House Judiciary Hearings on Hate Crimes and the Rise of White Nationalism [LIVE] Part 2

Full Committee Hearing on Hate Crimes and the Rise of White Nationalism
>youtube.com/watch?v=4RZswuCGPwM
Comfy anti-white viewing.

>previous thread

Attached: 1554822808761.png (380x318, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Gorsheniov
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Горшенёв,_Алексей_Юрьевич
youtube.com/watch?v=43a7yS0zhWc
mobile.twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/status/1115648626771070978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll get bloody.

Attached: 99122dcf77c76c0591367da3a3f5514e83cde85c78a5d16dd1cb18c5da907fd8.jpg (768x571, 97K)

HMMM HUMMM HHHH

These niggers really want 100% censorship of whites politically. They know what they are doing.

This is an attack on us. These nigger monkey are trying to enslave us.

Niggers literally kill 3-5 times more whites than vice versa annually. And yet they want US to be censored and controlled.

Attached: 1492400473124.jpg (839x1024, 139K)

>House Judiciary Hearings
>Meanwhile, the nigger death toll in Chicago alone is...

Johnson says this is false

Of course the 0 is fucking false.
But the former is still overwhelmingly higher.

Lol she has a "russian" surname.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Gorsheniov
His brother was born in The Jewish Autonomous Oblast lol
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Горшенёв,_Алексей_Юрьевич

This is the beginning of the end, isn't it. I can only see it going two ways, either white people start fighting back against this or they do nothing and disappear.

>hate based information
wtf

Good to know that if white people do it, it's wrong. Glad this country is taking a few steps back instead of bettering the entire country.

>Mid 30s
>Retired already
>GF doesn't need to work, but does anyways
>Looking at large amounts of land in Southern Oklahoma
>Probably going to get the biggest, most secluded plot
>We are planning our home already
>It's pretty much going to be guns, dogs, and relaxing all the time

I can't wait to nope out of society 29 days out of 30 a month.

>Anti-Defamation League

Attached: 1549793941948.jpg (230x174, 7K)

0 isn’t false. The rate of error is +/-10. The number was less than 10 so it got rounded down to 0 for effect

Use the Red Ice link you kike.

Attached: 1554434784758.gif (461x338, 352K)

Its gonna get tough but its gonna be ok

Attached: 1554419406122.png (746x512, 114K)

Ha Thats funny. You think you can escape lol. They're going to hunt you down.

Attached: be38d23670314c758ab17f8911ea73923fac2da81dfc458c3de9e6e2a7781407.jpg (858x1218, 299K)

Criminal liars spreading more lies.

They can all burn in hell. Fuckers.

>BLACKS RISE UP

This is fucking tyranny. The US Congress is made up of a traitorous neocons that conserve absolutely nothing and suck Jew dick and a coalition of various ethnicities joined together in disenfranchising European Americans from politics, media, education, business and every other facet of society. Europeans that reside on the North American continent need to wake up to the fact that there is a group of people that have taken power made of of very different groups untied in one goal - elimination of the European race in America. If euros don’t realize this sooner then later, then their will be no stopping the current trajectory of our government. This is madness I don’t even like the clown world meme, but it’s accuracy can’t be denied.

Attached: mgtow5.jpg (1099x653, 222K)

Why? Everyone can see the writing on the wall. We don't need some guy to tell us what to think.

MUH NIGGER EMPLOYMENT

The spineless kike rats purposefully use "White Nationalism" and "White Supremacy" interchangeably. Any criticism of the Jew will be made a felony if we don't put an end to this tyranny.

Attached: Imagine.png (405x300, 34K)

I disavow her. She takes thing TOO FAR

Attached: candace.png (759x470, 393K)

She's alright

Attached: CAN.png (960x960, 544K)

She actually just called out the black community for playing the victim and being a burden on our economy.

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (1017x585, 69K)

Honorary.

Attached: 1545694197129.jpg (493x387, 56K)

Very much relevant
>Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

>Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

WHY ISNT THERE A SO CALLED FUCKING WHITE NATIONALIST THERE TO ANSWER FUCKING QUESTIONS OR PARTICIPATE

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS THIS FUCKING GOD DAMN GARBAGE

>an organised white nationalist collective around the world

I wish.

Attached: 1552916051738.jpg (583x435, 58K)

Stay strong, stay together.

Why is a nigger allowed to say it but we can't and not even our own elected representatives can. That is the issue

Attached: 1554705827848.jpg (1223x1240, 266K)

> 3 down only 1.5billion to go

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Because it's supposed to be a blatant hit job.

This is disgusting. I am watching three black women talk about outlawing white rights...

