A trillion dollar business idea? Artificial coma wombs!

The birth rate across the West/japan is between 1 and 1.7 (2.1 is replacement level).
In other words: high IQ (100-110) populations are going extinct at an alarming rate, being quite literally replaced by low IQ (70-91) populations.
Simply said: high IQ women are refusing to have kids. We need an alternative: artificial coma wombs!

130 million babies are born each year worldwide.
Lets say 1% of that amount can be absorbed into the “artificial coma womb” market share @ $100.000 per child:
1.300.000*100.000 = $130 billion annual revenue

Pro’s of using artificial wombs:
>safer for the child: alcoholism, smoking, immune interactions will not affect the child
>gene editing and embryo selection will eliminate genetic diseases and boost IQ/health
>liberating to women: women will no longer have to give up their health, career for kids (not that they now do in the West)
>Benefits government & companies: no more expensive maternity leave etc (the average female doctor leaves her job 5 years into it to have kids)
>Men will actually be able to have THEIR OWN kids without having to deal with women/ sign their balls over in marriage

Attached: 1506694156541.gif (625x352, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/china-scientist-condemned-gene-editing-babies-loses-job-190121121547497.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to make a coma womb:
>gene edit human reproductive cells to have a congenital defect for higher brain functions (use the OMIM database for the perfect gene defect)
>implant this in a surrogate mother: 9 months later a braindead coma girl is born
>Its born braindead so its not human
>use this girl to create more coma girls with the same coma gene defect
>let people pay $100.000 per child

Attached: Charles innawoods.jpg (1620x1080, 166K)

So I can stay with my cutie chink gf AND have aryan babies??
Tell me more, OP.

Attached: 1488294211.gif (640x571, 112K)

>producing cunts with the artificial wombs
Are you retarded?
What we need is mass production of chads.

>wishing for a salami party
gay

this must be the retard thread

This is exactly the reason theyrre going extinct. They dont want to live in your nightmare world

Sure. We'll straighten those slanty chink eyes right out for you, ensure he has BWC genes as well just in case ;)

Jokes aside, you will probably want the IQ boost and some Dolph Lundgren aesthetics.

Attached: 1551376206661.png (673x669, 299K)

I agree with you but I have made threads like this before and a certain amount of men will want girls for "personal use".

I have no opinion one way or the other.

Attached: 1510224734408.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Nice counterargument.
My world is a utopia where every man is of the same IQ, length, strength, physical appearence.

Finally: true equality amongst the peoples of the world!
Not this fake leftist equality! True equality.

Most people will choose to give their children the Nordic aesthetic: light skin, tall, smart: essentially Dolf Lundgren. We even identified the nigger-chimp-out gene: its called MAO-A and we can disable it to make niggers stop chimping out.

Attached: P O W E R F U L L.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

Fuck no, japan is just shifting from "excessively overpopulated" to just "badly over populated".

When leftists are griping about "dangerous birthrate decline" in western Europe and japan, what they really mean is "our social security ponzi scheme is not sustainable without new blood. Send more brown people!" Its just an aging boomer population demanding more gibs.

>japan is just shifting from "excessively overpopulated" to just "badly over populated".
Wrong. You fell for the "overpopulation, muhh global warming...i mean cooling...I mean climate change" meme.

There is plenty of room in the cosmos, user.
The universe is literally infinite, only your small pea sized brain is holding you back from conquering the final frontier.

In the 15th century Europe was also "overpopulated". Did they decide to replace themselves with muslims? No! They became explorers! Did you know when Columbus set out to sail for America, they never expected to find "a whole new world"?

We, user, must not lower our numbers just because some of us are too blind to see "the new world".

Attached: 1509927867831.jpg (604x453, 72K)

Natural selection should not be interfered with. Races that lack the intelligence to breed to further their own survival deserve to die out. Suicidal cultures have no place in this world.

based

I'm founding "Mr. Wombastic Inc." as we speak

>Natural selection should not be interfered with.
natural selection is already DEAD!
The welfare state is dysgenic, it taxes the rich and pays for the children of 80IQ scum.

>races that lack the intelligence to breed
High IQ peoples/populations have lower birth rates, therefore it does not require intelligence to breed but the opposite.

>Suicidal cultures have no place in this world.
We are saving ourselves RIGHT NOW ITT WITH THIS PLAN!

Attached: 1509810633519.png (569x313, 286K)

If you start a GoFundMe or a Kickstarter you will easily raise 100.000s of dollars!

A cartoon raised 900.000$ just last year!
Just have a detailed plan set out where you explain the steps.

Ive done some research: China has not ratified the "UN human cell experiments resolution", thats why that Chinese scientist was able to create that AIDS-proof CRISPR baby a few months ago.
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/china-scientist-condemned-gene-editing-babies-loses-job-190121121547497.html

Attached: bron cant disagree.jpg (425x466, 51K)

The welfare system in and of itself is natural selection, those who implement that sort of shit invited their own destruction. White women had an average of 5+ children just 100 years ago, this theory has been debunked a million times here. Degeneracy has reduced it, nothing else. This plan is never going to get anywhere and you know it. Be normal, start a family like your ancestors did.

>invited their own destruction
They thought they were stopping poverty.
The welfare state was only possible due to prosperity, so it is actually a sign of strength.
Mistakes were made, solutions are needed.
We cant just give up on the West and all the values that made it great. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Mistakes were made, fatal mistakes. Nature has a way of erasing those mistakes. A defective culture means the death of a race. Grasping at straws trying to stay alive while maintaining the status quo degeneracy will result in nothing. A fundamental change must take place, there is no technology that can replace the culture of man. And social democracy has utterly failed, those who are capable of adapting and surviving will leave it behind, those who cannot will die. It is painfully simple, but you are just going to have to abandon your capitalism, your homosexuality, promiscuity and feminism. Women belong at home as housewives, men must work to support their families. Life is simple. Adapt or die.

Technically that's what it is.
>Women are no longer born, only manufactured.
>The only humans born, are born of artificial wombs, and only biologically engineered men are born.

based