3-6-9

ELON CHRIST CHAN WHERE ART THOU? I WOULD BID THEE HEARKEN UNTO MY CRY. THE TIME IS NIGH

Attached: quote11.jpg (580x465, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIw7E-q-flc
researchgate.net/profile/M_Hocking/publication/295795810_Exploring_the_Sub-conscious_using_New_Technology/links/56cd6fc508ae059e37520870/Exploring-the-Sub-conscious-using-New-Technology.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/physics-is-pointing-inexorably-to-mind/
search.wikileaks.org/?...zero point energy...zero point energy...
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: VanAllenBelts.jpg (4000x2683, 2.84M)

Where is everyone

I'm cooking

Attached: NWO-peace_in_our_time.jpg (300x452, 168K)

Also need to bathe and sauna today

planted a hanging basket of flowers

busy busy

POSTING

tfw grimey af

i know lots of whirly birdies here wut happen?

Onwards and upwards!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Based

Cooking some soup with all the left over veg, lentil based, should be delicious.

Are you ok?

Praise the LIGHT

Attached: quote30.jpg (960x694, 128K)

Never Felt more Alive

I feel them tho

sounds good desu can i have some?

Bless up

Attached: blessed.gif (350x263, 1.91M)

369 is the pyramid solution.
Immense energy through the equator and and harnessing the earth's energy.
The pinnacle of a planet's energy source other than the core itself.
The jews have the pyramids important top parts and do not want whites to have a similar tech.

Yes of course
youtube.com/watch?v=oIw7E-q-flc

Love you dudes

Attached: set12.jpg (835x835, 125K)

Geometric resonance

leylines

Attached: PyramideInverseeHoriz03.jpg (659x450, 126K)

i may be a lunatic

and have a brain fart

DAMN SHE FINE

Then we'll call you Mozart

was never taught the finer art

indigo children

ive wasted so much time

>checked

Attached: 1554469553799.png (492x276, 13K)

Attached: 42 pyramids.jpg (257x196, 13K)

Dimensional Resonant (Octaves)
Harmonies

Universe

ironic eh were the real coloreds

they have none and destroy all light

Stabbed in the back

Attached: pyramid2.jpg (1005x500, 58K)

you think that but there is no time to waste
like the present

well 144,000 base relative to set 12

if you think like computing

>Nigh
Nigger the time has been nigh since that apple fell on Newton's head. Pick up what Tesla put down.
We're just self-aware sand in an hourglass of time. The answer to the right of the equal sign is 1, because that's all there is.

Attached: 4DPanelBrainSMWY.jpg (491x699, 64K)

And with his VOICE he laid the foundations

So many Lengths everything in motion

Or maybe it is all in my head

Attached: eye8.jpg (4359x2970, 3.25M)

wtf is even going on in this thread. are u guys insane

it's gonna be ok user

All kingdoms are within your head

Attached: minecraft tshirt.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

Attached: world peace .jpg (1280x1420, 273K)

(((they))) are preparing to reveal a tesla research they stole any year now.

yes and no i need to pay more attention

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

and it's got reddit arrows on it.
spoopy

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Shoo Man REZ

We Wuz Slaves

Our Sun set no more Light

Attached: eye5.jpg (1079x1069, 258K)

Attached: Forever-and-Ever-37-and-73.gif (404x253, 8K)

Attached: image21.jpg (516x603, 42K)

Attached: image24.jpg (593x485, 62K)

Attached: image27.jpg (503x548, 71K)

Attached: image33.jpg (725x832, 127K)

>any year now
I wonder how much kvetching will be had if some no-name figures it out and reveals it before that.

Attached: 111525750989655.jpg (846x468, 49K)

The Dawning of the New AEON

Thank Goodness im THIRSTY

Attached: pyramid6.png (1905x888, 1.12M)

>checked

what a beautiful thought

Sounds like i need to do some reflecting

Attached: art14.jpg (500x511, 140K)

A similar process occurs in fissionable isotopes (such as uranium-238), but in order to fission, these isotopes require additional energy provided by fast neutrons (such as those produced by nuclear fusion in thermonuclear weapons).

Cold fission or cold nuclear fission is defined as involving fission events for which fission fragments have such low excitation energy that no neutrons or gammas are emitted.

Cold fission events have so low a probability of occurrence that it is necessary to use a high flux nuclear reactor to study them.

