Do you ever think how stupid most sport is?

Adults chasing a ball around like kids, getting awarded a huge silver cup at the end of it.

And that's just football.

Attached: arse.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
youtube.com/watch?v=sxXtpMngivM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8

post more hot chicks in sporty shorts

Bread and circus

Exactly. Sports, specifically team sports have grown less and less interesting to me. They are literally for children. And considering all the money these prima Donna’s make it’s tough for me to enjoy. I really only enjoy prizefighting as a sport anymore and with rival promoters and networks now making the heavyweight matchups unlikely, even that is basically ruined

Its the nigger culture surrounding them...your team used to represent your region and people of your city...playing sports good...watching sports bad

>adults become tribal and riot over their team losing the ball chasing game
>sit idle and apathetic when their freedoms are stripped away

Being the one family member not obsessed with sports or wrestling made my growing up hell.

Attached: 1538344399531.png (657x527, 29K)

>playing sports good...watching sports bad

yes good point.

If it's not motorsports or women's gymnastics, it's not sports. It's homosexuality.

Attached: Nissan_R91CP_001.jpg (1280x560, 153K)

sports are stupid yes goy. stay inside and play fortnite, eating fatty foods and sugary drinks. only idiots exercise.

this.

I played sports my entire life and my kids do as well, and it's fucking awesome. That's how I met my wife. That's how I paid for university. BUT, I don't have cable, so I don't watch the shit, THAT is certainly bread and circuses

"people" watch this shit as if Jesus would come back when its just a ball being flipped over on a 2 acres grassland lol, they don't even practice sports, very pathetic

>He has never played a game of baseball against family and friends after church
>Its a flat clearing in the forest, only place suitable because you live in a forested valley in Pennsylvania
>Can see the entire valley from the field
>Can see the church, restaurant, gas station, all the houses, everything
>It's a nice 75 degrees out
>Kids even play and we throw the toddlers underhand pitches they try their hardest to hit
>Teenagers there trying to impress girls
>Friend's dad throws us easy ones to impress girls
>Everything is perfect

I just did a six mile cross country walk, so for me keeping fit is a good thing.

I have some resentment to team sorts because I was forced against my will to play it at school & I'm not a team person.
I'm a loner in fact.

If it's so stupid, why don't you go do it and make millions of dollars to play a stupid game?

Are you so much smarter for doing something else just as stupid for way less money?

blows my mind that people will sit there watching people have fun instead of tossing a ball around in their backyard or at the park and having fun of their own.

I never got into it enough to go that far Tbh.
I prefer to play music and go for long rambling walks & there's little money in either of those fields.

Thats not the point. The point is that people will pay good money to watch these people have fun playing a game instead of playing a game themselves. Instead of having good old fashioned fun with their friends and family, instead of building and growing bonds, they watch others have fun while crowded around a television, wearing extremely overpriced shirts with the names of the players on the tv. It's no fault of the players that people are stupid enough to partake in this garbage instead of engaging in fun, community building, activities. It's a sick joke.

do you ever think about losing your virginity?

Based digits and based bong.

>Adults chasing a ball
Niggers, more often than not now a days. That alone is reason enough to boycott sports.

what do you mean?
I did that in 1989.

>noodle arm bong still salty about getting picked last during gym class
You can make the same over simplification about anything, retard. Sage off topic nigger posts

Well you're probably a faggot

You mean soccer

>literal autist doesn't like sports
so surprising

>tight end
>safety
>wingman
>hooker
It's bread and circus all day erryday. Keeping you happy and stupid with shiny colors and a false sense of camaraderie.
Sports are gay as fuck.

>T. limp wristed kid with rat tail haircut
lol

Yeah, but life is boring and we have to do something to entertain ourselves

Post moar hot sport girls

oh you yanks you have no manners at all.
not everything is a personal attack aimed at you you know.

Limp body basedboy detected

Attached: 1495225783919.jpg (1498x954, 172K)

yes. I watch sports but let's be honest it's really stupid

the reason the west is failing is because masculine energy has been channeled into:
>sports
>video games
>partying
instead of work and study.

the reason the west is failing is because female energy has been channeled into
>social media
>dogs
>abstract causes
instead of children, communities, and families.

