GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Still feeling dumb.

Attached: 1449951437183.jpg (251x211, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS0HS7aq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reee dude got skinnier wow, he lost muscles, has twig arms now

I want to kill all of them

I am first and foremost your friend, not the person you tell how tight you were as you were getting dicked by someone I don't know. I enjoy talking about our growing careers and sharing relevant opportunities, not your fucking sex life. It is dull at best and angering at most.

I want large groups of people to suffer

Sounds like you dont view them as a friend...

And they should

It was hard to get out of bed today.
I woke up late and then went back eventually for two more naps.
When I’m asleep, I don’t have to acknowledge my failures as a student. I don’t have to acknowledge that my boyfriend doesn’t want to get married and wants to go back to his home country. I don’t have to acknowledge that my mom might be dying.
I look forward into the future and I see myself unraveling and all that comforts me disappearing and I don’t know what I’ll have left, if anything at all. So I’ll just go back to sleep.

My entire personality, worldview, skills, and interests have turned out to be built solely to cope with my mental illness that I denied having. now I have to start building something new and very little of this is salvageable

They should be miserable for the rest of their lives

just gotta remember to be calm at all times

Attached: 1528877333953.png (1034x1044, 1.98M)

Women tell you that you arent entitled to sex or a relationship. Fair enough.

But women act entitled to sex or relationships. Slutwalks, demanding men "man up and marry", "why cant I find a nice guy", the list goes on.

Furthermore, women know how easy it is for them to get sex. Women also know that men have to approach.

Women are in the position of power. Consider an employer looking for workers. The applicants approach them. The employer sifts through them and says yes or no. This is exactly what dating is like between men and women. Women get to sit there and reject applicant after applicant until he's good enough for them.

That is not powerlessness. Yet we're to believe that men control women's sexuality and oppress them.

Furthermore, now creep shaming has gotten involved. You had to be really seriously creepy and abusive in the 70's before people would use that language against you. These days, you simply have to be unattractive as a male.

Consider that women control the behavior of other women by shaming language and manipulation. This is how females "bully". Gossip, innuendo, etc.

Calling a person a creep is an accusation for which there is no defense, because it directly attacks an individual's character based on a Woman's Claim To Being Victimized regardless of whether they are known by others or not, and diminishes them. This becomes a good 'tactical nuke' option to have a chilling effect on men who are not attractive or wealthy from hitting on regular women.

Creep is a signal that she's being victimized. And victimhood is a status boost for women, and victimizing women is a status killer for men.

On the subject of "not treating women like prized or slot machines where you put in tokens and get sex/a relationship"...

The idea that you're not entitled and therefore shouldnt be upset over rejection seems to imply that a man should simply take rejection over and over and move on to the next woman.

Why are adult women allowed to be creepy with boys?

I don’t know if it’s my partner who’s making me unhappy or my situation. We’ve been broke and on the move for so long. I worry when we finally get settled I’ll realise I don’t want to be here. It’s been a year and a half together and I’ve never been sure either way

I want to harm every single one of them

This exact scenario has happened 3 times now!

I started banging a girl who I didn't like bc she was easy. Then I started feeling sorry for her and made her my gf. After a few months I begin to really resent her for being fat, lazy, dumb etc. I try to fix her and make her what I want. I start being really mean to her but I'm still emotionally attached. Then she dumps me and I feel humiliated for all the time, energy, and money I spent trying to fix an ugly fat girl.

Three fucking times! This shit never happens when I date girls that are in shape and have their shit together. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: MV5BNzA4MTI0OTE0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzcxMzM1MjI@._V1_.jpg (337x500, 62K)

To me, the idea that you simply mass "hit on" women until one says yes is completely at odds with the notion that you should treat women as people, with innate value.

Because if you're reducing your attraction and desire for women to a slot machine game of playing the odds, moving to the next "slot machine" (aka woman) if the previous doesn't "pay out", you've reduced women to a game or slot machine.

That's the very thing women say they dont want to be treated as in one breath, while also saying they do want to be treated that way in another breath.

Because if you don't care about the losses or failures or rejections (no payout), then you don't view women as valuable, you're just going to the next one and pulling the lever and seeing if you get the coins (sex, a relationship) to fall out.

This commoditizes women, yet its exactly what women TELL MEN TO DO. Not to get hung up on women who reject them, but to move on and try again.

If you get rejected by 50 women and the 51st "gives in", either you have a lack of desire for a woman because of who she is, or you're willing to get your heart bruised over and over again.

And women themselves absolutely fear and hate rejection, which is why they demand men make the first move. They know how painful it is, and will always cry on your shoulder if you're the "nice guy" they'll do it to, yet if men show their pain, that show of pain is "entitlement to women's bodies".