>>> CHAPTER B Remote Viewing 97
researchgate.net/profile/M_Hocking/publication/295795810_Exploring_the_Sub-conscious_using_New_Technology/links/56cd6fc508ae059e37520870/Exploring-the-Sub-conscious-using-New-Technology.pdf

(5th state - quintessential)

"The normal waking state is neither the highest nor the most effective state of which
the human mind is capable. There are states of vastly greater awareness which one
can enter briefly and then return to normal living, enriched, enlivened and enhanced."
- C. Maxwell Cade & N. Coxhead.

Attached: Uranium One.gif (379x265, 568K)

>reflecting
Use what we already know:
-Heisenbergs Uncertainty Principle
-Planck Length/Planck Length Zero
-Superpositioning
-Virtual Particles

scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/physics-is-pointing-inexorably-to-mind/

Attached: 4DAllIsMind.png (1276x705, 695K)

that did cross my mind

and just gave me and idea

Attached: art12.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Okay

Zero Point Energy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)
Dear John,
Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.
The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

Attached: Tomb.jpg (266x190, 14K)

Attached: werner von braun coloboma.jpg (794x1000, 149K)

Zero Point Energy - Search WikiLeaks
search.wikileaks.org/?...zero point energy...zero point energy...
science team to apply their zero point energy research for humanity, to move ... which is the foundation for zero point energy, something CERN scientists have ...

Attached: CERN opening 666 plate.png (258x131, 40K)

Umm bump?

>checked

one of my favorites
F

Attached: art6.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Attached: art9.jpg (600x600, 128K)

6 x 6 x 6 = 216
72 x 3 = 216

Fibonacci
216:

6+...19220451666590135228675387863297874269396512 = 216
>>>>
When sinusoidal 40 Hz transcranial alternating current stimulation
(tACS) is applied to the brain, lucid dreams are reported, for a
subject who is asleep and in a normal dreaming state. I.e. the
subject moves from the status of a conscious but passive observer
(the normal dream-state), to that of a self-conscious participator in
the dream (a ‘lucid dreamer’). This is discussed in Chapter A (ii) in
this book.
(+ fluctuating, thus negative entropy in CO2 to DMT conversion)

PRAISE THE HOLY ONE

8 O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9 O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Attached: art5.png (498x600, 501K)

REFERENCES
1. A. Huxley, "The Doors of Perception"

The title was taken from William Blake's poem The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is: Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.

The unity of opposites is the central category of dialectics, said to be related to the notion of non-duality in a deep sense.

Attached: opposites.jpg (265x190, 7K)

Attached: 72 wow.jpg (960x1361, 437K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

RIPPIT

>checked
The GREAT RED DRAGON and the woman clothed in the SUN

Attached: quote3.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Golgotha - The Place of The Skull

Attached: ex libris golgotha.jpg (400x559, 93K)

Attached: Golgotha.jpg (700x700, 104K)

Attached: 322 francis bacon.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Attached: 322.jpg (580x580, 56K)

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

48. Jesus said, "If two make peace with each other in a single house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move from here!' and it will move."

49. Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."

Attached: pyramid20.jpg (655x497, 56K)

Is he talking about god? Brainlet here

Love you back

Attached: 1554606310572.jpg (650x866, 611K)

Attached: quote16.jpg (850x400, 77K)

dont define it precept cause prejudice prejudice leads to ignorance
and ignorance is destruction

Attached: quote35.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

>checked
LOVE EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY HATE YOU

the sermon on the mount is the most sublime instruction ever told they can keep this world our kingdom is ETERNAL

Attached: quote8.jpg (850x400, 80K)

Attached: 911.jpg (456x565, 50K)

AVE MARIA AVE SARA-LA-KALI

>tfw my name is Yeshua

BLESSED BE THE LORD OF LORDS

Attached: art1.jpg (300x168, 12K)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Attached: art3.jpg (703x1003, 172K)

Attached: Godward-Classical_Beauty.jpg (585x768, 86K)

Wow, sounds like what hippie faggots say these days

wow
now i see the light.

Attached: 3-6-9-damn-she-fine.jpg (470x470, 155K)

. Will matter then be destroyed or not?

22) The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.

23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone.

24) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

25) Peter said to him, Since you have explained everything to us, tell us this also: What is the sin of the world?

