Females and sex

What exactly do girls get out of having sex when they don't cum?

What exactly is enjoyable for them, it doesn't make any sense that a female is happy to get fucked until the man cums and then that's it. How is that enjoyable?

Attached: image.jpg (720x1280, 167K)

The same shit we get if we have sex and don’t cum. Sex isn’t always about cumming. Learn to enjoy sex without orgasm op.

My wife and I are both givers when we fuck. Our own orgasm is less important that the others. Your GF is prob a giver like mine and is really happy/satisfied seeing you nut.

You know how you like stroking your little pud because of all the nerve endings on it? Girls have that but x10 inside their wet puss

Just try and make and effort to make her cum every now and then.

Cont.
And girls do cum; some have to be train on how to cum

Sex is enjoyable, physically, even without coming.
Getting someone to come is sexy and pleasurable, mentally.

Stroking doesn't feel good, only cumming does

But if I don't cum I'll have blue balls and be annoyed

Depends on who your with/how you do it. Sometimes ill cum before sex then sex just feels good because my pussy is all tingly and swollen. Or ill cum after sex. But I can and im sure other girls can also cum during sex(which is the best). Over all though we like feeling close to our partners and watching them cum. But If its like a one time kinda fuck and the guy isnt great in bed or licking or fingering it can be really disappointing for sure.

I am a girl.
I only get annoyed if I'm on the edge of orgasm and don't come. But if I'm just having fun and not even close to orgasm, it's all good for me.

It's not fucking challenge for a guy to cum! Stop being selfish and make the girl cum first, retard!

Women love rape so what you do is to simply fuck them with force. No weak beta shit like "C-CAN I STICK MY PEE PEE INTO U?".

Gotta hammer that bitch down until she is dead.

Girls definitely can feel the same way. I love cumming and its not hard for me to. Whether it be from licking or rubbing or sex. Its definitely frustrating to have a partner that can't help you cum but then ill use my hand or vibrator to help them out. Its honestly only the absolute worst when your on the very tipping point of cumming and they cum first and its all over and your kinda left hanging.

Daily reminder if a girl has to rub or needs additional stimulation on her clit while you're fucking her you're a cuck and a shit lay.

How exactly can you be "just having fun"?

I don't know, 90% of the time while fucking or masturbating I don't feel strong physical pleasure and am not on the edge of an orgasm.
I still have fun all the time. Either because I feel physical pleasure (even if not super strong), or because I enjoy the closeness and pleasuring my boyfriend.

Not necessarily. I mean its great if a guy can give me an orgasm with his dick but i really enjoy having a vibrator on my clit while i get fucked. It just feels so good. It makes the orgasm more intense. But yea its best when a guy is well rounded and can use his dick, tongue, and hands/fingers skillfully.

But then the guy needs a dick that's bigger than average and 7inches+

I came with a guy who had a 4 incher, by penetration alone.

Found the dicklet.

I dont think so. I have a short vagina so i get bottomed out easily with an average size. I havent been with alot of guys tho so small smaple size, but both bottomed out. The one guy it depended on the position the other just had to be careful lol. And they both considered themselves average. I do think girth is more important. Thick feels good.

Are you circumcised?

There's other aspects to sex than the minute before you cum OP. You can not cum and not have blue balls. I generally only get them if I've been jerking for a while.

Jesus christ op I can't believe I have to say this but: have more fun with sex. It's mostly a mental game. Do you not do any foreplay or anything? The messing around before fucking is so much fun.

Yes! Foreplay is the best. As a girl you need foreplay. All the rough and gentle and touching and licking and kissing is really what helps us get there. Its my favorite

I don't know how to do foreplay as she's my first

What counts as no longer being foreplay and just sex?

Can just be out intimacy desu, although frankly, it's rare for me. Might be different with a girl who has a low sex drive.

Foreplay is kissing, cunnilingus, fellatio, running your finger tips lightly up and down her body exploring her, grabbing her, making her feel wanted and she will do the same things back. Also adding in things she enjoys like biting, spanking, hair pulling, name calling, also start to set the stage for any kinks you guys might have.

Why not make her cum instead of asking harebrained questions that are a matter of God damn opinion, you slovenly disappointment?

Gspot is 3-4 inches in

>. I do think girth is more important. Thick feels good
This.