Based Ilhan is calling everything White Nationalism to make it meaningless

Attached: 1551041361768.png (1174x966, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1550859968285.png (1216x1240, 706K)

Can you identify this nation of white for me? I know where German nationalists come from, but I can't find this "White" nation the jews keep talking about.

Jews are making everything about skin color to divide our population and subjugate us all. Staging hoaxes, false flags, etc in order to collectively punish the group they feel with their monopoly corporations.

Attached: 1534746249701.png (850x474, 256K)

>Jews are making everything about skin color to divide our population and subjugate us all.
No, you are. Stop using Jew language. Refer to Africans as Africans, Asians as Asians, and Europeans as Europeans.

Attached: ias.jpg (264x240, 14K)

Nah

Attached: 1523813514794.png (723x547, 446K)

White is not a language.
White is not a country.
White is not an ethnicity.
White is not a race.
White is not a culture.
Americans are mutts.

Okay.

this

no she is doing it push the country leftward...Miller is a super kike just like her MASSA Soros in fact all of their business interests are entertangled

FUCKING SOON

Attached: 1541620444929.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

No she isn't. Jew vs jew civil war. Get a grip zionist. Your days are numbered.

Black is not a language
Black is not a country
Black is not an ethnicity
Black is not a culture

Oh but you faggots have no problem with calling black a race. Funny how that works out.

Look at kikes trying to inject race into this thread. Without racism a jew is nothing. Jews spread racism to protect their own interests.

I call them Africans or niggers. I also call mutt Americans with brown eyes niggers. I bet you're a nigger.

Attached: d9e.png (372x371, 147K)

Remember people general rule 14.
If you are white the defense of family is most important.
We're seeing a full on attack on the white race, in the coming weeks and days they will openly escalate their attacks.

Attached: kick.jpg (600x530, 133K)

You're proving just how scared you really are. Stupid Jew

Attached: 1533956686004.png (2550x3300, 141K)

>If you are white
The US census labels Egyptians, jews and arabs as "White". Refer to Europeans as Europeans, specifically their nation of origin.

Attached: 1546168437916.jpg (711x693, 243K)

>w-white people are mutts
>look at my edgy words, do I fit in yet
Rabbit, who do you think you're kidding?

You're allowing Jews to subvert your culture. They fall under the label of white by US statistics. You need to differentiate Europeans from Jews, but you're too stupid to understand this for some reason.

Attached: here we go again.png (850x645, 231K)

Kek. keep shilling shlomo.

If you're German, you're German.
If you're Italian, you're Italian.
If you can't place your ethnicity or country of origin and are a mutt, you're a mutt.
Trip 6s prove you're a jew, Satan worshipper.

Attached: yotsuba.png (319x266, 48K)

Nice larp zoomer

I'm immune to your jewry.

Attached: deep sip.jpg (466x601, 48K)

You seem pretty upset about this thread.

Jews aren't European.

Attached: cnn trump.jpg (596x667, 46K)

>Thats right, goy! No racial solidarity for you!
Yep. Typical divide and conquer kike shill tactics.
The only thing to debate here is whether you do this for free or if you're on the SPLC bankroll.

How well did the melting pot go? Af far as I can see you are adopting Spanish as a second language.

>divide and conquer
Jews aren't European.

Attached: another go.jpg (294x273, 14K)

I'm not concerned with race.

How desperate you kikes have become puts a smile on my face.

Attached: 20190409_140958.jpg (1023x687, 367K)

Attached: he thinks jews are European.png (396x400, 155K)

Truly desperate

>what is white
Holy shit did I just teleport back to current year
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character. It thus excluded Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians, although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states.

You still haven't provided a single argument for why Jews should be lumped with Europeans.

Attached: alice.jpg (627x627, 62K)

>Can you identify this nation of white for me?
Short sighted fool. There is no "White nation", but there are White nations.
Germany is a white nation.
The UK is a white nation.
Norway is a white nation.
White nationalism is the idea that these white nations should remain white, and that an African fresh off the boat isn' the equal of native of that nation just because the has a government stamp on a piece of official paper.

Because it ruins your narrative KIKE.

Think about it, how do they defend themselves against this? Admit that Jews aren't white and don't consider themselves as such? Great! It STILL leaves them with the supremacy problem.

Argue that Zionism isn't supremacy and admit to supporting it? They are really going to publicly debate for zionism, an ethno nationalist idea that would negatively impact brown people?