Srop being reasonable and fight me

College football is fun because of the atmosphere it brings on a Saturday. I dont give a shit about the actual games. I enjoy hanging out with friends or family though

All sports team sports are shit. All aesthetic sports are, too - at least the competitions are.
Endurance sports are OK, but all professional athletes are doped.

>*FART*

>instead of work and study.
Doing those 24/7 leaves you a soulless husk. Blowing off some steam with a mindless fps or watching a game is healthy. Just all in moderation

>women's gymnastics
That's odd most gymnasts are ugly as my asshole. You like ugly girls who aren't menstrauting because they have no body fat?
Doesn't seem like a good reproduction strategy, user.
Look at this female gymnast, she isn't attractive at all.

Attached: lycra65.jpg (500x749, 65K)

what if you got together with your friends/family and cleaned somebodys yard? or repainted their fence? or went for a walk outside together? building something instead of consuming something.

>got picked last to play dodge ball

dae pro sports are for morons??????? dae play sports instead of watching them?????? dae le sportsball xD??????

Attached: 1550702871848.gif (510x510, 1.92M)

Because that's fucking gay lmao

less than 5% of sports fans or gamers use any sort of moderation in their indulgence.

your point is true but it doesnt actually happen irl.

The first-year-undergrad-mentality is strong with these two.

Also, why do brits continue to call an ass an "arse"? That word is so boner-killing and stupid-sounding, like something your great grandfather would say when talking about where a nadsi shot him.

ASS

Attached: ZENT_Audi_R8_LMS_2012_Super_GT_Sugo_free_practice.jpg (2560x1707, 3.15M)

MMA UFC is redpilled

>That's how I paid for university
Uh wut?
How?

good goy

Attached: father-son-bugman-comic.png (625x605, 54K)

Fat asses watch sports, Chad's play sports. I'm in like 4 different sporting leagues. It's great fun and good way to socialize without just sitting around talking.

Queers arent welcome on this site

this is true though

I'm not gonna paint some random nig nogs fence man. And there are seldomly things like that in which all family members can really participate.

good gentile

>motorsports

Attached: whemenzstronk.webm (860x480, 2.86M)

I've never thought any different of sports. I've also been able to open the eyes of my bf who used to rather watch them and play his video games. Now he's into politics (basically was left leaning because of his family/ political atheist kinda thing), believes in God and has lost weight. What wonders we can achieve if we drop children's toys and look into what impacts us the most. I can understand if you play sports, I suppose, but watching it and being emotionally and financially invested in teams/players that don't give 2 shits about you and are less loyal to their own team than their fans, that's a whole different story. But I guess there's not much for you to be interested in a s a Male NPC; tis the same level as females and celebrities/shiny trinkets and accessories. What a vapid and empty life they lead.

Sports is the opium of the people. It literally only exists to sedate you and turn your brain off every night while watching these apes. These sportsball watching zombies aren't concerned about the real issues affecting their society, they only care about how Jamal put the ball in the goal. It's fucking disgusting. I immediately think less of an individual if I learn that they watch sports, and I consider them subhuman if they're an avid fanatic.

??? I scored lots of goals and the AUS schools noticed and wanted me to play for them?
tuition was free and I had god knows how many bursaries, all for playing the sport I love, hockey, and getting my dick sucked by the hundreds of pucksluts who came to the gongshows with the specific intent of getting railed by 'le manly hockey players'.. I still even have all my teeth
stay mad faggot :^)

Only white man's sport is motorsports but not F1 that's for fags.

Attached: AnxiousLimitedLcont-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 960K)

Group b masterrace

>all those dudes softly stepping to them to help during a "race"

nice sissycar

Attached: 5Uefyw.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

It's a surrogate activity.

Attached: Young Ted.png (1154x754, 944K)

I get the impression nobody is worried about what you think of them

playing sports is based and redpilled. watching sports and cheering for people you don't personally know is boomer tier degenerate

Agreed, at least video gamers dont have to go full blown nigger worshipping cucks to enjoy our hobby. Master Cheif has never kneels for the anthem

Sports are a facet of our misplaced and ostracized innate tribalism. I’m a bartender, the amount of fucking useless eaters who flock to my bar to watch niggers throw balls and mark their brackets and talk about how great the players are are sadly the people who need to be awakened by force.

