What makes them believe they are white ?

What makes them believe they are white ?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1200x840, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They aren't mexicans

this.

Attached: Dy0UidiVYAA12CV.jpg (960x1200, 223K)

They're still mongrel subhumans

you have no idea - there are so many whites in Brazil - why don't you go yourself and check it out.

t. non-brazilian/latin american

Digits don’t lie

honestly nobody really cares outside of Jow Forums

this girl is a white Brazilian goddess - 10/10 -

>What makes them believe they are white ?
Our skin color

leave us alone fatsos
go bully the europeans while you still can

totally man, how dare those apes consider themselves whites?

inb4 muh German, Italian, Portuguese ancestry !

look at these niggers, they think they're "white"

Attached: Terra-Nostra-768x509.jpg (768x509, 68K)

also ---->

KIKE

KIKE

KIKE

what have we here rabbi?

Attached: 3JkEwNt.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

This
These pure aryan americans are surely on their right to thorw their shit at us

Attached: 635167312.png (1364x768, 635K)

they have pretty much the same ethnic groups than yours, in pretty much the same proportion as yours dear oscuridad eterna del wallmarto

Maybe like 5% of their population could be considered white

/thread

And Brazilians are the most bro-tier people on here so lay off them.

>the absolute state of burger education

Attached: brazil.jpg (1130x510, 280K)

>What makes them believe they are white ?
Low standards for whiteness. Some natives fucked by Iberians and millions of nigger slaves for 500 years. All kinds of shades, but mostly mud. Lighter still ruling class and most desirable even though they are outnumbered by the brown horde.

Mud brazilians are uglier than wetbacks.

Murica, you know nothing about Brazil's history or demographic statistics. We have more European folks, mainly germans, italians and portugueses, than that shithole you now call europe. Look for the big migration period in the 19th and 20th century.

so amusing coming from a burger

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>In a decade the USA and Europe will be filled with blacks and muslims
>Latin America will be the whitest continent

the south is white the north is indian and the northeast is black and if you go to rio you will die

>brazilians
>white
>human

Attached: brazilians_2.png (1336x737, 1.5M)

Do you know that maybe only 10% of Brazilians are white, the rest are spic mongrels

nope.

I would say the south is mostly white, about 95%~ of the population.

that equals to 10%~ of total ammount.

southeast is more mixed, about only40~50% could be considered white and not mutts. and that makes up for 80million people

so 10million + 40 million = 50million.

you could say 25% of Brazil is white.

that's most than entire european countries.

>checked
trips of truth

>holy shit all this cope

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 10K)

>
dont be stupid spics came from spain and
brazil was colonized by portugal t

Why americans are so obsessed with race?

Attached: 13b.png (600x451, 34K)

I was wrong.

it's not only 25% but 47%.

it seems in a few years we will have more whites than burgerland.

am I right Mr. Rodriguez?

Attached: brazil2.png (732x324, 14K)

What's really the difference?

portugal sepaks portuguese
spain sepaks spanish

portugal speaks portuguese
spain speaks spanish

dumbass

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

We got 90 Million whites in a nation with 200 Million

Make it 45% mutt

Attached: Captura-de-tela-inteira-09012015-173733.bmp.jpg (1242x714, 191K)

Attached: macacos.jpg (738x504, 95K)

Attached: macacos2019.jpg (750x500, 97K)

Geez.

it seems the USA is 100% BLACKED.

LMAO

Attached: NBA-Season-2018-19.jpg (780x439, 99K)

Look at all those american "whites"

Attached: nba-all-star-players.jpg (300x273, 27K)

north americans are stupid and fat we shouldn´t take them seriously

Attached: not_1478771039.jpg (829x535, 42K)

If Brazil is so white, then why did the Nazis flee to Argentina and not there?

also the only white in picture is the goalkeeper.

soccer is mostly played by poor people.

poor people are mostly black/mixed.

so no wonder most soccer players are mutts.

you brain dead spic/african/burger mutt.