So which is it? Should women be treated as important as individuals, or should they be treated like slot machines, where you go around to each one and pull the lever hoping for success? Because the latter falls in line with women's demands that men "dont act entitled to any singular woman", but also violates the idea of "dont treat women like prizes/objects to get sex from".

Which is it?

>Why are adult women allowed to be creepy with boys?

Hi there.

here

Its not that women are allowed to be creepy, per se. Its that you're innately seeing a behavior as creepy when males do it. And this innate seeing males as creepy for x,y,z with boys or girls, has been built off the last century of feminism demonizing male behavior with children and women.

I feel so behind and hopeless.
I'm a medical student, but still KV at 24. Disconnected from all my friends. Just feel sub par against what I can be and when I look at other people's lives.

But I'm the only one responsible for myself. I got to keep fighting.

Attached: 1555031129479.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

>Three fucking times! This shit never happens when I date girls that are in shape and have their shit together. What the fuck is wrong with me?

You are a low value male, that's all. Youre taking what you can get, and because you're willing to take a fat, lazy, ugly girl, they recognize you as low value. And women hate being with low value males.

They absolutely hate it.

Women should be murdered

yea all three times this has happened, I was at a really low point in my life. Thanks for the hard truths user.

And would you enjoy a friend telling you how they lost their keys to their rolls royce once and how unpleasant it was to have to get a new copy made so they could drive their expensive car that their parents gave them?

or would that kind of behavior grate on your nerves as "low key bragging" after a while?

Because women who brag about their sex lives are basically like rich kids who brag about the cars their parents bought them.

They didnt earn it.

A lot of value comes from the bluff. That's why truly worthless, "predatory" men such as wife beaters who have no job can keep a pussy carousel of women in their lives.

They're bluffing their value with "confidence".

IF you become 100% self confident, then you'll have more value.

There's a part of female psyche which says that a man who seems confident is able to climb dominance hierarchies.

Ability to climb boosts your value or level of worth in the primitive monkey part of the female brain.

Therefore you need to develop confidence as a person of value even if you're dirt poor.

Its how inner city thugs get their ratchet pussy.

>Crush on every girl when I was obese, awkward asshole

>Lose over 100 pounds, learned to be sympathetic and kind, became marginally more social
>No women around that interest me anymore
Is this bad luck? Did my standards shift? Or am I doing something wrong mentally? I don't even care for casual sex I just want a tolerable gf

No, a 33 year old telling a 12 year old to "just age 10 years," is creepy. So is immediately coming onto you friend's kid once you know they're 18. As is hitting on teenagers without care of whether or not they're of legal age and getting touchy feely with children under 10 because you're dunk and think they're cute. Sorry, but this is gross regardless of the sexes of those involved

Everbody I went to high school with is envious/jealous that I'm doing better

I didn't talk to any of them and all they ever did was accuse me of tweaking and selling Meth

I deserve to kill them

sounds like becoming more sympathetic made you realize how terrible women are in general. They're all pretty nearly sociopathic, because their values and beliefs about individuals or right and wrong shift with whatever suits them in the moment.

I do view them as a friend. I still don't care about that shit though. As long as they're happy that's all I need to know. What do either of us have to gain from that information?

I cant let go when people walk out on my life even if they did something horrible. If i loved or cared about them at somepoint i cant let go

I understand your reasoning. I have had periods of extreme confidence (fake) which got me hot girls and extremely low confidence (the loser fat girls). Now I'm at a place of stable self confidence. I am justifying my shitty situations and gfs I know but I wanted to vent. It was a good kick in the nuts which I needed right now.

The closer the friend the more info you share

Who hurt you?

>No, a 33 year old telling a 12 year old to "just age 10 years," is creepy. So is immediately coming onto you friend's kid once you know they're 18. As is hitting on teenagers without care of whether or not they're of legal age and getting touchy feely with children under 10 because you're dunk and think they're cute. Sorry, but this is gross regardless of the sexes of those involved

Well this is a lot to unpack.

Teenagers have sex. Get over that.

33 Is not the end of maturation for the brain. The brain doesnt stop maturing until the 40's. If you're not mature, you're immature in the brain. Ergo 33 is not mature.

And I don't know what "just age 10 years" means. It might mean they're saying "when you're old enough then you can engage in sex". That's the opposite of creepy, because its saying "you're not mature enough now, you need to develop".

Creepy is saying to a 12 year old "I prefer you at the age you are now", not "just age 10 years".

Apparently your friends kid is not an adult at 18 and cant make their own choices. And apparently your friends kid is not a sexual being with not only the right to make their own sexual choices but the obligation to build their own life.

Getting touchy, feely with children under 10 could mean anything. Is being affectionate creepy because someone is under a certain age? If they're getting sexually touchy feely, yes that creepy. If they're being affectionately and nonsexually touchy feely, no that isnt.

