Japanese F-35 stealthily crashed over Pacific

Japanese F-35 stealthily crashed over Pacific

reuters.com/article/us-japan-defence-f35/japans-air-force-loses-contact-with-f-35-stealth-fighter-idUSKCN1RL1FJ

Attached: ugly-duckling-found-at-test-pilot-museum-9.jpg (650x488, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/f-35-fighter-japan-missing-fleet-grounded-today-lockheed-martin-latest-updates/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJLoW1ClNE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian drivers, am I right?

they didnt get an update or the weather…?

More like American engineering, ran out of Germans didnt you?

/rekt

Fuck off, I'm more worried about running out of Freedom Fries.

quality bantz

ok epic

Attached: 1528469807281.png (339x428, 204K)

Stealth mode on. Land in China. Live a life.

>stealth
Kek
>"We have, however, been clear that the acquisition of the S-400 is not compatible with the F-35 and Turkey's continued participation in the F-35 program is at risk," Andrews said.
What did he mean by this?

Did that plane crash with no survivors?

Attached: med_1500906532_image.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Nips are good at flying planes and stuff. They can't drive cars, but planes and Gundams are what they can handle.

Pilot != Driver

Attached: DismalWickedHuia-max-1mb.gif (280x215, 890K)

/thread

amerisharts btfo

idk they were crashing them into your ships all the time

Oooofff

>American engineering
all shit

Attached: glass_fail.jpg (1024x695, 142K)

Fucking nip missed us.

American Air Force pilots call themselves "Drivers."

Viper Driver
Eagle Driver

>Pilot != Driver
yes, learn english pablo

Lucas Electrics.

btw, most Lightning II failures are parts built by BAE.

Plot twist: Pilot defects to North Korea, Norks can now build stealth fighters

>he can't afford it

Attached: 157264357.jpg (600x428, 40K)

what probably happened...

Attached: blue-screen-of-death-bsod-windows-56a6faab3df78cf772913ee6.png (768x576, 4K)

Rewatch Top Gun you filthy pleb

They can call themselves whatever they want, still not proper English.

Didn't syria knock down a F-35 with a S200? We knocked down a F-22 with a 60 year old light interceptor as well

>burger engineering

kek

>We knocked down a F-22
No, you didn't. You might have knocked down an F-16 but that's still being debated.

Oh sorry. I'm weedposting again

We did release radar evidence. US govt. hasn't denied or confirmed that was the case, which they will because nobody would buy your weapons otherwise

>Japanese F-35 stealthily crashed over Pacific
You know by radar they don't mean "radar" right?

The F16 isn’t even stealth and I doubt pakis properly deploy EW.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Of course.

fuck burgers.

Attached: Burn.jpg (837x673, 398K)

>Didn't syria knock down a F-35 with a S200?
no, it was an F-16
>We knocked down a F-22 with a 60 year old light interceptor as well
even bigger no, it maybe it was an F-16, but probably not.

Quads, fuck me what 20 armed goatheaded shitlord god did you pray to.

a lot of them missed and crashed into the ocean

It's amazing to me that an air raft as old as the F-16 is still a staple of air forces in general. Fucking Starscream from the original Transformers was an F-16, those things are over 30 years old now.

It didn't crash some faggot from RT made the story up when the f35 turned its transponder off.
It's a stealth jet on a training mission you dumb fucks.

The Viper is closer to 50 years old. It a sturdy, agile little beast and still in production. Easy to upgrade the avionics to keep it modern when the old packs become outdated.

I likely see it outlasting the B-52 for longest service combat craft.

Hell, what amazes me is the An-2 is still in production and is the only Commie plane I would fly on (and go deaf in).

>Flies backwards in a strong wind.

Attached: EestiAirForce.jpg (1280x853, 183K)

Col. John Boyd was a god among men.
When the (((contractors))) started designing those things, they started to suck.

>t.Raytheon

my second cousin over there used to race open wheel. he took us around sight seeing in the shitty family van and the control he had while driving was uncanny. I'm a good driver for a slope but his shit was next level. made me wonder what it would feel like as a passenger having a schumaker at the wheel of any jalopy.

Until someone hits you with a Sidewinder or guided missile.

oof

kek, government funded programs are fucking money hogs in all lazy 1st world countries. Especially if it's done by contractors and subcontractors. Bigger the project, older the firm, more they consume money.

Well, that's the case for most planes except maybe a Warhog.

This is what you Amerifats get for replacing German engineers with Pajeets and Chinks slowly over time.

most of us won't work for those motherfuckers after two wars against our fatherland.

accurate shoop

>expecting proper english from ebonics speakers

German granpas did Soviet engines still used today, AK47, Satan missiles, F16. And other tech were based on Nazi schematics like Subs and Bombers.

