This woman is nothing but a raging antisemite. Israel has absolutely no influence in US politics

youtube.com/watch?v=GEOlJEpCVtI

Attached: Ilhan Omar.jpg (482x482, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
jpost.com/Opinion/March-11-2019-Temple-facts-583062
youtube.com/watch?v=jWNoGTmiB9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've concluded that most of politics right now is Christians vs Muslim vs Jews

poetic that niggers will end up killing all the jews

Revenge for slavery

TARRANT is a damn, look how much Muslim based there is in this world on the JQ.

Damn, because of this, the Muslims turned away from the white nationalists.

One day we can regain confidence but I do not even think that will happen, the Jew has managed to implement his discord.

Goy is not so smart

Her election in 2018 was considered a win for diversity and cheered on by the left and now they realize not all Muslims are subservient to Jews they want to shut her down. Their anti-white golem has turned on them.

"Stop With the Golems, Already!"
>takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

Attached: 1551984715616.jpg (1000x600, 82K)

You lied twice in your OP.

Fuck off Chaim

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE BIG NOSED MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

they dont have influence, they directly run everything. big difference.

Attached: 1551278294912.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Why are black girls so perfect, Jow Forums?

Attached: nazikween2.png (883x805, 484K)

>tfw a muslims women has more balls than veternans on monster trucks with america flags

problem
reaction
solution

Attached: 1545967801035.png (1314x752, 641K)

LOL
The kike said "Anti-Jewish racism".
Jews are not even a race Ezra, only in their own mythological Jewish world.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 274K)

Attached: 1538467388261.png (864x982, 641K)

the reset button.
there it is.
ain't she beautiful.

>This woman is nothing but a raging antisemite. Israel has absolutely no influence in US politics.

Attached: Kikes.jpg (804x685, 62K)

What did the founders mean by this?

Ilhan Omar is so gross

Bear in mind she is a minority due to being black and a Muslim. This affords her protection in clown world from being *anti-Semitic*. If you were a white man and tried saying what she says you'd find yourself without allies on the left and being shut down, getting nowhere in politics.

Don't forget to dislike the youtube video faggots.

Attached: Chuck Schumer.jpg (408x408, 21K)

god i wish that were me

Can anyone explain how the Jews managed to have a state that requires genetic tests to confirm Jewishness and a population of Jews in all colors and phenotypes? Its really hillarious when the relatively similar Levantine Palestinians get attacked by a racist state populated by a "supreior tribe" with phenotypes ranging from Black African to pale white and literally anything in between.

Attached: israeli-soldiers.jpg (635x357, 56K)

>Israel has absolutely no influence in US politics

Oy vey, Israel is innocent

>1 post by this (((ID)))

Because the Jews just invent arbitrary measures to make themselves feel more legitimate in a land that never belonged to them.

jpost.com/Opinion/March-11-2019-Temple-facts-583062

>No Jewish gene

>In “Rabbinical courts demand DNA test to prove Judaism” (February 28), you report that rabbinical courts are demanding that some immigrants from the FSU take DNA tests to prove their Jewish heritage. This leaves readers with the impression that there are highly precise DNA markers that can prove Jewishness. There are not. They can prove genetic lineage, and are only precise when proving that one is indeed the biological offspring of a woman considered to be Jewish.

>Rabbi Yosef Carmel’s ruling acknowledges that DNA markers (specific DNA sequences) that are shared by about 40% of Ashkenazi Jews do not mark anybody as Jewish. As the responsum explains, these specific sequences have a prevalence of presence a hundred times (or even more) higher in Jews of certain communities than in non-Jews of the same area. On the other hand, there are many more non-Jews in this world than Jews (more than 500:1), so statistically, the chance is still higher for a random person who carries one of these specific sequences to be a non-Jew.

>While carrying one of these markers cannot be used as hard proof for Jewishness, Carmel calls upon the rabbinate to consider them “soft proof,” adding this DNA test as a gesture of goodwill toward people who are not able to provide enough letters, witnesses, etc., but carry one of those markers, enabling them to be registered by the state rabbinate as Jewish.

>Similarly, DNA testing cannot be used to disprove Jewish lineage.

>There is no such thing as a “Jewish gene” and newspapers should not assist in the creation of an imagined one.

>NOA SOPHIE KOHLER, PhD.
>Ben-Gurion University

Problem fag?

> The topic title
fucking lmao.
1) That's a good thing
2) No, you're wrong.
3) You're probably Jewish yourself.

Shut up abdul.

fuck off Moshi
We love our Somalis

Attached: 772053_f9pki0_jpg390c5103d43da13a0c309e148dc75ada.jpg (600x402, 20K)

Somalis were actually big slave traders

Attached: 1516293491650.png (1024x1024, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jWNoGTmiB9I

Attached: howard bloom.jpg (800x1203, 126K)

Jews don't even exist. They've been dead for thousands of years. Nowadays there's just a bunch of retarded incels larping as the chosen people of God. Cringe.

Attached: 1523289470442.jpg (960x629, 84K)

its one thing to simply call out the jew, quite another to side with the muslim.

Is this legit?

Nice bait rabbi. Which thread are you trying to slide. Hold on let me go find it and post it here you piece of shit.

I hope that's true. jews were after all the slavers.

We like when anyone of prominence speaks out against the Israel lobby. That doesn't mean we like Somalis.

Attached: 1554158595004.jpg (680x510, 95K)

>Israel has absolutely no influence in US politics

Attached: laugh.jpg (320x320, 21K)

This

>no influence
>disregarding Zionist Freemasonry
kys

Attached: 90435782346563456.jpg (847x577, 110K)

>>Israel has no influence in the US

Attached: Trumpluvjews.jpg (877x495, 82K)

Attached: trump make israel great.jpg (640x370, 61K)

"antisemite" is a fascist, (((white)))-supremacist dog whistle. you need to educate yourself, bigot.

Attached: miga.jpg (660x828, 254K)

Eh. I'll take honesty about Israel where I can get it.

I love her

Most important member of our government. I love her. Get these fucking kikes out out out!

have a (((you)))

This so much

#metoo