Shouldn't you be watching DeShaun and Darnell play your nigger ape sportsball? Get off Jow Forums you mindless npc.

>And that's just football.
Just last week we had a 80 million Euro transfer. That's one football club paying another club 80 million Euros for the transfer of one of their players.

How do clubs get that sort of money? It can't come from ticket prices, that's for sure. No stadium could be big enough to finance that kind of money. I think it's organized crime, and they should crack down on professional sports clubs.

Attached: 1553145651115.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I watched it back in the day we'd only get delayed segments at midnight.

Attached: giphy.gif (800x365, 3.88M)

Jet Cars > Top Fuel

Attached: 787b engine 02.jpg (1280x854, 329K)

Based

Attached: 28380261523_174d6c6671_o.jpg (1440x1024, 210K)

fucking retard. Sports drive the economy of towns and offer kids something to dream about, takes them down a road of discipline, team work and self confidence. How many people has boxing rescued from the streets? For sure, the highest level has been completely taken over by vampires, so don't watch it

>that post
I can only imagine... the worship is real within normie culture. Remember though, as you first pointed out, if you don't follow the local sports team you become ostracized by the rest of the community, so many people just feign interest and go through the motions. Sports themselves aren't inherently bad, it's the worship/idolatry culture that surrounds them

This. I coach my sons soccer team and have done so for years. Team sports is a fundamental experience that one must adapt to and learn in order to achieve greatness. Sure, you can participate in independent sports like rock climbing and the like, it you are missing out on forming relationships, adapting to the other players needs, and learning how to drove a team to victory. If you are raised with the mentality of a fucking hermit, you sure as duck won’t be chairing any boards or even have a clue how to be a leader on the eyes of your peers.

Sports give emphasis to empathy and other life skills that broaden a youth’s sense of humanity.

All of you faggots probably had a shit father who also had a shit father with low confidence. Break the pattern. Be a man. Raise your child proper. Coach their pee wee team. Stop accepting your low confidence and embrace the fight flight reflex like a man. Stop being afraid. Stop being a judgmental faggot.

I suppose basement dwellers are less likely to go out drinking after "the game, lads" and trash the local area

Lol I don't even really follow sports, I can just tell by the way you sperg out that no one is sweating your opinion

Vatanen Isle of Man

Attached: ohdeargod.gif (490x275, 1012K)

that's the point I'm trying to make as well. I have children and they all play sports, as I did, and I think it's a great way to entertain them in this generally shit society we live in. I'd rather not have them play fortnite, but rather go out and play catch, or come play 18 with dad, or play some tennis, or join a school team, anything. Sports aren't the enemy, here. Retarded boomers idolizing niggers are the problem

>Being the one family member not obsessed with sports or wrestling made my growing up hell.
same here user

i think the fandom is pretty fucking dumb/childish

it makes so many people unable to critique their own favs and to see the good sport in other teams

I play adult league soccer but despise watching sports.

>> I coach my sons soccer team and have done so for years.
paedo

based fellow coach. I coach hockey and ball, most fulfilling hobby you can have

I think you might be gay bro.

that's ironic, considering your flag and all

>a wise leaf
Well I'll be

>Jet Cars > Top Fuel
It's just overkill.
11,000 hp 500 cube recip engine is interesting.
nice image tho

Attached: launch.gif (360x202, 1.87M)

Activities like judo, boxing, graw maga, orienteering and biathlon might actually be good way for staying fit and usefull when shit hit the fan.

But football, basketball, dancing etc are literally the oldest bread and circus.

Ice skating

Jets are so loud and the fire and shit is extraordinary. Nothing quite like them.
Also, if you like the image -
youtube.com/watch?v=sxXtpMngivM

Crank it up.

Attached: Sauber-Mercedes_C9,_Bj._1988_(2009-08-07_Sp).jpg (3456x2304, 1.69M)

See

I actually used to be one of these idiots who watched every game so I know what this is about. The thing is the people don"t really love the sports (although they would say so) but the whole thing becomes literally part of their identity. If their team loses, they truly feel bad and some even sick. It is as if something really bad just happened. It is crazy or dare I say "religious".

Attached: 1554451447962s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

trips of truth

Attached: bread and circus.jpg (1200x962, 230K)

Nice flag

Respect

Attached: alarm.png (641x512, 221K)