mother. you can be a good mom but you wont be able to bond with your kids as much as you should

kids NEED a mom AND a dad

how can I stop thinking women should stay at the kitchen when women uses emotions and histerical arguments to prove they're not emotional and histerical?

I was lees misogine when I was 20 and was ignorant about everything.

>I do think that women are generally better caretakers though.
Uhh, have you looked at the kind of people that single mothers raise?

why does it make you hate women though?
its like hating the healer when they cant tank a boss or a more normie comparison, hating a fish because it cant climb a tree

women are more emotional, men are more logical on average and its always been that way. you should only be angry when people try to deny this fact and preach "equality"

even then you have to realize theyve been lied to their entire lives about it and probably dont know any better. hate the people who lied to these women and men, not the people themselves

>you cant work 40 hours a week and still be a great mother
Sure you can. You know that kids go to school during the day, right? Or is "school" another feminist communist conspiracy meant to divide society and women should be home-schooling children for 16 hours a day?

Also civilized first world countries, aka everyone but America, has paid maternity leave for young mothers

>emotions and histerical arguments

Like "I hate all women because I read a book once"?

I don't hate women, I just think I belong to a diferent caste than 99% of people.

I do think I belong to the master caste nietzche talked about.

from what I see IRL and outside Jow Forums and from what I see my female relatives do IRL.

Women are disproportionately represented as nurses, social workers, and caretakers in general.

Children need the presence of a father for discipline and behavior modeling. Again, it’s how the sexed are different and complimentary.

Your perception of yourself and your perception of women are different issues. I agree that women are inferior in a lot of things we value as a society and culture, it that doesn’t make them inferior period.

To say you are an Ubermensch though is laughable. Intelligence is not accomplishment. This is where most 4channers get lost.

>nietzche
theres your problem.

even if youre some super genius, use your gifts to better yourself, your family, and your community instead of brooding over how you should be crowned king of the normies

do well onto your community and theyll treat you like a king anyway, and youll feel good about it

>I just think I belong to a diferent caste than 99% of people.
>I do think I belong to the master caste nietzche talked about.

You just discovered Nietzsche like any teenager does, and now you're trying to claim other men's achievements as your own and trying to boost your self-esteem by talking shit about the female gender on Jow Forums.

M A S T E R C A S T E

>from what I see IRL and outside Jow Forums and from what I see my female relatives do IRL.

"this girl from class won't go on a date with me and my mom tells me to clean my room"

>paid maternity leave
yeah for like 6-11 months. its not right to dump your kids with some caretaker after the first year of their life.

>school
its actually getting as bad as you described but lets ignore that part.
unless you a whip up a portal from your work to your home, or have some awesome hours, your kid is going to not be with you from like 8am to 6-8pm. then what? you spend 2 hours with them before bed? not entirely ideal

>its not right to dump your kids with some caretaker after the first year of their life.

Why not?

I always had the same thinking, like why people lacks natural curiosity, or why they lacks dreams in life.

I've never met people who has the same morality nietzche call master morality, beyond maybe five persons I was friend IRL.

Most slave morality people lacks a real personal opinion, or strong conviction about anything, or any desire to learn things that doesn't have an inherent purpose other than landing a job.
Most of them will never watch college lectures for fun over topics they don't know.

I've never met the first person that thinks watching at night an entire lecture about some girl giving a talk about their vet school 150 aniversary and how it helped some tick cattle infestation research in texas in the XIX century is interesting, since that video had 120 views total.

Why would someone download an entire bach TTC course which is 40 lectures of an hour each one about bach and find it interesting to watch it, why would someone do that?

Why would someone without a degree in CS spend two days watching machine learning videos and tutorials for fun just so he can make a pol chatbot for fun?
Not even CS PHD people and professors do that.

Why would someone spend time watching a music production course on youtube and maybe download later all the music production courses on pirate bay?

How many people do all that for not other reason that is fun?

I literally couldn't sleep thinking how to optimize the production of pixel art 2D traditional animations using machine learning.

Attached: 1520543750463.png (400x381, 108K)

>teenager
You're talking to a 31 year old m9

Attached: 0n.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

Women have been oppressed for millennia. They straight up weren't even allowed to be intellectuals. They were strictly to be baby factories and nothing else.
Even now, women are barred from the highest positions in a lot of fields, simply because they are women. Even then, women have made HUGE contributions to history, like that one women who hand-checked all of NASA's calculations when sending men to the moon, or gathering data to take the first ever picture of a black hole.

most of those archievements are only notable because they have a vagina.

utterly mediocre shit.

>b-but the mediocre vagina!
nice emotional and illogical "argument" you got there

If women were truly equal they wouldn’t have allowed themselves to be oppressed. They are more than half the population. Excuse making is exactly why women aren't as accomplished.

>Most of them will never watch college lectures for fun over topics they don't know.
>I've never met the first person that thinks watching at night an entire lecture about some girl giving a talk about their vet school 150 aniversary and how it helped some tick cattle infestation research in texas in the XIX century is interesting, since that video had 120 views total.
>Why would someone download an entire bach TTC course which is 40 lectures of an hour each one about bach and find it interesting to watch it, why would someone do that?
>Why would someone without a degree in CS spend two days watching machine learning videos and tutorials for fun just so he can make a pol chatbot for fun?
>Not even CS PHD people and professors do that.
>Why would someone spend time watching a music production course on youtube and maybe download later all the music production courses on pirate bay?
>How many people do all that for not other reason that is fun?