If you see sexuality in every touching behavior you might have a problem.

Almost got charged several times because i beat people like that up after they would bait me into fights

I wouldn't call most of them "terrible" but yeah I suppose that I'm more aware of how their personalities would clash with mine in a hypothetical relationship.

Lol NPC.

If you watch women, you can see their values and judgments of people shift rapidly. People who trash talk each other behind each others backs are not moral.

holy fucking shit dude

If you kill them then you're just confirming their beliefs, fuckbag.
If you really are doing better, then bask in their jealousy and move on with your life.

I wish all this woman hating crap would stop bc it is all crap. Yes, both sexes have individuals who suck. Get over it. All of these justifying excuses men dream up are bullshit bc it would also apply to their mothers, sisters, grandma, potential future daughter, etc. Also, why post about it? It’s because you need validation for your stoopid ideals and for a sense that you are not alone. If you don’t want to date, don’t. If you want to go your own way, freaking do it. But it is your choice to suffer the consequences of no sex, no companionship, no life partner, so quit bitching about it. If you crave sex, do the mature thing and get a hooker. Otherwise, carry on with your redpill self bc no one gives a shit.

>And I don't know what "just age 10 years" means. It might mean they're saying "when you're old enough then you can engage in sex". That's the opposite of creepy, because its saying "you're not mature enough now, you need to develop".

“You need to develop before I can fuck you.” The creepy part is saying/implying this to a 12-year-old child. It shouldn’t come up in conversation

no

I bet you watch a lot of women

If you play your cards right...

I don’t want anything anymore no more friends no more love I’m tired of my putting my heart out there only to be let down by friends and family. Im tired of changing, tired of giving in, tired of the state of the world. I’m too much of a pussy to kill my self so I hope I can at least have a peaceful little cabin to wither away in where no one bothers me no one hurts me just me being a sad lonely man but at least I feel then I can finally be at home.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

Yes, its called being part of groups and waiting to speak your turn, as politeness dictates. You tend to watch people when you're not speaking.

I know how that feels. As much as i want to live a hermits life i cant stand being alone. I need some one to love

>“You need to develop before I can fuck you.” The creepy part is saying/implying this to a 12-year-old child. It shouldn’t come up in conversation

You mean, telling someone they're not old enough for a relationship is creepy? What if they were 17? Then it'd be okay because while the 17 year old is interested, they feel like they're not old enough?

I think its actually fair and relevant. How should it not come up in conversation if it shows up in life? if a 12 year old is attracted to or chasing you, why shouldnt you say that they're not old enough? Why should they be kept in the dark as to why they're being rejected by their crush? Why should they be kept in the dark as to what is socially acceptable behavior and not?

That's ridiculous.

Got a problem?

My mother was a drug addict, my step mother was a horrible person, my sister is just as bad, and most of the people that bullied me in elementary. A lot of women are colder then most guys ive met

Oh sorry, I was trying to say you were creepy. Because of the creepy sexist beliefs you’re spamming at every opportunity. I hope that’s clear now.

>I wish all this woman hating crap would stop bc it is all crap. Yes, both sexes have individuals who suck. Get over it. All of these justifying excuses men dream up are bullshit bc it would also apply to their mothers, sisters, grandma, potential future daughter, etc. Also, why post about it? It’s because you need validation for your stoopid ideals and for a sense that you are not alone. If you don’t want to date, don’t. If you want to go your own way, freaking do it. But it is your choice to suffer the consequences of no sex, no companionship, no life partner, so quit bitching about it.

Not when those consequences are forced on you by continual rejection and abuse from women for not being attractive enough. You mean people post for validation,like when women post about being sexually harassed online to get validation with their peers who all claim the same? Yes it does apply to mother, grandma, and potential future daughter. If you listen to what your mother was attracted to your father for, the reasons become painfully obvious and about his value as a man, not as a person. Different things.

Aw that's cute. "I'm going to prove you right by creep shaming you for your explanation of women".

You wanna be a monk, fuck off and do it. Not one person is stopping you. No one is making you do it. So own it and quick trying to be a victim.

I understand entirely, I want to go full hermit but the nights I cry myself to sleep hurt a lot. I feel like maybe full hermit might be a little much but definitely reducing social interaction to a sliver would at least let me live as a normal human being

Counterpoint, the women in my life have mostly been pretty cool and the two or three people I’ve ever had a real problem with in my life have all been guys (my old boss and my girlfriend’s dad were both sociopathic bullies).

But my sample size is as small as yours, so I won’t claim it’s evidence of anything

Hahaha funny you have no clue about me or my life. Both sexes have people who suck bc people suck. And no one has to be nice to you. If you’re unhappy with your life, freaking change it. If you want to stay miserable, it is your choice.

