I'm tired Jow Forums. How do I take the blue pill? How do I become a normie?

I'm tired Jow Forums. How do I take the blue pill? How do I become a normie?

Attached: Cypher1.jpg (392x606, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
theconversation.com/glastonbury-archaeology-is-revealing-new-truths-about-the-origins-of-british-christianity-93805
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
biblestudytools.com/rsva/1-maccabees/passage/?q=1-maccabees 12:20-30
youtube.com/watch?v=BiN0NlUsY-o
youtube.com/watch?v=w-LY8gNVgG0
youtube.com/watch?v=jnqOFnQzttM
youtube.com/watch?v=XSuxvn-FutU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry lad there no going back
>you been awakened

sorry, this isn't a movie, there is no agent to reinsert you into the matrix

You're here forever as one usually can't unswallow

Attached: israelpalestine.jpg (1080x1359, 201K)

you are going to be repilled to the end

Attached: 1554820934359.jpg (551x654, 323K)

You can't glue a snapped rope back together, man.

Just take the honk pill

Attached: D66F3084-954A-40C8-B7AC-6571F3115BA3.jpg (720x374, 237K)

You know all the words. Call anyone to the right of stalin a bigot and a racost snd youre there.

The red pill is for life user.

Start going to the gym, buy some white Vans, go to a festival, fall in love

read semiotics, become hyperreal

I have it on good authority that if you suck 10 dicks in one day that the system will throw an error and reboot

Accept Soros as your Lord and Savior.

Attached: 1503351258114.jpg (417x467, 54K)

oh great another aurini thread

You've seen too much. You have seen through new eyes.
Your here forever.

Attached: what has been seen.jpg (555x444, 31K)

I've been here since /new/ how many years has that been now? 10? I went full circle, the redpills are bullshit, Jow Forums is mostly cretins. I am based and bluepilled now

you're here forever

Attached: pol - pandoras box.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

Attached: 1zc2ho.jpg (888x499, 103K)

Just accept the absurdity of existence and laugh fren

HONK HONK

Attached: 1554713483892.jpg (700x700, 55K)

I don’t think there’s any way to go back to sleep, user. But there’s stuff you can do to limit your strain.

For instance I don’t have cable. I’ve lived happily without it for nearly a year, now.
No news media bullshit, no brainwashing tv shows. It’s kind of nice to take a break from it all when you come home after a long day.

Just stop spending your whole time on red pill shit. I bet you have a job or you're still in college or some sort of. Start learning the things that can make you more skillful in your domain. Or start learning some useful stuff like the first aid or read a good book.With the time you'll understand that the things you're doing now are much more useful than looking at neverending shit postes about jews and swj.

Blue pill? Be a bug chasing faggot. That’ll do it. Maybe sex-transition? Watching a lot of television also helps.

You cannot go back

Kys

just insert yourself into wageslavery and mindless entertainment, plenty of vapid slampigs around

.Unlike Mexicans you can't go back

cancel internet and throw out your television.

Download a gacha game, post on social media,

I suggest the following:
Start taking an SSRI, like citalopram
Start smoking weed, often
Masturbate, or pay more attention to sex
Change over to a low stress enviroment
If you excercise, stop doing strenght, but rather take short walks and stuff
Get off Jow Forums completely, maybe use facebook

Thats what I can come up with so far. The problem is that you have new knowledge, and you've been conditioned. So you need to replace your knowledge and pick up new habits. If you can live with it that is.

"Ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders"

Watch CNN like this

Attached: clockwork orange.jpg (900x539, 96K)

have your dick cut off and sent to china. Then you gotta start doing a bunch of drugs. Then become a hobo and start moving across the country as a drifter. Then end up in Seattle and set up your own tent town. Then murder whoever the DNC tells you to (seth rich) in order to gain favor with the party/normies .

By reading peer reviewed studies and not subscribing to gotcha arguments

anti depressants

Attached: prettymuchyeah.png (1024x768, 546K)

You cannot go back. You cannot un-know. Once you've shone the light onto the monster, his image is burnt into your brain.

At first, you should start watching things like three arrows and Shaun and make fun of yourself, then try to stop thinking about everyone in a particular race the same and try to love everybody. Stop thinking about politics, go outside and meet someone people.

but peer reviewed studies are what show these people are wrong? Or are you talking about twitter "peer reviews"? Or websites that say the completely wrong conclusion, link the source, then you find the source says the opposite? Or are you talking about science, where "scientists" are sociologists? Or are you talking about where people say a main talking point of the right is wrong because "x" and then they link the source for "x" and you find out they used the completely wrong information and numbers? Not sure where you're going with that one.

Lower your testosterone to tranny levels

You're here forever.
The closest thing you can do to taking the blue pill now is to utilize the knowledge you've gained in order to live as comfy of a life as is possible.
For example I will never tell my wife all the psychological conditioning I have worked into her for years in order to frame myself as a certain way in her mind. All she knows of it is that she loves me and that's good enough.

put down the katana and pick up the dumbbell

I've considered a lobotomy but I think I will just live with the knowledge. Fuck this gay ass world.

15 years of political isolation so when the next generation takes over you are politically ignorant.

Hit yourself in the head with a hammer until you think diversity is a strength

You better learn savour the split second when your frontal lobe liquefies but your amygdala still provides a sort of mindless emotional relief. The rest is silence.

