My gf dumped me because I am against abortion

My gf dumped me because I am against abortion.
She cannot trust me not to try to "ruin her life" by forcing a pregnancy she doesn't want.

Attached: 5678999hnn.jpg (474x343, 17K)

Do you want advice or did you just come here to whine?

>She cannot trust me not to try to "ruin her life" by forcing a pregnancy she doesn't want
Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

I want advice. How do I change her mind? I don't want to lose her like this.

You'll never have her, you are obviously a mental control freak and she doesn't like such guys.

Why do you want to change her mind? You have a massive difference in desires and values.
Just move on.

Move on, trust issues are a biggie

I support abortion

I had a friend get royally pissed at me for saying I was afraid of getting near people with HIV/AIDS and that I'd rather be in a room full of roaches and spiders than ride an elevator with someone that has AIDS. Royally pissed, but it's just a phobia. But I really like his company and he's very passionate about this sort of stuff (he's a faggot).

So I pretended to call the AIDS hotline and ask questions to "educate" myself or whatever. Came back "a new man" lol. What I'm getting at is that you need to lie. Even if it goes against your morals, if you REALLY want her that badly, you'll either actually change your mind about abortion or learn to keep your mouth shut.

Attached: uytf.png (590x669, 556K)

if you think you can get aids from being near someone with it you're a retard and you actually should do some research into something you have a "phobia" about

yeah she did the right thing
if you're against abortion don't fuck until you want a kid

I spent 3 hours arguing about this shit lol

I know you can't get it unless it enters your blood stream. I know all that. I just have a phobia that maybe in the elevator they'll cut themselves, maybe on a rusty nail or a pencil or something, then it'll get on me. It's irrational, doesn't make any sense, and that's what makes it a phobia.

this. people like op should get shot.

uphold christian values you fag

just impregnate her many times until she gets tired of aborting.

Did your friend know about it being an irrational phobia? Not that I agree with your viewpoint, but you at least seem to recognise that it is an irrational one. Seems a little unfair if he knew where you were coming from and that's how he responded

He knew, but it's one of those things for him. He's written like 4 papers on HIV, one in high school and 3 in college. He heard me, but he didn't like that I just couldn't turn that fear off. I kept telling him that I don't see them as less than people and it's unfortunate, but it just sets off my fight or flight. I told him in all honesty that if I knew that person in the elevator with me had HIV, there's a good chance I might pass out.

But we had this fight for maybe 2 months, it would come up just randomly and it would always end with him frustrated and mad. He prides himself in being articulate, but by the end of these conversations he was holding back screams. I realized that he sees me as a bigot and not someone that just really doesn't want AIDS. Plus the chances of me running into someone with HIV in his presence is small so I don't have a problem with saying I've been enlightened. But it did piss me off that he couldn't see it from my perspective :p oh well
I'm surprised he bought it. One day mortally afraid, next day one phone call and a decade long phobia just vanishes lol

Attached: 1558511942378.png (938x702, 149K)

Just show her how they do it. If she still feels the same she's probably a demon

Attached: deabortion3.jpg (800x581, 150K)

Stop making threads about things that didn't happen just so you can start a debate on Jow Forums jesus fucking christ.

Every fucking day there are threads like this. "My gf is left wing and broke up with me for supporting trump", "my gf loves abortion", "a girl falsely accused me of rape". NONE OF IT FUCKING HAPPENED. You faggots are making fictional threads to force debates on Jow Forums rather than talking about POLITICS on the FUCKING POLITICS BOARD WHERE IT BELONGS.

Don't forget the "my gf got raped but doesn't want to go to the police" one.

God yeah. That one has been remade like 10 times with an identical story and anons are STILL falling for it.

We also talked about that. Specifically a scenario with meth heads that don't care if they get hurt or have dirty needles on them. That's why I want to stay away from them. People are unpredictable and I don't want my health compromised like that when all I had to do was not be around them.

He says all these scenarios in my head are crazy and they'll never happen. Well I know that, but so is being attacked by children when you're walking to your car at night (his weird and specific phobia).

Attached: 1fgnf.png (832x137, 35K)

Not sure if that’s actual true, but I’ve heard stories about infected needles in movie theater seats and infected razor blades in stare handlers, so idk.

Like honestly idk if I should say that because it spreads prejudice against HIV people, but idk.

It is/was a hot topic, which is why I never ever tell anyone. I know the controversy around it and how strongly some people feel about it so no one but me and him know, but he thinks that isn't the case anymore. And u lul

I can’t tell for sure if that’s the case or not. Anyways I was taught not to touch stair handlers and not going to begin.

>23 weeks
That's only for medical emergencies, you dope. Most abortions happen way before that. Besides, they only start removing the fetus until after it's heartbeat stopped.

Ruin HER life. lol

Bitch pretends child support isn't the ultimate weapon women use to destroy men's lives.

You won't. Convincing a woman the agency of her body is not hers is why men like you ought to stick to Mormon communes.

Based. She might the right choice.

Changing your mind would be the way then.

>fag can't stand that people don't like AUTOIMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME
Fags vex me.

What else is there, you royal fucking bucket?
The no gf threads? Yeah guys girls don't want to date men they feel they'll end up emotionally crutching for. Get your goddamn spine in order.

Bait is what we reply to because it's leagues more engaging. All the same no gf threads with the same advice of "PLEEEEASE have something worth being around in your own life such that getting a partner doesn't cause codependency fallout" gets boring and none of them ever listen to the advice because it's hard, devoted work they should have been doing all along.

Easy. Change hers by changing yours. How much business do we have in our options on abortion? I have my opinion but I recognize that it counts for almost nothing and this oppression is making women into slaves.

Gonna give you some good advice, 'cause your just receive then from r-tards.

Do not change your mind because of this fucking girl. Don't you have balls to sustein your beliefs?

Comunism uses stupid woman to control you by sex, making you a r-tarded as well.
There's a lot of girls out there, just start eating other pussy.

bitches come and go and, this one ain't going.

Why is it an issue of your girl is for or against abortion? You can have a pro-choice girlfriend who still wants to have kids with you.

Sounds like you goofed

This whole post is physically painful to read.

Your "good advice" isn't the advice OP is asking for.Nice job thinking you aren't retarded though.

Listen to what said. Don’t compromise your values because some bitch lacks a moral compass.

What about the child’s agency or the father’s agency?

You can’t just murder your way out of all your problems roastie

arguable