Attached: 170832779-1401541973.jpg (594x406, 118K)

Attached: us-football-1528291620.jpg (950x634, 124K)

Keep coping, most of these so called whites are just light skin mongrels he would be considered white in a country full of dark mutts

even your hockey team is full of macacos

Attached: macacoshocking.jpg (1200x800, 961K)

we aren´t leftists

Attached: allwhiteteam.jpg (1024x512, 87K)

At the pace Americans are getting blacked it won't be too long before Brazil has more whites than we have.

As I was told by brazilians themselves, there are two kind of brazilians: The white enoughs, who mostly live in (Santa Marina, not sure if I remember it correctly) who more or less completely refuse to communicate with the not white enoughs. They told me Brazil seems to be near civil war because of this, but I only know it from a few people I don't really knwo, so take it with the grain of salt.

Santa Catarina it was.

>flee to Argentina and not there?
Mengele, the most known. there were others but i will not mossad'em for you, rabbi.
That asides, Natsocs in south america keep moving, and changing docs and papers.
Some of them were even in Bolivia.
This is only the GERMANS, the Italian fascists/families were even more comfy in brazil in the afterwar.
Go glow somewhere else.

Attached: you GLOW anon.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Kek is Santa Catarina,and no we're not going to have a civil war because of race...

Brazilians dont play hockey,this people are amerimutt that call themselves "Brazilian"
Got a better resolution for this shit photo??

Opppsyyy i think i found one

Attached: USA_Sled_Hockey__Team_PBS_icewarriors2_large.jpg (600x403, 58K)

macacos everywhere

Attached: macacas.jpg (1024x540, 353K)

White Brazilian here - thats not true

99% of Brazilians think race = skin color

In Brazil, the right wing is even more politically correct with regards to race than the left. It is generally socially acceptable and agreed upon by most people that people like pedophiles, rapists and...RACISTS deserve to be killed.

I'm not even kidding.

"Racista tem mais é que se foder", "racista é na ponta do fuzil"

Honestly, being racist in Brazil is considered worse than murder (and the "racism" i'm talking about isn't real racism, it's just a brown mutt calling a black guy macaco).

Attached: usausausausa.jpg (1500x815, 327K)

it's almost like you're in the united states am I right rabbi?

Attached: dsf-knee-nfl.jpg (2750x1997, 891K)

"Natsoc is left wing, i'm so smart, I watch Dando Boura"

pic probably related

Attached: a-origem-da-palavra-nerd-5.jpg (339x306, 17K)

>A sport that requires monkeys to do all the jumping

And you still wonder why we put all of them in one team.

Attached: 070118WNT800x500v3.jpg (800x500, 185K)

The first germans and italians imigrants in the 19th century had troubles with some Jacobinos[iberian descent masons], with some conflicts.
During the WW2 german, italian and japanese languages were outlawed, some of those nationals were kept in jails, and those who hadnt son/daughters to transfer their property were expropriated by the government, many clubs with italian and german names were changed[e.g. Palestra Italia footbal club became Palmeiras], and many familes turned their names into more portuguese names[e.g. Olvetti turns to Oliveira, Santi turns to dos Santos, Fogazza turned to Fogaça]. Some murders happened.

are you from portugal ?
fui ofendido cara toma no seu cu

Here where I live,people really don´t seem to care about race(Paraná).
Also,you fat fuck better use your insulin today because your diabetes is going to kill you.

Kek,this nando is an idiot,he´s just a meme.

totally agreed

nobody that dont have mental issues care about race

Same thing that makes you believe you are human I guess

Attached: subhuman Amerinoid.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Nando moura was actually good before the 300k subs,now he is just a meme shilling for Israel.

so nada doido
to so morando nessa desgraça mesmo
A mente desses youtubers brasileiros é completamente binária e simplista. É tudo esquerda ou direita. Não existe "analisar quais coisas de cada ideologia são boas e quais são ruins em cada contexto histórico diferente".

Imbecis totais, mas isso é apenas um reflexo do pensamento do brasileiro médio.

