What the fuck, bin that duck!

What the fuck, bin that duck!

Attached: 1554821201812.jpg (750x884, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VPFI3-W8Fqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H-HONK?

KILL ALL WHITES

Attached: gesu.jpg (385x345, 24K)

Attached: 1554092774706s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Based and honk-pilled.

Attached: 1554324773516.jpg (634x951, 114K)

What is it like to be offended? Honest question

The solution is to tell them to shut up

It feels like dying, I imagine. That's how they act like it feels.

i didnt like the clown meme at first
but nothing really quite describes it like this does

Attached: 1553724073933.jpg (550x462, 56K)

>Wut do U mean 'dat little black duckling named "Ugly" will grow up one day to be a WHITE SWAN???? FAIRY TALES ARE RACIST!!!!!

Pissed off, resentful, impotent, and you kind of get addicted to the hate-rage.

>Dark with pink
No, its not calling Africans ugly, its calling mutts ugly. Africans can have aesthetic people, but very few mutts are nice to look at.

>niggers didn't read the story

wtf i hate being white now

Attached: 1549862921752.jpg (2731x2048, 1.06M)

Attached: Image6.jpg (480x255, 29K)

Holy shit this is unbel....

Attached: 40084107_0001_1507564311900.jpg (460x460, 18K)

>tfw no loicense for that kinder egg

Attached: 1538435073137.jpg (575x454, 40K)

Would also like to know.

Just swap the names and show the world that we're not thin skinned and can get on our daily lives without whining like a bunch if toddlers

Well that won't work, either.
>LOOK AT THESE CHOCOLATE DUCKS. This is EUROPE and the milk and dark chocolate ducks have names while the white duck is called "ugly." WHITE GENOCIDE 1488 REEEEEEEEEE

It's black (and ugly) because it's a baby swan.
So it can't be yellow.

Just call them "light brown"," dark brown",and"human". I don't see what the fuss is all about.

it's really amazing how even 5 years ago this probably would have been considered satire but now here we are

Come to think about it, I don't remember the last time I was unironically offended. Feels weird, considering they're are people for whom this is a default stance.

Imagine you giving someone authority over you. Be it a boss, a parent, a teacher, a professor, anyone really (this is part of the issue).
Now imagine the person you've given authority over explains YOU to a third party, while you are present, but unable to intervene.
Let's assume you have a good relationship with your boss at work. You can talk casually, while maintaining a professional relationship and both of you perform well at the job. Imagine you're switching jobs, and you need him as reference.
For some reason, you get to hear his side of the phonecall to your potential new employer talking about you. But the things he's saying, is so foreign to you that you're at a loss of words. The audacity of your boss, the implications of the things he's saying, they are technically true or even straight out lies.

The part about authority is important. If you don't give people that authority, they can't offend you.

lol, crispy

If black is not ugly then why do we have to be constantly reminded that "black is beautiful"?

Racists be gone! Bin that swan!

>Look at a dark chocolate duck splattered with shit called "Ugly"
>Hey that reminds me of black people!
How the fuck is that line of thought alone not racist? I swear to Christ this nation is a fucking joke. Just nuke us off the face of the Earth.

Attached: 1554399895771.jpg (636x640, 143K)

'Racism' just means noticing things that everyone already knows are true

How fucking sensitive do you have to be that a calling a chocolate duckling ugly (because you know, the ugly duckling, that well known children's yarn) instantly makes you think it's referring to you somehow?

The absolute state of niggers.

>ACHUALLY THE UGLY DUCKLING WAS GREY, SO MAKING IT DARK IS RACIST
This is the actual response from several people being posted online. Nevermind the fact that chocolate typically isn't a fucking shade of concrete.

Is this the Jow Forums nostalgia thread?

Attached: 1153966444497.jpg (370x331, 11K)

You should go cast come concrete ducks for Easter and give them to them. Call it crunchy.

Disgusting why do they label the chinese duck fluffy?

The Chinese are so racist. As a black boy I know from experience.

it's grown on me

Attached: 1550529631975.gif (511x512, 105K)

I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit
what else, are they gonna retcon the guelphs and ghibellines as blm vs white supremacists? how about chess, is it racist for blacks to move second? europe had black/white dichotomies way before we had anything to do with niggers, now they just have to make it all about them.
just fucking kill me

Meanwhile, pic related....

Can I get a HONK HONK?

Attached: 1EE0FFB4-A131-47A8-8FAB-65BE03CA30CB.jpg (750x837, 447K)

>how about chess, is it racist for blacks to move second?
youtu.be/VPFI3-W8Fqo

I've never been offended. I don't understand.

WTF. I have no horn, but I must HONK.

Quality post.

Attached: EF72DC1E-99BA-4FAD-83A3-2761FC07197A.jpg (701x668, 46K)

You just know that movie will be somehow labeled as alt-right

This makes me so angry. This is exactly what shitty lefty publications always do, and now some of the smartest men alive are following suit. Doing the most insignificant thing ever, and believing that they are making some bold statement. For a man with over 180 IQ, Magnus doesn't seem to be using his brain

>Magnus doesn't seem to be using his brain
He's banking on the virtue signalling bucks I'm sure.

IT'S A CHILDREN'S BOOK REFERENCE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT LIBERALS

>BAWK BAWK

The only way to get rid of racism is not mentioning it, therefore it wouldn't matter if the ugly duck was either yellow, blue or black, so getting mad that it ended up being black, doesn't help getting rid of racism, it enforces race baiting, feels like this won't ever stop honestly

>What is it like to be offended? Honest question
Ever seen a child throw a temper tantrum because they can't get their way? It's exactly the same thing, and this dying society bows to it.