Is it unethical to invite a fat guy/girl to junk food?

Ugly coworker has a crush on me.
What do?

How do you know that? do you love them back?

these weeks have been so tough, so very tough
I usually have depressive valleys but this is taking longer than usual
anxiety, fear and sadness kicked in after I stopped jogging because of an injury
now I cry myself to sleep everyday. I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel lonely, but I want to be alone. I feel empty. I can't express what I feel whatsoever. normally I enjoy writing short stories that convey at least partially my emotions but the ones I've been doing are crap and don't manifest my true feelings at all

Love? Fuck no. Just met them.
Anyways, she sat next to me at the work club the other day. And today she greeted me loudly when I entered the room. And asked me questions.
Clearly she's into me.

No lmao it's their favorites

>you want to be a monk

>because you're continually rejected

That's like telling women they want to be raped by continually wearing short skirts in bad neighborhoods.

You're gross.

Use crush for sex. Dump and say its your fault for being ugly because everyone cares about looks. Tell them to look at OKcupid stats on women finding 80% of men unattractive.

I’ve been feeling all of this lately and I feel like I’m just coming out of the other end. I think I cried every day for a straight month. Be good to yourself, and make sensible, healthy plans even when it’s difficult. And get outside as much as your injury will let you, even if you can’t jog, there’s still a benefit, at least I’ve found.

I others to suffer

I want large groups of people to suffer

My mother recently disowned me and it has come to light that she has hated me and blamed me for not finishing her studies because of my birth, now I'm stuck feeling like shit because not even my own mother loves me.

How the fuck do I forget this and move on?

Attached: tumblr_pgp91sWx0N1vmskmwo1_500.png (446x473, 240K)

I want to kill others

just don't act upon it. her feelings will just fade away

Just women would be okay. They're safer and treated better than ever before and yet they're suddenly more victimized than ever? Fuck them. Let em burn.

She's not pretty, but I am lonely here. How bad would I be if I just like use her to have a friend?

Why don't you reply to me you fucking bitch. You seemed excited to hear from me

I should harm them

>Why don't you reply to me you fucking bitch. You seemed excited to hear from me

Its called ghosting. Women have plenty of options. You're a toy to her.

"Not necessarily, you're not going to have long enough to get a campaign running"

I'll always want to kill you and them

I want large groups of people to die

#presidentangst

I'll always want them to die

I can't break out of my social anxiety

Like honestly I was able to break out of it for a while but now I'm back to my old ways like all I do is work then sleep pretty much I just get so tired from working my 10 hours I just lose all passion to do anything but like I know I can pull myself out of this like i did before but for some reason I can't figure out how right now

I mean I try to go to basketball courts but I hardly ever get picked up if I'm by myself even thou I swear im better than most there and I really don't have other hobbies or at least ones I feel comfortable doing on my own

anxiety is food and sleep related.

try here

youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS0HS7aq4

Being able to control something about your life translates into lower anxiety. Better eating habits translates into lower anxiety. Better sleeping also.

I'm aware of this. There is a time and place however.

I want to murder them

I'll always deserve to kill others

Women are powerful yet pretend to be powerless. They're socially valuable yet pretend to be oppressed and victimized. They're treated well and protected by everyone yet claim society hates them.

Fuck women. Liars and whores.

I want large amounts of people to suffer

So this harem anime thing we got going on is in the final act, right?

more like haram.

I actually hope muslimism takes over the west. Then I can finally marry 9 year olds and have multiple wives. yas!

I can take rejection, but belittling is just overboard. I didn't know building up the courage to approach someone out is such a laughable act.

I'll always want to harm others

I deserve to kill them

>I can take rejection, but belittling is just overboard. I didn't know building up the courage to approach someone out is such a laughable act.

Maybe stop being such a creeper when you ask women out geez! and stop being entitled! if you're rejected go to the next, and the next, an the next, until one is willing to put out! Women aren't special dont put them on a pedestal! Keep slapping that button until one gives in!

If you want this to work you have to give me time. You hurt me and they just want to protect me. Don't talk about my friends like that, if you don't like her I understand but you don't have to isolate me from them just because you don't like them.

I love you, so please don't fuck this up

I deserve to harm others

shut up narcissist

All my friends have been super quiet this week. It's almost unsettling.
I guess I can't say much either though since I've also been working overtime all week.
Hopefully I'll see them soon.
Also here's hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow

I think I'm falling in love. Which is simultaneously a great feeling, and a scary feeling. It's never worked out well for me. I don't know why this time would be any different from the rest...

Attached: i love you.jpg (716x490, 46K)

Shut up. Pop another xanax and go to sleep you whiney bitch.

So much for the golden future; I can't even start