White babies

How do we make more white babies? We need to stop the Great Replacement.

Attached: whitebabies.png (877x866, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
insideedition.com/oh-baby-15-women-who-work-new-york-hospital-are-all-pregnant-same-time-52031
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/04/09/michigan-hospital-pregnant/39319499/
cnn.com/2019/03/25/health/nine-nurses-pregnant-same-trnd/index.html
people.com/human-interest/arizona-pregnant-16-hospital-same-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf am I looking at. Is this why progressives like h3?

I hope the kid will be blue eyed. Blue eyed individuals are on the brink of extinction.

First let’s lower the Jew reproduction rate to 0%

It's happening

Attached: juice culturally enriched themselves.png (800x869, 525K)

>jews
>white

You didn't realize there was a white pill hidden in #WhiteGenocide did you? Neither did the Jews. They did this to themselves.
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg

>White genocide white pill

Far right conservative whites exhibit k-selection and therefore are more loyal, protective, and supportive of offspring, family and racial group.
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg

We work much harder
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg

And are much smarter and more inventive
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg

Our women are also THE most racially loyal despite constant Jewish propoganda.
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg

The extreme far right is the only group with positive population replacement rates. Which means the white world will be ours
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg

Whites are the fiercest and most capable warriors. Do not fuck with us.
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg

Attached: 1549477339099966302723.png (480x444, 255K)

We also own the largest amount of guns for a single homogenous civilian group. 46 million white, right wing adults own 125 million firearms. For context, this is 21 times larger than the world's largest army of 2.1 million soldiers in China and 31 times larger than the U.S. Army.
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg

We are objectively the most beautiful and most diverse.
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg

And despite all the Jewish brainwashing and trickery, we are waking up unlike never before and realizing we are part of a much larger group. IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg

The Jews hate to see a group superior to theirs create the wonders of the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg

This is why they throw everything they have at us. Through all their media outlets, they try to convince us being white is a curse and is detrimental to the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg

Make no mistake, their media reach is vast and powerful
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg

They tell the lie that whites don't have any culture when they know our culture is the most desirable. Some say it is even divinely inspired.
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg

The reality is that there will come a time in the very near future when the white man wakes up and decides he's done taking shit. The world will change forever.
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg

Attached: 1550984060331977402345.png (640x928, 667K)

>Europeans
>white

Attached: 1501025343028.jpg (600x800, 99K)

True

Attached: Jewish white privilege 2.png (2048x1024, 861K)

Can you stop shilling this fucking jew all day already? It's getting really fucking boring and nobody gives a shit. Sage

Attached: 1552253790017.jpg (522x386, 30K)

Anyone who uses exclamation points like that should be gutted.

I really don't want kids, I haven't seen anyone actually be able to afford them but they seem to be able to do it and single

I don't know how anyone does it, maybe you need good family support?

when I was unemployed for 4 months the council sold me to the debt collector and £400 missed council tax became £700, so if you slip up with your finances with a kid I honestly don't know how you can make it work

I'm not bad with money either the only time i've been in debt is with the council

Attached: 8b6.jpg (680x554, 31K)

Does the jew in the picture still continues to force impersonate sam hyde character?

Fuck yes bros

Attached: shitman.jpg (960x720, 64K)

Did you mean "why don't we"?

this doesn't matter as the hasidic jews have a birth rate of 6 per woman (or something along those lines)

These already insufferable faggots are going to get even worse when they're new parents. Can you imagine the levels of know-it-all condescension they will reach?

Kids aren't that expensive when you really look at it. They just require family support or someone staying home.

I'm gonna save this.......

based

she has literally no ass at all
pathetic

why doesn't this guy just lose weight, it's like he's being fat on purpose because it's funny or something

Is this real? That faggot is going to die soon of heart attack or stroke.

The funny part is their insufferable faggotry will redpill their kids. But that won't make their genes any better...

Raising kids properly is hugely expensive.
Raising them on welfare to become total retard slaves is cheap, which is why the state is our enemy.

Tbh, it's all how you prioritize.
A family at my church has 16 well adjusted, smart, red red pilled children, and the mom is a stay at home.
Yeah, it wasn't always easy for them, but they're happier for it, and I'm gonna try it too

Hopefully it's stillborn, word doesnt need more nigger
>pic: greek ''nationalist'' who dont get that they are turk rape babbies

Attached: greek.png (1366x768, 696K)

We unironically need to meme it. I remember some story in Germany about an instathot who got married to a typical aryan and had cute babies. Suddenly all her followers wanted cute white babies like her.

Attached: 1520343568548.jpg (1080x1349, 213K)

Comparing her preggo belly with his beer gut. Supposed to be cute and funny, I guess.

We have engineered our economies to benefit the old at the expense of the young
When the system crashed, instead of changing it the old decided to open the borders

Now if you try to let the young keep more of the wealth they earn, or (god forbid) give them incentives to make families, the ones who will benefit are the immigrants.

