THAT'S WHAT YOU GET GENEROUS ASS NIGGA

abcnews.go.com/US/man-killed-florida-waffle-house-paying-meals-handing/story?id=62262513

>go into Waffle House
>spread love and generosity around
>don't include some random woman
>she complains and her boyfriends goes to her car to get a gun and kill you

Attached: njvgefingeojg.jpg (992x558, 37K)

Attached: 1554816892729.jpg (518x517, 26K)

Around blacks never relax.
Always, always, always be packing it could save your life.
The response time for the police is average of 15 mins and cops do not have to respond to all calls coming over the radio

Hoping that is a guy. What would they arrest the ingress for..?

Racism aside, this is actually a painful blackpill observation of many.
If you help people, you will suffer for it, especially should you have to stop, regardless of the reason.
Help someone once: "Thank you very much!"
Help someone twice: "Thanks"
Help someone three times+: "Its your job"

In my personal experience, letting someone crash at your house for a few days and then kicking them out when they've overstayed by like weeks, they will hold it against you more than if you had never let them stay at all.

I'm sure there are studies and terms for this psychological behavior. It is in a similar vein as "fear of missing out" but not quite.

In satanic clown world doing good things net bad results. Doing bad things nets good results.

This is why I quit volunteering. I got tired of being mistreated by the people I was trying to help.

Attached: 1554741308985.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

Nigger

Yeah, I'm assuming he did it as a one time thing for everyone who was in the restaurant at the time. Then everybody who came in afterwards wanted a handout to and it spawned a mindless feeding frenzy. But if you're cautious enough to look at a situation like that and see a step or two down the line as to why it's a bad idea, a lot of people are going to call you heartless, bigoted, or worse.

>Then everybody who came in afterwards wanted a handout to and it spawned a mindless feeding frenzy
GEE I WONDER IF THERE IS A CONNECTION HERE, MAYBE ON A MACRO SCALE, THAT CAN BE DRAWN FROM THIS?

if youre nice to a nigger, even once, then you fucking deserve what you get.
Z E R O S Y M P H A T H Y
nigger
yeah youre racist if you dont let niggers kill you over a $5 waffle

Good point nigger

When I was in South Africa I was caught by my grandfather feeding a group of friendly warthogs bread.

He told me not to feed them because today they are friendly but when they come tomorrow and you dont feed them they will attack you because they will feel entitled to food from you and enraged by the fact that you are not giving it to them.

Probably no one will read this but the story popped into my head, they have been made entitled by your government it seems.

Attached: klondike-lodge.jpg (550x366, 41K)

Did you and your gramps play cave explorer after that?

Attached: 1553948805047.gif (200x200, 288K)

Every day I hate niggers more, but what I hate more is the white people who defend them and wish they themselves were black. If they want to be black so bad they should light themselves on fire.

I like this’ll

There's not a single white person that actually wishes they were black lmao. Not even super far terminal lefties want to be black.

This generous person did absolutely nothing wrong. Adjusting our societies to trash people and niggers is wrong , we should be making these animals live under our rules or kill them.

I was reading the comments in the OP article. A user wrote and old proverb:
>no good deed goes unpunished
It's true

user the reason WHY I hate niggers is because I too tried to help them. They don't want it. They want gibs.

>Rachel Doehzal

Okay, broken clock.

Shaun King

Stupid nigger.

Nigger

Probably ordered the whole menu when she thought YT was footing the bill

I bet $20 she already got her free meal and went back to try to get another