The third option is to denounce zionism. Maybe some atheist Jews would, great!

The framing on this is so stacked against them that they almost can't win. We really must start thinking like this to win. It really has become anti-zionist left vs Jew serving left. It must be pointed out repeatedly how much the jew serving left is like the cuckservatives. This will make the radical left hate them even more. If we could make that one of the main points of contention in the dem party then we are golden. It's only a small step to point out the other influence "zionists" have in media and such.

Attached: 1549611072217.jpg (1430x564, 261K)

>t. Russian mohammedine

If you want to call us American, go ahead. Our enemies call us white, though, so there’s that.
>Ethnogenesis (from Greek ethnos ἔθνος, "group of people, nation", and genesis γένεσις, "beginning, coming into being"; plural ethnogeneses) is "the formation and development of an ethnic group."[1] This can originate through a process of self-identification as well as come about as the result of outside identification.

It allowed Jews in, and now you've learned the fatal flaw. It should have said Europeans.
Germans are German, not "white".
English are English, Scottish are Scottish, and Celts are Celts, not "white".
Norwegians are Norwegian, not "white".
You're a mixed race mutt.
You're not going to convince me to lump jews in with Europeans.

Attached: mfw i have no face.jpg (360x461, 55K)

>>
You forgot America as a white nation

>Expecting to win by confronting Jews with their contradictory nature.
Fool.

Nobody here is trying to convince you. Everyone knew up front you're a shill.

You can't reason with a Kike. The intellectual dishonest is their number one pilpul shilling tactic.
He knows exactly what it means to be white, he knows that white ethnic groups are more closely related than any other races, he knows what cultures are white. Hes attacking the concept of whiteness because it serves his agenda as a Jew.

>It allowed Jews in, and now you've learned the fatal flaw. It should have said Europeans.
I agree. What’s your point?

No I didn't, I simply omitted it for brevity.

"White" includes Jews and Egyptians. Refer to Europeans as Europeans, or forever be subverted by jews.
You're a jew accusing me of being a jew.

Attached: footcup whore.jpg (720x405, 45K)

No. You're a neurotic psychopath. Your inbred Ashkenazi genes make you so mentally ill you have no self awareness and are incapable of understanding how people see you from the outside.

*Semetics

violence is the only forward at this point in time

Attached: middleway.jpg (974x1390, 217K)

>checked
Fuck off jew

Attached: 1551361947536.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

Jews are not white. They are what the trend setters call “white passing,” i.e. you think they’re white while you pass them on the street but if you start talking to them their semitism is plain as day.
Jews don’t even consider themselves white, so I don’t know what problem you have with this word other than how it has been historically defined to incorrectly include Jews.

>No. You're a neurotic psychopath
Projecting much? I still won't lump in Jews with Europeans, because that is a terrible idea. Call Europeans Europeans. Don't allow jews to label themselves as you.

Attached: one punch.png (861x990, 563K)

boomer detected

>Jews are not white.
US Census forms consider Jews and Egyptians white. This is why you should refer to Europeans as Europeans.

Attached: US Census Form.png (715x716, 121K)

Vile kike.

I'm not one of you, so those insults don't offend.

Attached: shinji.png (287x412, 148K)

They are though

>hes sipping cum this entire time
what an autistic Jewish faggot

Attached: niggermeme.jpg (722x543, 69K)

Nope, they're Middle Eastern, on the western most part of Asia. Pic related. Can you tell me where Jews fall in this picture? They're lumped with Europeans. When you're turned down a job because a company has too many whites, jews count as white. When we use immigration quotas, we restrict the number of whites that come in such that for every Jew that comes in that's one less slot for Europeans. Figured out why not calling Europeans Europeans is bad yet?
You sure are mad.

Attached: medschool '16.jpg (1286x383, 148K)

lol

Attached: 1535885213454.png (604x60, 6K)

nah, you're just a fag. keep posting the cringe cup images though, redditboy

That jew is called a white nationalist. If you recognized him as a jew and a non-European, your cause would be less fruitless. Instead, we're owned by zionists.

Attached: iha.jpg (900x900, 59K)

No problem sweetie.

Attached: smile smile.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

faggot detected you should call them by their real racial name NEGROIDS

facts over feels
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

then russians shouldn't be considered Europeans by that point nor the georgians since they have some fraction of ashkenazi in them

I can only do that if they are in fact, a negroid. Elon Musk is an African. I like to differentiate between Arabs on the African continent and negroids, sandniggers and niggers if you prefer. Arabs are at least capable of some manner of intelligence like engineering IEDs and domesticating camels.
If an article has to ask a question in the title, 99% of the time the answer is 'no'. Reminder that the Romans conquered Jews.