There is no solution to Europe's problems that does not involve deporting 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants on a massive scale. Revoking the citizenship and deporting people who have been born here is a taboo but it should become the norm very quickly. The ISIS bride/fighter cases have set the first precedents.

Attached: 1535999397503.png (211x246, 11K)

This faggot keeps making threads about these jews. Stop.

Gtfo mehmet you cant even crop out a photo properly

This is just proof your conspiracy theory is untrue and infertility is a natural result of affluence.

imagine giving a fuck about that.
>mehmet
Show skin turkroach

You don't need to breed more, user, you must kill more non-whites, bc they breed like bunnies

I thought this faggot was dieting, looks like he's gotten fatter

I wouldn't call giving your troops meth "technological advancement"

>speaks about turk rapebabbies
>unable to crop out a photo in the most basic way
>barely able to form coherent sentence
>"show skin"
Гo бeк тypки

kike whore is going to hatch.
like we need more of these fucking bastard hellspawns on this planet

>White
You know she's an Israeli jew, right?

>we need to make white babies
>but wait, wait
>lemme tell you who's White
Hillarious.
>Meanwhile white numbers keep declining

Attached: 1554747875972.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

Why would anyone want to fuck with whites? I lost the original greentext that states this, but why would anyone want to fuck with us? Our entire history has been nothing but war and conquest against other people of this earth, and when we conquered them all, we fought with ourselves. The last time a POC messed with us on our doorstep, we split the atom over their heads and then did it again for no reason. We ruined an entire generation for a century to come. Our race has constantly invented new ways to wage war, and bring death.

Why would anyone want to fuck with us?

Attached: took your sword.webm (640x640, 2.23M)

Only true for the religion not the race

I'd make babies with 2, 5 & 7

>speaks about turk rapebabbies
its a simple fact I'm not lyings
>unable to crop out a photo in the most basic way
>barely able to form coherent sentence
imagine giving a fuck about that
>"show skin"
Гo бeк тypки
Nice cope

Attached: greek.png (800x444, 527K)

There is one , but it's going to take some time .
> First break away from modern life and start over

user, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they make a baby together with all of their joy and hope for the future.

JUST LOOK AT THAT FUCKING NOSE
JUST LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PIC
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
THIS MUST BE THE MOST HIDEOUS SCREENSHOT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
DAMN

>Ethan is American but turned out to be 99.1% Ashkenazi jew with a fuckton of genetic problems
>His Wife 3rd Generation Israeli and is mostly Iraqi, Libyan, Italian, and Spanish with amazing aesthetics
Genetics are weird.

Attached: eggman-nega-sonic-rush-3.1.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Having kids is easy, faggot. You're overthinking things. As long as they're fed and happy, and they will be happy without material objects, then you will be fine.

You can succeed in western civilization with a family. Caveman raised his kids on much less.

I don't know if that guy is funny but I can't watch someone so disgusting, and his girlfriend is disgusting too. Awwwww

tHREAD HIDDEN.

It's not expensive at all, you're just demoralized.

Get a lot of money or get you some accomplices to help you. Once you have the money you build or buy a house in the middle of no where. After that you abduct white women and breed them. Near the end of pregnancy you release her.

>...
You still failed you stupid cuck

How bad are you at life if you can't crop out a simple photo in 3 tries

Might explain why you have the need to shittalk people for no reason. That or the inferiority complex rom being a turk.

Ethan should feed her now he should at least consider the baby...

In america at least, did you know in 1945 big businesses were taxed 50%? Now they're only taxed 5%, while the people who work for them are taxed 40%. in 1900, 90% of Americans were self employed, now that number is only 2%. The entire executive branch his hand-picked, nineteen of the last twenty-three US presidents have been members of the trilateral commission. The trilateral commission is financed by the rockefellers and the rothschilds .

Not that i would ever do that, that would be bad haha!

in Israel.

This number 2

Attached: 4n5j9f.jpg (720x479, 70K)

This is number 5

Attached: camilavallejo_listado.jpg (568x320, 156K)

You got the right idea, dude. It's not about having the material things. This is what a lot of faggots don't understand because they've been demoralized by our consumer culture. So long as you have each other, you're going to be fine. No, you won't be able to put them into a private school... No, you aren't going to Disneyland three times a year. You aren't going to have that summer cabin... But you will have something a lot better than that, a family..

These people undervalue it. It really is the most wonderful thing a person can experience and the best moments you will have with your family are free. Last weekend we spent a few hours cleaning up the mess from a windstorm and it was great. The kids were picking up falle branches while I touched up some dings to the siding. We talked about how we want our backyard to look, since a lot of damage was done during the storm and we are going to have to replace things anyway. We will work on it as a family and build the life we want together... And since we are doing it together, and the materials are cheap, I think we are going to have a lot of quality time.

The best times are free though... A hike through the park or just going to the local playground is great.

Hila's got some smooth looking skin... I would hold her down and lay on top of her naked body for hours.

Wait for natural selection to weed the people who aren't reproducing out of the gene pool.