Attached: 873d96eb66c97f045dce04251a4292953711ac95abc0cd44234d2ef4f264db85.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

I've been thinking a lot about murder these days. These people make me extremely angry

Attached: 1491867992788.png (269x273, 4K)

>reading Youtube shitposts

Attached: 1545565924401.jpg (477x401, 15K)

kikes and niggers discuss white nationalism. oh boy I'm sure it'll be impartial

Hate doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling here. It's transcended even that.

Attached: 1492960017909.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

Jesus it's all just verbal shell games. When asked about black identity extremists
>FBI made it up
>they have it out for BLM types
>WE
>SEE
>NO
>EVIDENCE
>THAT
>black "civil rights activists" are a threat to "our democracy"
It's just memes on low-effort memes with these shills

They were not a shooting of cop by black nationalist

Is there any reason for me to listen to this? It's generally infuriating. Are they serious about passing some new laws that will essentially make any pride in white heritage, be it colonialism or European ancestry, an expression of white supremacy? The media has done quite a good job of attaching the word "white" to "nationalism" and is pushing hard to redefine nationalism as racist.

number of muslim radical attacks reported by news outlets in the last 18 years. 34.843 SEPARATE ATTACKS With ofcourse hundreds of thousands of casualties and injured. All attacks on civilians. War combat like daesh vs military or other groups vs military are not part of this number.

Just think about that.
80-90% of muslims are sunni muslims.
All sunni muslims believe in bukhari hadiths that inspire sunni salafists like daesh. And has 288 narrations about jihaad and what it is and how great it is for a muslim to do it.

Muslims constitute globally 57 majority muslim nations in the world out of a total nations of 195. There are muslims in other nations aswell but they are not majority there.

So some europeans who are individual and unique groups. Are not too interested in this religious practice entering their country. Not too interested in tons of foreigners in their country in general. But this is like a combination of foreign people AND a culture that is very antagonistic to theirs.

Have a hearing about how bad white americans are in their own country instead. Don´t discuss african american crime or foreigner crime as in all non european ancestry crime rates. Don´t discuss mass immigration and devastating cultural and demographic impact on USA. Nope.
>whitey bad. How can we demonize them in their own country we are not supposed to be in.

Attached: attacks.png (156x621, 30K)

lel, it's so blatant. A bunch of jews and blacks sitting around in the highest halls of power discussing what to do about white people

The 2020s are going to be fucking insane. Hope you guys are getting ready.

Nationalism is always ethnic. Civic nationalism was literally invented not long ago. Before, Nationalism meant a people bound by race.

they are disabled on the video, right?

I didn't know they can fit the stereotype so perfectly

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-09 09-07-33.png (265x329, 81K)

>they are disabled on the video, right?

They are now. The (((Chairman))) read some of them out from when the stream first started.

Attached: 1544308396930.jpg (288x499, 62K)

>gasp
>gasp
>oy vey im deeply pained that people think the jews use their money to lobby the american government

Child of holocaust survivors hahahahaha

Attached: FA660F73-6E6C-46F5-84BE-DB496FDC6C24.jpg (1886x943, 242K)

fucking based, any screencap or anything?

>especially as a child of holocaust survivors
OH VEY
They can't keep milking this shit.

Attached: 1491174004817.jpg (1123x769, 370K)

Leftists are saying the obvious shit of course, but bigger take is that they're trying to coax conservatives into being "against hate speech" by stating that it would be equally enforced against leftists who attack Christians and whites. In reality, it wouldn't at all.

No speech should be restricted because of this.

Completly schocking

These people need to be killed. How are you going to outlaw 'hate'? White people, according to this committee hearing, are hateful...? This is nothing but jews, blacks, and women talking about how white nationalism is 'dangerous'. How it needs to be 'outlawed'.

Now this Jew is talking about how criticizing Israel should be illegal.

'Hatred towards jewish people'
'Hatred towards the black community'
'Consequences against criticism of jews'
'Marginalized communities'
'Hate crimes in regards to white nationalism'
What about 13% of the population committing 52% of crimes?

This country is dead.

Attached: 1554350595123.jpg (1024x511, 50K)

Oh god a child of holocoast survivor.

Attached: 1551774676411.png (448x421, 267K)

Did they mention incels yet?

Bros let's stop splitting, get in the other thread

Candace is OUR Queen.

No other woman even come close

Member ruby ridge?

It's OK, shitskins listening to this have NO sympathy for him. The Jews are losing control of their machine, it's the Republicans I'm worried about now.

>No chat

Figures they don't want to platform nazis....

Attached: 6c13ddad5047a88fd11c19ee3578307e.jpg (489x598, 42K)

>you're the real antisemites

>no you're the antisemites

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1548390434927.jpg (749x663, 90K)

Oy vey imagine the smell of that guys microphone. Gefilte fish and foreskins

>Nationalism is always ethnic. Civic nationalism was literally invented not long ago. Before, Nationalism meant a people bound by race.
Exactly civnat is just a cope. And this hearing is a demonstration of why it doesn´t work. Because other ethnic groups start to demonize eachother. And work against eachother. Multiethnic society = failure. It will never work as good and you can pretend but it´s just going to be shit in the long run.
You are supposed to safeguard your own people aswell. The notion that all foreigners can get along. What kind of a fucking fantasy world do they live in. If they are worried about ethnic conflict probably shouldn´t bring as many different ethnicities as possibly into the same nation! As in bring them in close proximity.

