Christians are cucks

Supporting Israel and the tribe is THE REASON we are here. It's all your fault you fucking cucks.

Attached: schumer.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real Christians do notsupport Israel. Zionists support Israel. Stop being a nigger mind slave

you're confusing christians with (((evangelicals)))

Name a single, Jewish politician that was voted into power by Christians who believed they were "God's Chosen People."

Donald trump was voted into office and he loves to slurp on Israeli cock

>Donald trump was voted into office
Donald Trump isn't a Jew. Donald Trump wasn't voted into office because "Christians believe the Jews are God's Chosen People".

>and he loves to slurp on Israeli cock
Just like every other politician in this Zionist Occupied Government.
That's not a relevant answer to my question.

Absolute bullshit. Catholics are even worse, they worship the literal kid diddling Catholic Church! Which itself is ran by blood-sucking tribe elders. Then again, you would be Catholic, like every other brown person.

For thousands of years, the Christians kept the Jews under control while the Muslims protected them. Frankfurt school atheism is Jewish, atheist social democracy handed all control to the Jew. Stop blaming us for what you have done, memeflaggot. Now let's see that Jew star flag.

I'm not an athiest you Christcuck. You worship a literal Jew. Naive retards being good little puppets for the master, with their spin-off religion they manufactured for their slaves. *Dominican Republic*... nuff said.

>I'm not an athiest you Christcuck.
You're worse, you're anti-White.

>You worship a literal Jew.
You spread the lies that the Hebrews and Judeans of biblical times are the imposter "Jews" of today.

>Naive retards being good little puppets for the master,
You're the one that hates his own people and only wishes to d&c.

>with their spin-off religion they manufactured for their slaves.
If Christianity were Jewish as you claim, Jews wouldn't go to Hell according to Christianity. Also, Jews wouldn't be trying to destroy Christianity.

>*Dominican Republic*... nuff said.
Imagine spouting the names of countries as if it's an argument. lol

The USA is the most enslaved nation in the history of the world, you work to finance the ZOG more than anyone, the Jew-SA has left a swath of destruction against all the nations that have resisted the Jew on any level, schlomo.

>they worship the literal kid diddling Catholic Church!
The child rape is not of God but is of the devil. There is nothing biblical about the rape of children thus it is not of the church.

>Which itself is ran by blood-sucking tribe elders.
Jews go to hell according to Catholicism.

Anti-white? You're BROWN Jose!

Attached: Thats+what+your+ordinary+christ+believes+in+_7ee0b3dc13f763dce618893376737630.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

This.

Attached: SATAN IS god OF THE JEWS.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

... and here come the Jewish infiltrators to the thread... According to the catholic church, being gay and a kid-diddler is ok. Nice try Ezra

>Anti-white?
Yes, you're ant-White because instead of going after the true enemy, the Jews, you focus your hatred on your own people. You wouldn't side with a pro-White Christian against the Jews.

>You're BROWN Jose!
You say that because you don't love your people.

Timeline of events...

Non-religious/agnostic centrists get pushed further to the right, thus creating the alt-right.

... cringey Christians try to join, thus forming the alt-lite.

Please tell me how Christianity came from Europe, and how it didn't persecute/kill Europeans... I'll wait.

>... and here come the Jewish infiltrators to the thread..
You're the infiltrator. You are doing exactly what the Jew wants. Divide the White race.

>According to the catholic church, being gay and a kid-diddler is ok.
That's an absolute lie. Homosexuals do not go to heaven. Neither do chomos.

>Please tell me how Christianity came from Europe,
You don't care about the truth. All you want to do is divide Whites upon themselves. You don't want Whites united and fighting the Jew.

>and how it didn't persecute/kill Europeans...
You want to persecute/kill Europeans if they happen to be Christian.

What was the religion of your grandparents? Are you from Europe and then moved to the USA?

>What was the religion of your grandparents?
Christian.

>Are you from Europe and then moved to the USA?
USA is a White Homeland as is Europe.

you sound just like a heeb telling whites what they should do and believe.

I never once said kill white christians you idiot, I said they need to wake up and break free from the desert cult that was never started by their ancestors. You are not european if your ancestors way back when were Christians. It is from the desert Ephraim!

Yes because Europeans as a whole were Christians. You are not an oppressed pagan. The USA is not Europe, you will never be European. Go to Europe and tell them you are European and see what they tell you. Larping is pathetic, have a nice day and stop making excuses for your failures in life.

None of Europe was Christian until the Romans came and literally slaughtered anyone who wouldn't convert. Does your history only go back a few hundred years?

>I don't care about truth
>I only care if it was something our ancestors did
>Whether it was true or not is irrelevant
lol. Pagans and fascistic atheists never cease to amuse me.

Attached: 1554755899838.png (2048x1944, 1.84M)

Submit you coward. You would convert to Islam if someone persuaded you enough by that logic.

But "real" christcucks sure appear to SUPPORT the "fake" christcucks who DO support israel. at least they don't critique them, at all. when the last time a "real" christcuck made an anti-fake-christcuck thread on pol? has it ever happened?

Attached: 1549908477379.jpg (984x728, 233K)

Oh yeah, I'm sure.
Browse more, faggot.

Attached: f3e6f873c82136bb18336e2667cee6f8c78ed9889969b0795b13e1dba1f20575.gif (376x208, 1.33M)

>you sound just like a heeb telling whites what they should do and believe.
Said the anti-White saying that Whites shouldn't be Christian.