26) The Savior said There is no sin, but it is you who make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery, which is called sin.

27) That is why the Good came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root.

28) Then He continued and said, That is why you become sick and die, for you are deprived of the one who can heal you.

29) He who has a mind to understand, let him understand.

30) Matter gave birth to a passion that has no equal, which proceeded from something contrary to nature. Then there arises a disturbance in its whole body.

31) That is why I said to you, Be of good courage, and if you are discouraged be encouraged in the presence of the different forms of nature.

may you find your peace may God bless you

Attached: eye18.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

1) But they were grieved. They wept greatly, saying, How shall we go to the Gentiles and preach the gospel of the Kingdom of the Son of Man? If they did not spare Him, how will they spare us?

2) Then Mary stood up, greeted them all, and said to her brethren, Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute, for His grace will be entirely with you and will protect you.

3) But rather, let us praise His greatness, for He has prepared us and made us into Men.

4) When Mary said this, she turned their hearts to the Good, and they began to discuss the words of the Savior.

5) Peter said to Mary, Sister we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of woman.

6) Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember which you know, but we do not, nor have we heard them.

7) Mary answered and said, What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.

8) And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision. He answered and said to me,

9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.

10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?

11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is [...]

Attached: quote22.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: John The Baptist.jpg (700x462, 45K)

Attached: amon.jpg (410x381, 48K)

Attached: Tape_runs_out.jpg (292x442, 20K)

Turn the mirrored left side upside down to reveal the Great Dragon's chosen patsy, Antichrist:

Attached: left side usd.jpg (514x500, 114K)

. . . it.

10) And desire said, I did not see you descending, but now I see you ascending. Why do you lie since you belong to me?

11) The soul answered and said, I saw you. You did not see me nor recognize me. I served you as a garment and you did not know me.

12) When it said this, it (the soul) went away rejoicing greatly.

13) Again it came to the third power, which is called ignorance.

14) The power questioned the soul, saying, Where are you going? In wickedness are you bound. But you are bound; do not judge!

15) And the soul said, Why do you judge me, although I have not judged?

16) I was bound, though I have not bound.

17) I was not recognized. But I have recognized that the All is being dissolved, both the earthly things and the heavenly.

18) When the soul had overcome the third power, it went upwards and saw the fourth power, which took seven forms.

19) The first form is darkness, the second desire, the third ignorance, the fourth is the excitement of death, the fifth is the kingdom of the flesh, the sixth is the foolish wisdom of flesh, the seventh is the wrathful wisdom. These are the seven powers of wrath.

20) They asked the soul, Whence do you come slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?

21) The soul answered and said, What binds me has been slain, and what turns me about has been overcome,

22) and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died.

23) In a aeon I was released from a world, and in a Type from a type, and from the fetter of oblivion which is transient.

24) From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence.

Attached: eye12.jpg (506x582, 54K)

Attached: terminatorofcorn.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Name (source – Heaven’s Mirror…): Though the word Angkor is considered a perverted Sanskrit word nagara (“city”), there is its precise meaning in the ancient Egyptian language: “god Horus lives”. The word combination Anh-Hor may also be translated as “May god Horus live”, “Horus lives” and “Life be in Horus”. (source – Heaven’s Mirror…)

Geography: Accurate linkage of longitude lines in the graticule that we use today is a political issue. According to the convention jointly adopted in the 19th century, the first line of the graticule – 0 degrees longitude, or the so-called prime meridian – passes through the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. The Pyramids of Giza are located 31.15 degrees to the east of the Greenwich meridian, ancient Heliopolis is at 31.2 degrees East, whereas Angkor Wat temples are at 103.5 degrees East. That is, the distance between the sacred land of Giza – Heliopolis, where sages ruled, who went along the astronomical “road of Horus”, and the sacred land of Angkor, the name of which literally means “god Horus lives”, upon little rounding makes up a geodetically significant number of 72 degrees of longitude (103° – 31° = 72°).

Attached: pyramid17.jpg (293x172, 15K)

lol

Attached: corn.jpg (553x257, 45K)

Attached: (SEPT 11, 2002).jpg (480x360, 17K)

gay lenos garage latest episode.

Attached: gayleno 369.jpg (742x524, 220K)

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Attached: 1507612858946.png (370x547, 355K)

Attached: quote34.jpg (645x461, 92K)