I'm going to guess, autism. it's because you have autism and also probably it sounds like ADHD as well. Bonus autism points for posting the autism frog.

Meanwhile this thread is full men doing the exact same thing but the other side of the coin.

They have an excuse as to why they're so great and better than women; other men's accomplishments that they claim as their own.

..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS COLOMBIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC
Jow ForumsTARD WHO IS OBSESSED WITH COLOMBIA/WHITENESS
POSTING DOZENS OF BAITS LIKE THIS ON Jow Forums EVERY DAY
TO ATTRACT WHITE PEOPLE TO HIS HELLHOLE COUNTRY
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS AN ANGRY 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
AND ONLINE STALKER/HARRASER NAMED CRISTIAN CERON
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

It's unsurprising, but you don't understand Nietzsche. He doesn't want you to throw off the moral values of the Slave Morality and take on the values of the Master Morality. Nietzsche wants you to create your OWN morality. That's what an ubermensch is.

I am not disagreeing. I said in a comment above that many on Jow Forums mistake intelligence for having actually accomplished something for society.

Don't enable his autism. He thinks he's a ubermensch because he torrented Cubase one time and immediately got bored with it

not really, sure, marie curie is impressive, but most other female intelectual called a genius is just another average PHD male.

I don't have autism, I just enjoy to learn new things and thinker about new things.

sorry if you think that learning for fun is the mark of autism.
clearly show your mental inferiority.

I don't follow nieztche ideas.
My only dream is to be a brown version of ZUN, and I'm 2-3 years of acomplish it.

my goal is to make videogames comparable with the best in literature art and music.
my only criteria of sucess are the opinions of people that will be born 200 years from now.

kids need to bond with their parents at that age, not with some nanny or young person at a daycare. thats why they cry like crazy when you drop them off, they think their mother is abandoning them this can give them anxiety as well

I use LMMS.

>I don't have autism
>My only dream is to be a brown version of ZUN

You have autism.

>my only criteria of success are the opinions of spoke that will be born 200 years from now

I hate to burst your bubble, OP, but you will more than likely be forgotten to history much sooner than that

People have been using nannies and wet nurses for centuries and even millenia, this isn't anything new.

he's pretty mediocre at everything, so is not like he's bach or something.

not sure about that, if I keep practicing all my skills in 20-30 years I'll be able to make a masterpiece.

Posting frogs and being upset at females for being females is the mark of autism, all that other shit was just icing on the autism cake.

>this isn't anything new

old things can be sub-optimal too

I wish you luck. We have enough people on Jow Forums who use their “intelligence” as a crutch to not have to contribute anything to the world

Tell us more about how you're an expert at nursing and early childhood education with no actual education on the topic who figured everything else about how all of humanity except for you is wrong on this topic.

>how all of humanity except for you is wrong on this topic.

im not the only one who thinks this. stop acting like a single mother. i never said it cant be done, I just said it less beneficial than a child having their mother around more often than not

I'm not upset a females, no more than asking where are the genius dogs or genius cats.

women are just nice companions you can fuck and have babies and make a family.

hating women wont let you do the sexual alchemy you need to do to grow spiritually.

thanks.

You said that women shouldn't be in the workforce because sometimes babies cry.

Attached: 1505599345563.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>I'm not upset a females
Of course when I'm not upset at something or someone, the first I do is start an internet argument about to show how not-upset I am.

I just wasted 45 minutes of my life watching some NPC female teachers talking about mysogyny and patriarchy and why because of patriarchy and the white male women never become geniuses.

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

i actually said

>you cant work 40 hours a week and still be a great mother. you can be a good mom but you wont be able to bond with your kids as much as you should

since you seem to have forgotten. i didnt say they shouldnt be in the workforce at all, i said they would do better as mothers if they worked less or not at all WHEN THEY HAVE KIDS OR YOUNG CHILDREN

>because babies cry
because if you spend the majority of your time away from your mother you will not bond with your mother and end up raised by and bonded with your teachers and nannies

I hope that one day you gather enough brain cells to realize the hilarious irony of you using the NPC meme while being completely unable to express yourself without using R9K pictures and language and memes that thousands of brainless R9K bots do exactly like you.

>the more I think women are useless meat of bags that lack any real capability to produce anything of worth.
Funny, that's what I think I am. Well... almost, since I can still do simple labor.
>or tell me about bach fugue compositional techniques if she likes music.
>It's like women only care about stuff just enough to pretend they know something to give free women points.
People like "small talk". Do you still engage in small talk? Sure, heavy discussions can have bigger rewards, but they have bigger risks, and people don't like it when someone disagrees with them.

I dunno man, this stuff's a mystery to me. But what I do know is that people do have insecurities that may affect their ability to communicate, also, people learn their crafts more instinctively than logically which often leads to some funny things like pro-gamers not knowing their game as well as semi-casual viewers, artists not anticipating their critics and other things.

I'd also warn that this could be an affirmation bias, where you could be giving a little more weight to anything that supports your biased view, but I don't really get that feeling from you to be honest.

>you wont be able to bond with your kids as much as you should
>you will not bond with your mother and end up raised by and bonded with your teachers and nannies

That's literally just your opinion though. It's not an actual fact.