>I never once said kill white christians you idiot,
Your hatred of Christians shows your desires.

>I said they need to wake up and break free from the desert cult that was never started by their ancestors.
Your hatred of Christianity overrides any love of your race you might have.

>You are not european if your ancestors way back when were Christians.
You don't get to determine who is/isn't White.

read the new testament

>The USA is not Europe, you will never be European.
Only Whites can be European. Only Whites can be American.

> Larping is pathetic,
Said another anti-White.

he's not wrong. although what you say about the catholic church is true, the fact is the evangelical's are christian zionists whom support israel and control our government. christian zionists are the reason we send billions to israel for muh rapture bullshit.

Yes they are.

Attached: Cuckservative-Christianity-infidelitous-RINO-Quisling-SJW-GOP-neoconservative-open-borders-cuckoldry (3651x2855, 2.42M)

>The NPC cannot refute so it must insult

It's not just the hebrew roots of cuckstianism that is the problem. It's the whole shebang. Christcucks have no skin in the game.

>tldr of christian dogma
>humanity will suffer for 1000 years
>then lord jewsus will come and save everyone

Christcucks hate pro-Europeans and love cucked Europeans. Why? Because according to their (((religion))) - fighting back against the suffering will only prolong the time it takes for the end-of-days, for when jewsus returns to earth and all go to skydaddy in heaven. Christcucks have no skin in the game. They believe that no matter what they do skydaddy will fix their problems. Extinction is no problem for a christcuck, that's just a fast track to heaven. Christcucks actively seek to have no agency, no responsibility for their descendants. Sad.

You're not called cuckstians or christcucks because of your jewish roots. You're called christcucks and cuckstians because you are cucks. You happily watch your civilization, race and nations get fucked by others. Because according to your religion that's a good thing. There must be constant suffering for 1000 years before you "win" and get to go to skydaddy in heaven.

Attached: 1549905851237.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

Boomers arent Christian

>>The NPC cannot refute so it must insult
That's a great self-own.

>that wasn't REAL christianity

Is the same shit as 'it wasn't REAL communism' and 'it wasn't REAL islam'

Fuck off, monkey

>you're confusing christians with (((evangelicals)))
what's the difference?
which flavors of christians aren't cucks?

as far as I can tell, they all read the same bible and are all utterly pussified about kikes

>For thousands of years, the Christians kept the Jews under control
bullshit
they created an environment where jews got rich and powerful
if christians weren't pussies, they would have gone all final solution on the kikes

the ardent defense of christians is part of the kike ploy that is christianity itself

>they created an environment where jews got rich and powerful
that's because the pope outlawed usuary for christians.
>if christians weren't pussies, they would have gone all final solution on the kikes
they were too busy borrowing money from the jews to accumulate more territory. it appears that capturing foreign territory cost a lot of money.

Convert now

>that's because the pope outlawed usuary for christians.
its almost like the head of christian europe was undermining his peoples interests at the behest of jews
>they were too busy borrowing money from the jews to accumulate more territory. it appears that capturing foreign territory cost a lot of money.
funny, i thought accumulating territory, aka the spoils of war, were quite profitable.

Catholics are the worst of all. Look at these two homosexuals wearing their Jewish headgear. These are the types of people you idolize. If there really is a Hell, you're going to it! Trust me.

Attached: ceb4fc027dc7179c06975cd605810242-1024x689.jpg (1024x689, 83K)

>funny, i thought accumulating territory, aka the spoils of war, were quite profitable.
you need upfront money to invade. the spoils only come with victory.

>you idolize
lol non believer here

Orthodox Christians and Sedevacantists/SSPX are redpilled on kikes.

Is that why they allowed (((communists))) to take over eastern europe? No type of Christianity is innocent, stop trying to justify the branch you follow.

WWJD? Save souls by being the prison bitch of every sinning and grinning bastard according to modern (((Christians)).

>you need upfront money to invade
the kaffir didn't
but the most christian thing to do in that case would be to borrow money and not repay it.
and then the pope intervenes and declares a debt jubilee
fuck those jews right over.

except he didn't.

When you have nothing go for the winning retort.

>No u

Gas the kikes, also, read this...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

Attached: 131131556646547658.jpg (500x281, 96K)

Attached: 989816156456453.jpg (620x413, 51K)

Attached: 938841711146.jpg (639x560, 72K)

Attached: 15618514561561654352165156.jpg (740x492, 105K)

Yeah. Cherry-picked images of evangelical protestants who follow the likes of John Hagee are REALLY convincing. Try selling that shit to people who actually read the Bible (or EVEN the Torah as in pic related!).

Attached: to_whom_was_the_land_given.png (888x3280, 1.25M)

Go chug some more Jew cock, traitor.

Attached: HoloHOAX.jpg (700x614, 96K)

ITT retarded Christcucks who worship a Jew pacifist who preaches pacifism(hmmm how coincidental)

be a good little goy and just wait... WAIT until Jewsus comes back. He coming very very soon to save you goys I promise. *rubs hands*

fucking lol. literal retarded Christians sitting on their hands for their demise.

>tfw when evangelicucks love jews more than any other religious group
>tfw when jews hate evangelicucks more than any other religious group (including muslims!)

Attached: 150983298523.png (640x512, 70K)