Child sacrifice by any other name is still child sacrifice

>user western birthrates are declining we NEED immigrants
>user murdering babies is a womans right, you aren't a bigot are you?!

Attached: Childsacrificeforcomfort.jpg (571x380, 48K)

>Trust me user I'd know, that child is better dead than unloved
>But user if I have a kid Chad won't want me anymore

Attached: Childsacrificeinthenameofwomensrights.jpg (800x636, 168K)

>It's not even a baby user it's just a clump of cells!
>How will I be able to pay for my lifestyle if I have to raise a child user?!

Attached: clumpofcells.gif (337x234, 50K)

>user it's not your body so you don't have any right to decide!
>Of course murder is wrong user

Attached: Nothingtoseeheregoyjustsomecells.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>womens rights are human rights user!
>If child sacrifice is made illegal women will do it anyways and get hurt!
Ya know if a woman is that much of a monster maybe she deserves to get hurt

Attached: womensrights.png (790x500, 381K)

>COATHANGERS user!!

Attached: Prochoice.jpg (750x736, 455K)

>I MUST MURDER BABIES
You know who kills and eats babies? Fucking monsters

Attached: Babymurder.jpg (507x380, 55K)

Those who believe child sacrifice is good deserve death.

Our best estimates, based on a projection of the most recent data through the current period, is that the current cumulative number of abortions from 1967 through June of this year is 59.4 million, of which an estimated 20,350,000 are Black American abortions.

Considering that the total current Black American population is about 42,000,000, the 20,350,000 Black American abortions are equal to 48.45% of the total Black American population. If not for abortion, the total Black American population would be approximately 62,350,000, or 48% greater than it is today.

This is based on an analysis of data from the U.S. Statistical Abstract for 2013 and the National Vital Statistics Report, Vol. 64, No. 1 dated January 15, 2015. This analysis was done recently by Dennis Howard, President of the Movement for a Better America who has written extensively on abortion demographics.

In 2015, there were an estimated 9,168,000 Black American women in their childbearing years between age 15 and 44 which make up around 14% of all women in that age group in the United States of America.

Attached: aborted nig-nog.jpg (796x594, 77K)

These women experienced:

Births: 621,679
Abortions: 423,000
Pregnancies: 1,044,679
Resulting in:

Abortions as a % of all pregnancies: 40.5%
Abortion rate per 1,000 women: 46.3
The number of Black American births is a dramatic change from the earlier trend between 2000 and 2009, when births grew from 623,000 in 2000 to 671,000 in 2009. That’s a growth rate of 0.83% a year. If that trend had continued, Black American births in 2015 would have reached 705,000 in 2015, or 83,400 more than were actually born.

The Total Fertility Rate for Black American’s is 1.8, which is again below the replacement level fertility rate of 2.1 or the rate at which a generation can replace itself. Clearly, abortion is the biggest single negative force on Black American growth generally, including Black American economic and political power.

Keeping the Black American community smaller and less powerful reflects the racist, eugenic and genocidal mindset behind the abortion policies advanced by Planned Parenthood and the Democratic party under the guise of helping Black Americans. If “Black Lives Matter,” then the life of the human being inside the womb of his or her Black mother matters too.

Attached: 1549348772193.jpg (800x424, 32K)

this thread is a tough read :(

The USA has the most child sacrifice of any civilization in the history of the world. Those wondering how western civilization will survive need to ask if it deserves to given that fact.

yeah especially when you get to my posts and you realize that if christcucks got their way we'd have almost double the amount of niggers. Thanks to abortion minority growth has been stunted dramatically. Imagine the crime rates if the black population had not been thinned via abortion.

Attached: Legally Kill Blacks.png (3000x3000, 686K)

1 white baby is worth 100 tar babies. The niggers will die off regardless.

Fuck off satan, I prefer anglo-saxons but every human has inherent value and dignity as given by God.

>every human has inherent value and dignity as given by God.
and this ladies and gentlemen is one reason I can never larp as a christian.

Attached: legally kill blacks.png (1297x1093, 1.13M)

You'll catch a bullet regardless of your allegiances if you condone and support child sacrifice.

I'm scared.

You are a monster.

You are a nigger enabler.

>one by one the limbs of the preborn child are removed

Alright coward, if blacks deserve to die no matter what, why don't you put your money where your mouth is. Grab a rifle, head down to the projects. By your ethos, liquidation of the entire welfare class is the greatest social good one man could achieve - and you're too pussy to do it.

Attached: 1552786881695.jpg (750x900, 391K)

I have no feels when the babby is shit colored.

>meme flag
opinion discarded

Define human.

I'm not a liberal by any means but what are your thoughts on abortion in the case of rape? I'm pro-life but in this circumstance I would say it should be an option and a choice, this of course does not devalue the life of the unborn child, but I think it should be allowed. Think about it, what would you do if your wife was raped by someone and she got pregnant? Would you want to go through with it?

I'm of the form belief most rapes are easily preventable, however I understand they happen. I personally would have my wife carry the child to birth then give the child up for adoption, leave them at an orphanage. Sounds miserable but they'll get a shot at least.