What in the actual fuck did those German were taught that were so succesfull? The only realable/perfect product made in America was the 1911.

Even VW beetles work today better than modern sedans and their mantaince is cheap as fuck.

>The only realable/perfect product made in America was the 1911.
You forgot the P-51. The Cadillac of the Sky.

that air intake though looks like laughting at his enmies

Guess it stopped working when it hit a certain longitude or latitude. Or it was Windows 10 update time.
Fuck that turd, why the hell did we let us get pressured into buying it.

pilot safe or F?

Attached: fixed that shit.png (768x576, 12K)

It vanished.
As in nobody knows what happened to the flying turd or its pilot.

>Operation Papercuck

F-35 sucks and Russia and China are now more technologically advanced than the USA.

Fucking lmao the US MIC is a fucking joke. They prioritized milking the taxpayer while Russia and China prioritized technological advancement.

Attached: No Choice.jpg (1080x995, 354K)

TPBP

fucking lol

And you faggots will never own one

HON HON HON HON!!!!!

Attached: Rafale.jpg (1000x667, 95K)

Attached: Kim-Jong-un-C.jpg (530x630, 41K)

56% btfo

Right kids, ex Tornado GR1 pilot here, so listen up. F35 gains air superiority at the drop of a hat against ANY foe. I've seen the weapons capability first hand at Farnborough, it's actually scifi tier stuff.

We already have our poo satellite, Why would we want that

Japs grounded the fleet:
cbsnews.com/news/f-35-fighter-japan-missing-fleet-grounded-today-lockheed-martin-latest-updates/

Only took the plane 2 weeks to crash since delivery.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=MJLoW1ClNE0

>US
>1980s
>mostly white
>produces F-22, B-21, AC-130

>US
>2019
>mutt land
>produces shitty F-35, doesn't innovate militarily

It's almost like there's a pattern.

> Japs

> High Tech

Hasn't worked out well in seems like forever.

How about this? The pilot -- defected to China with the plane?

sauce?

The pilot defected to Neptune

that jet is so fucking happy
he doesnt even care about being grounded

I've always wondered what would happen in a modern war if a large country threw all it's technological and manufacturing resources into producing thousands of F9F's and tens of thousands of P-51's (with modern avionics of course) to fight against another modern state with a few hundred or maybe a thousand high tech aircraft.

Attached: 314cbbc516ee820af2d2ae2f11e06a85.jpg (1080x1920, 140K)

Apparently the story is checking out. The real question is, who is going to make to the crash site first?
China?
Russia?
Japan?
USA?
trips decide

Attached: 1554029818692.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

Modern SAMs and anti aircraft fire would destroy an entire sky full of those obsolete aircrafts.

India

Most likely, yeah.

Marcel Dassault did nothing wrong

/thread

I'll tell what would happen.
The modern jets would fly high above the F9F's and P51, then drop smart bombs on the air fields, oil refineries, and destroying or grounding all of those aircraft.

i just love windows 10 error messages
>aww sweetie your smart machine thingy went boo boo and now it needs a bandaid! :( but that's all right baby, everything's gonna be ok :)

Attached: 1530091163866.jpg (800x483, 124K)

kek

Modern avionics won't fit on WW2 plane and will also require massive powerplant to run. But in term of specifications, F-35 can be described as modern F4 Phantom with less max speed and better fuel economy.

A Patriot battalion has 4-6 batteries with 6 launchers (4 missiles) which means 96-144 missiles spread across hundreds of miles. Surely 500-600 P-51's could destroy them.

Meanwhile 10,000 P-51's and 3,000 F9F's could swamp your defenses and would destroy your airfields, tank farms, and facilities.

Just playing devil's advocate.

Heaven forbid they should continue giving out error codes that anyone with a modicum of experience can use to track down the issue, right?

>IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
>"Oh, it's a shitty programmed driver"

Mutts are tamed and BTFO eternally

Nah, modern avionics can fit on small civilian prop planes.

Kek Catholic Serb recks USA.

>More like American engineering, ran out of Germans didnt you?
No, we have plenty of Germans.
The problem is, we can't hire any of them, because "diversity."

Physics never changes. It's a very reliable, and agile airframe.

Now imagine if we had spent the >1.5 Trillion USD that went into F35 into procuring thousands of F16s for our carrier fleet

thats racis

Attached: F35.jpg (765x779, 82K)

Russia

DELET

Attached: 1538925467133.jpg (225x225, 9K)

FATALITY
FLAWLESS VICTORY