Also the most important part why mass immigration is a bad thing other than the aforementioned is that it destroys the ethnic group that is already there! Ofcourse as this shows foreigners don´t give two shits about anyone but themselves. Is why people tend to have a healthy distrust or dislike of foreigners. Because if they just are let in it´s like a bunch of invading opportunists that don´t give a fuck about respecting you and or possible about getting along either.

Also there´s no such thing as white supremacy. If you don´t want your people to become minority in your own country, since your people exist overwhelmingly nowhere else than in your own country and since different nations represent different people. It´s not exactly the same as wanting to take over every single other country on the planet is it..

It is simply a demonization of european ancestry people having their own countries.

Do they want to ban free speech ?

>Is there any reason for me to listen to this?
To remind yourself that there is a pool and why its closed and who closed it.

Attached: 1553652673249.jpg (634x471, 39K)

Are we in the dark web

Please show me one conviction of a white man for the rape of a black woman

Here we go bois - might get mentioned

Why is everyone in this hearing jewish, black, or a women?

Attached: 0 (3).jpg (839x626, 77K)

This.

>SMALLER WEBSITES

Uh oh

Attached: 1544218164997.jpg (398x499, 180K)

Were only a step away from the unironic banning of “hate facts”

Hello cia

>lone wolfs

Her violent rhetoric gives us white supreeeemists a bad name, I don't want to play basketball with a Jewish infant as the ball like she does

Also as i said in the other one.

Demonized as a people saying you cant be a nationalist. IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY your own people get demonized. By a bunch of retard foreigners who are not even supposed to be there. Who come from countries where they are a majority of 95% of the population and tens of millions of people like them.
It´s almost like. Where do you have a better example of why mass immigration and multiethnic societies is total fucking horseshit?

IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. foreigners demonize you and say you can´t like and prefer your own people in your own country. Because the foreigners who come from other nations. Care more about themselves than the people which nation they go to.
What´s the worst thing that can possibly happen to these foreigners? They can go home to their own country where they are 95% of the population and tens of millions of people like them.
What´s the worst thing that can happen to americans in their own country? they dissapear and don´t have a country to go back to. Because they are already there, now it is just filled with foreigner douchebags who act as if they own the place, and try to claim they are just as much your people as you are.

So you go a bunch of fucking assholes most of which can easily go home to a country they arrived from very short time ago for the most part and be 95% of the population and tens of millions of people. Demonizing the ethnic group they are displacing, which culture they are destroying. Which country they are wrecking. Which multigenerational effort they are not entitled to. Which country they didn´t help construct. And they are telling those people. Don´t you dare even like your own ethnic group in your own country. Don´t you dare do anything positive for it. Try to assist your people as a group whatsoever in your own country. Don´t you fucking dare, it´s all about us the foreigners who aren´t supposed to be here.
Welcome to your civic nationalism and glorious multiethnic society you fucking retards

Yes.

mobile.twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/status/1115648626771070978

Dissent will not be tolerated. Big Brother is watching.

Not a good idea that she supported hate speech laws.
Yes, a kike named Eileen Hershenov is advocating for you to be arrested for posting on here.

haha that cunt is the kikeist kike since kikes went to went to kiketown

Based wasp

McClintock quoting Jefferson.

Thank god.

Attached: 1554349648484.jpg (1024x509, 90K)

do you find it strange how holocaust trauma can be genetically inherited but not IQ?

Only for whites, as they're is no Blanche person defending Blanche people like us.
Partially, only the mods can see your IP though.
Stay strongk and together France, dark times have come onto our peoples.

Truly based

Trump has singlehandedly destroyed White Nationalism. When are the Trumptards going to admit they were conned?

Attached: based white man.png (875x813, 1.05M)

Criminally underrated post

Death is assured.

I know right? Not only do they take down your statues and holidays, they have the audacity to restrict your right to speech, secrecy, and self-defense (firearms).

I don't hate them because they're brown, I hate them because they don't assimilate into our culture at all. Oil and water, they should stay back.

I wonder how they confront white remplacement.

Fuck niggrs

unironically based and redpilled.

I don't believe you until you go full BT

This is very accurate

it's fun and all, but scotus will shoot down anything these pissants try to pass

>These niggers really want 100% censorship of whites politically
It has very little to do with niggers.

Attached: 1393692245624.jpg (779x424, 105K)

They don't, they just shut down the ability for people to talk about it and then focus on the inevitable reaction.