Attached: to_be_or_rather_not.png (500x500, 44K)

Fake it until you make it faggot.

cut your balls off and marry a girl with someone else's baby

off topic, but i loved that movie even more than the older one

the world was already joining the red pill. you were just ahead of the curve

Attached: 1530030415797.png (743x800, 1.3M)

Quit being a BITCH, Man the Fuck Up Embrace Valhalla RagnaRok is At Hand Manifest OUR Destiny

>inb4 kike

Ye-Zeus is OUR God. Apollo is Christ the KING whom shall return so be off good cheer Shaitan is a defeated foe and only has power IF YOU LET HIM

QUIT JERKING IT
EMBRACE YOUR FATE
COWBOY THE FUCK UP

Attached: art1.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Angles Land England = ENGLAND

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9

All blue-eyed people have one ancestor in common, born around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. Blue eyes are caused by a gene mutation. For years, researchers had searched for it on the OCA2 gene. The OCA2 gene determines how much brown pigment is in our eyes. But what they were looking for wasn't there at all.

The mutation was found on an entirely different gene called HERC2. HERC2 turns off OCA2, meaning it turns off the brown and reveals the blue. Every blue-eyed person has this exact same mutation.

How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

Now, that's an impressive family tree!

Attached: aryan12.jpg (700x590, 95K)

theconversation.com/glastonbury-archaeology-is-revealing-new-truths-about-the-origins-of-british-christianity-93805

Attached: eye17.jpg (907x881, 302K)

>How do I take the blue pill? How do I become a normie?

Attached: 9836478534533.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

your sense of humor should include exactly one level of irony. so one thing literally taken and you can abstract one irony relation to one other thing taken literally. any connection between disparate things are a "no no".

THE BUDDHA WAS A WHITE VEDIC WARRIOR FROM JAPETH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
29 eyes deep BLUE

Attached: eye15.jpg (845x403, 108K)

ZOROASTER WAS VEDIC
>look familiar?

Attached: Aryan33.jpg (225x225, 16K)

HINDUISM IS MONOTHEISTIC
BRAHMA
>The One

Attached: eye1.jpg (800x480, 38K)

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Attached: eye21.jpg (526x526, 66K)

the only way out is forward, the march of time goes in one direction.

Attached: 1522019661387.jpg (800x772, 249K)

this really is the dumbest shit

>illumined
>with that attitude
YOUR Sulpher is grounded you must rise above the Material Connect with the DIVINE

Attached: quote9.jpg (850x400, 99K)

IS IT THOUGH?

biblestudytools.com/rsva/1-maccabees/passage/?q=1-maccabees 12:20-30

20 "Arius, king of the Spartans, to Onias the high priest, greeting. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are brethren and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare;

Attached: 1507612858946.png (370x547, 355K)

psyop honk schill alert.

ceci sont des info pour remétre le dogme de léglise a sa place
youtube.com/watch?v=BiN0NlUsY-o
youtube.com/watch?v=w-LY8gNVgG0
youtube.com/watch?v=jnqOFnQzttM
youtube.com/watch?v=XSuxvn-FutU

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 16K)

indeed. in order to experience the higher autotelic one must forgo the novel.
in order to master the world you must first master yourself, then you realize mastering the world is pointless because you are freed from the world in mastering yourself.

Mt Ararat is in the where? CAUCUS NOUNTAINS

Attached: aryan7.jpg (537x338, 19K)

Start actually fact checking half the stuff you see here and realise its full of as many holes as the blue pill logic you so despise.

Our Kingdom is Eternal
Praise the Lord!
Deliver us from this EVIL

Attached: art6.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

You don’t. But you can de-load. Basically put anything that puts your mental state into stress on the back burner for a couple weeks. Hang out in parks, beach etc. No social media, no news, no 4chins. You’ll feel better

There is no going back

Like?

>low IQ pole reverse-brags about reading unfiltered truth for 10 years and learning nothing

Not sure what you're trying to say but I think you might be retarded, mate

Severe head injuries that'll cause amnesia should do the trick.

>A Pole
>Blupilled
Please, please, no.
You are the last hope.

>God is not real
What is the Monad bruh and the Aether? or the Logos?

Attached: quote30.jpg (960x694, 128K)

>How do I take the blue pill?
Let someone fuck you in the ass. It will cause permanent psychological trauma in a way that you will have no option but to self-indulge in a fake lifestyle of self-lies that are strong enough to numb your mind off everything that displeases you.

I’ve went back, it’s possible you just have to do it one step at a time. I have never felt more at peace then after I gave up my hate. I’m now an npc again and proud

You'll get used .
Or get meteor pilled and waiting for a meteor rain to strike this gay earth to deliver a new era.

KYS and get reborn, only way to do it.

Worry do not.

You are in a temporary stage. Thereafter, you will face nihilism and realization that existence is independent of human conduct and further social behavior. "A piece lf advise": do not invest money neither time on others. The majority of people are replicas of the ideas of someone else. They live blind. Do not attach to their errors. Liberate yourself.

Forever.

Don't worry, all redpills turn black over time. Soon, you'll realize that there will never be change, and society will become more degenerate annually. There is no hope. Toss back a glass with us user.

Attached: 1553888290501.gif (500x375, 191K)