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

Attached: model-breeders-win.jpg (1280x1001, 86K)

>what is Kiryas Joel
>what is Borough Park

Ethan is one of the purest kike there is

Attached: pixlr_20180512235627749.jpg (1270x2048, 844K)

So do the Amish.

would m8 with any but 8
but you could fit a bridle and saddle to 8 and take it on its paces

Also lots of people have the stupid notion that they should pay for their kids college. I think it's retarded since if you're going to go into college for something worthwhile, you'll be able to pay it off yourself afterwards.
The only situation where it isn't the case is if a person picks a shitty degree with no job opportunity or good pay.

>How do we make more white babies?
Well. When a mummy and a daddy love each other very much...

Do people not realize there's white people in many Latin American countries?

You've got number 6. This is number 6.

Attached: 141809.jpg (924x530, 64K)

Another of her

Attached: WEx518m.jpg (500x737, 27K)

that's the fucking problem:
>the less jews, the more money per jew they have

make them reproduce like niggers and you'll see how they turn israel into africa

wont happen no matter how many kids we have stupid fuck.

everyone on here is a fucking incel. no idea why white people don't reproduce

where to cop shirt?
also
>her followers wanted cute white babies
kek I relish the thought of the non whites wanting cute white babies. they'll never accomplish that feat.

Don't lump us Germans and our power together with all white faggots. You idiots fough for Jews

More of her. Goblins love to put pic related on power. Meanwhile in the US whites love putting goblinas in power.

Attached: F995n.jpg (720x548, 88K)

I'd rather it be redhead's since they are on the verge of extinction

We will lose ANOTHER 6 million. Do they have to mention it every fucking time like every fucking time. Filthy kikes, Hitler should have burned them all but nah give the fuckers a pool

Pic is actually disgusting behaviour

>Why would anyone want to fuck with us?
That’s why they do it from the shadows. Not in conventional warfare, but through replacement migration and infestation of our highest institutions.
As soon as whites realize we’re in a war, there will be hell to pay.

Attached: 1538408227004.jpg (1200x1024, 244K)

NIGGERS STINK

You know how on Superman's planet, krypton, the babies were all made in the weird ass juice sacks? We gotta do the same shit, and make sure the nigs don't get bred in there. Pure white aryans produced en masse.

>why would anyone want to fuck with whites
because stupid nigger whites like you get a hard on thinking your race is united when it absolutely isn't. Because you're your own worst enemy and fags like you try to hard also

yep, he even has those mental deseases common to ashkenasis have, like tourettes

egotistical white people who believe their race is united are non-whites greatest strength, they're usually the first to get fucked over by their own "kin" in favor of the best non-whites have to offer.

or the kid will rebel

The best non-whites have to offer should be reserved for non-whites. This isn’t a movement of hatred, but a movement of love and admiration for the potential of our “kin”, as you say.
The elevation of our race is ideal, and non-whites should aspire to the same. If that gets in the way of white success then so be it, but realize that’s human nature rather than some modernist conception of “hatred”.

May the best man win.

I can't even take care of myself

race is level one shit, this "kin" shit was sarcasm and "love for race" mindset is dated when we're all inferior compared to robots, which is why culture is the only thing people really focus on, race itself is level 1 shit. progression of humanity into the space age is the only thing that matters.

>Finnish autist obsessed with Lauren Southern
>Norwegian autist obsessed with Ethan
For fuck sake, stop.

Attached: eb0.jpg (500x500, 68K)

were those not chosen JFK, Nixon, and McKinley?

how could two trannies get impregnated?

>progression of humanity into the space age is the only thing that matters
This is conjecture. A vision of the future from a first world perspective. You haven’t considered the first world is in danger, and as such “humanity” won’t be able to reach the stars.
The first world is being regressed into second world status, a mulatto mix of lukewarm IQ and soiled traditions replaced with consumer products, ironically in the name of progress.

The “love for your race” mindset is deeper than you’re willing to accept, it is in fact a love for the culture you value so highly. So if your goal is to maintain culture, then you must maintain the ethnic make up who initially nurtured it.

Robots are temporary as long as their inventors are, so the people these inventors come from must be made eternal.
People don’t resonate with the man on the distant moon because this moon has resources for their comfortable lifestyle, but they resonate with the man himself, the man who is of them, a hero, ‘able’ to reach this moon and broadcast over lightyears a flag woven to represent them; their people.

Fuck You Ethan.
You kike shill backstabbing nigger.
Sage and slide

Attached: Blacked Slide warning Mitch.png (730x622, 400K)

>Bulgaria calling other turks
here's a little challenge for you: name ONE(1) country that's been longer under Turkish rule than yours...

>red hair
>blue eyes
I need to find a girl like me to continue our breed

insideedition.com/oh-baby-15-women-who-work-new-york-hospital-are-all-pregnant-same-time-52031

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/04/09/michigan-hospital-pregnant/39319499/

cnn.com/2019/03/25/health/nine-nurses-pregnant-same-trnd/index.html

people.com/human-interest/arizona-pregnant-16-hospital-same-time/