Attached: blessed romans.jpg (554x592, 71K)

>If an article has to ask a question in the title, 99% of the time the answer is 'no'. Reminder that the Romans conquered Jews.
weak trolling. the answer was yes

>then russians shouldn't be considered Europeans
European is not a nation.
European is not a language.
European is not a culture.
European is not an ethnicity.
European is not a race.
You should refer to Russians as Rusisans and Georgians as Georgians. Get it yet?

Attached: night of mug.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>I can only do that if they are in fact, a negroid. Elon Musk is an African. I like to differentiate between Arabs on the African continent and negroids, sandniggers and niggers if you prefer. Arabs are at least capable of some manner of intelligence like engineering IEDs and domesticating camels.

well I thought you were implying niggers as a whole

well I wouldn't deny that user but there are a number of people that say Europoean as whole in the sense that I stated.

>Italians are jews
This is weak trolling.
At any rate, do you see where I'm getting at about the words you choose? How you speak controls who you allow into your country.

Attached: bobby.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Yeah but I don’t use my enemies words you fucking cuck

Attached: was it pure imagination.png (449x338, 245K)

Cuckboi bet you use the word “racist” too.

?

Attached: spaceghost.jpg (365x290, 26K)

Ilhan Omar works for Donald Trump. So does AOC. It's so fucking obvious.

lolol sure is amerimutt

>>Italians are jews
>This is weak trolling.
This is even weaker trolling

American = White. The Jews stole that word from us. The natives didn’t consider themselves “Americans”, they were Cherokee, Sioux, etc.

American means of the American continents. We are the US of A, not the A itself. Are we learning yet?

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Synecdoche

How you speak controls who you let in your country. Mexicans are "Americans", as they are in the North American continent. They are not US citizens.

Attached: adventure mug.gif (478x369, 266K)

Sorry, but you're wrong. Americans = From the United States of America, just like saying America means you're talking about the United States of America. If you're referring to the continents you say "The Americas" or "North/Central/South America" and when referring to people you say "North/Central/South Americans" always.

Then what's an American?

ignorance is strength
slavery is freedom
war is peace

It's time to accelerate the collapse.

Attached: 1554823234932.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

A white man born to white parents in the United States.

Attached: 1554580305474.png (640x853, 932K)

spooky lool is that some muslim getting his wife ready to fuck?

Well migatards are pro kikes so i give her a pass also

They think “white nationalist” is some sort of fuzzy, abstract slur to sling at people. They don’t realize that it is an actual concrete ideology.

Attached: n4D3JNu.jpg (845x681, 38K)

They keep Pushing us. They aren't going to like the results.

You didn't realize there was a white pill hidden in #WhiteGenocide did you? Neither did the Jews. They did this to themselves.
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg

>White genocide white pill

Far right conservative whites exhibit k-selection and therefore are more loyal, protective, and supportive of offspring, family and racial group.
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg

We work much harder
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg

And are much smarter and more inventive
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg

Our women are also THE most racially loyal despite constant Jewish propoganda.
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg

The extreme far right is the only group with positive population replacement rates. Which means the white world will be ours
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg

Whites are the fiercest and most capable warriors. Do not fuck with us.
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg

Attached: 1549477339099966302723.png (480x444, 255K)

We also own the largest amount of guns for a single homogenous civilian group. 46 million white, right wing adults own 125 million firearms. For context, this is 21 times larger than the world's largest army of 2.1 million soldiers in China and 31 times larger than the U.S. Army.
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg

We are objectively the most beautiful and most diverse.
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg

And despite all the Jewish brainwashing and trickery, we are waking up unlike never before and realizing we are part of a much larger group. IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg

The Jews hate to see a group superior to theirs create the wonders of the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg

This is why they throw everything they have at us. Through all their media outlets, they try to convince us being white is a curse and is detrimental to the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg

Make no mistake, their media reach is vast and powerful
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg

They tell the lie that whites don't have any culture when they know our culture is the most desirable. Some say it is even divinely inspired.
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg

The reality is that there will come a time in the very near future when the white man wakes up and decides he's done taking shit. The world will change forever.
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg

Attached: 1550984020285239768692.png (1250x742, 1.15M)

It's European people. Have you heard of Europe?

bump.