Attached: DPT-moAX4AA6wT6.jpg (800x504, 66K)

similar to the situation in america race mixing is uncommon in south american countries.
as a result ethnically white populations have remained largely isolated from the nonwhites.
brazil is browner than america because they had more natives initially and they imported way more slaves than we did

this

Attached: chrome_2018-12-29_12-39-21.jpg (1916x1083, 148K)

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
por esse pensamento que o BR não vai pra frente

"hurrr todo mundo é igual e inteligente, só falta investimento em educação"

É a troca da causa pela consequência

O japão não é desenvolvido por causa da educação boa, o japão tem um povo inteligente que o desenvolveu e então produziu uma educação boa e uma alta qualidade de vida.

concordo o legal que da pra nos postar em portugues e os amerifats nao entender nada kkkkkkk

Exatamente meu caro,o pensamento binário domina os normies,ja que eles não são capazes de formar um concepção por sí mesmos,assim,pela preguiça de pensar,deixam os outros pensar por eles.
Isto é aquele antigo pensamento mastigado.

BUT at the same time, the same president that did all this to germans, japanese and italians and their families in brasil is the same guy that copied the Carta Del Lavoro[fascist italia's labour laws] to what is now known as CLT[ironically enough brazilian left loves those laws, and reee "ending labour laws is fascism"].
War ending those of Axis fled to friendly nations.ie.all of americAS.
Italians fascists in brazil worked side by side with italian communists, but when they see Italian government would not persecuted them, some of those went back to Italy.
>t.italian brazilian from SP that lived most of his life in countryside cities where 75% to 90% of population is italian descent.

truth is 'white' brazilians don't pass as whites in europe and usa, they might pass as whites in the middle east though

100 percent white

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Pretty much accurate, their "whites" are on average are almost 10% amerindian or subsharan african, even in the south.

Attached: brazil_mus100_4_adm0_au20211-DNA.jpg (600x632, 194K)

Centrista based

do a dna test (23 and me) and you will see by yourself, do you think you are italians, french, german, portuguese, swede? you are not, the majority of the people considered 'white' in brazil have so much amerindian dna or subsaharan african. I'm not saying there are no whites, but no more than 10% of the total population, and only if they can trace all their 4 grandparents directly from europe, if not the probablility of non white there is so high.

Attached: brazil_dna_muv_se002112r.jpg (1023x551, 159K)

>Brazil is about 75% white
If that's the case then why is your country universally considered shit? America isnt too far behind you but we still have white areas and we're still good enough that third worlders want to move here

>truth is 'white' brazilians don't pass as whites in europe and usa
i dont know about white brazilians from northeasth or rio de janeiro. But many brazilians do have Italian citizenship by Jus Sanguis, and live very comfy in Northern Italy, they remain unnoticed like Argies, Uruguayans and others that are Oriundi[italian descent] because they are not nocive to italian society.
Also, famous italian fascists like Farinacci and general Badoglio visited the 'colonies' in south america before the WW2 broke up.

A ton of nazis fled to brazil m8te

Exato meus caros confrades, o brasileiro vive do famoso "pacotinho pronto". Tanto a esquerda e a direita são um bando de NPC com umas mensagens gravadas, com total preguiça de aprender alguma merda. Um cara que, apesar de toda palhaçada, demonstra isso é o Arthur Do Val quando se trata de esquerdistas, e como eles são completamente incapazes de pensar um segundo na merda que falam. Mas ainda assim, a direita não é muito diferente e ainda pior, são Shills de Israel, mesmo que Israel viva metendo no rabo do tradicionalismo bem na frente dos neocucks (vulgo neocons).

Have been in Brazil personal, there are some pure european enclaves in the south, they even kept their european ethnic culture, for example germans in Santa Catarina.

not being american helps it

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

This is the most idiotic post i've read in awhile, you know nothing about brazillian race relations.

depends on the cities you are talking. the pic you used, there is a Terena[indians] that live nearby an populous center of mato grosso do sul[who are halfsies iberians].
Different from other latin american countries, doesnt have an homogeneous population.

What Polska say it's true.
Also, in case you couldn't see more closely, there is lots of polish people on Southern Brazil, mainly in Santa Catarina and Paraná, shit is beautiful.
Also, europeans BTFO, the descendants of europeans in Brazil (to not say the pure europeans) are very proud of their heritage and honor it.

Why do literally all Brazilian women do this to their legs?

Attached: 133177876.jpg (640x640, 76K)

The fact that when I go to photoshop and I take the color picker tool with a picture of my skin, it goes white.

based

You should have visited Paraná, its like a tropical version of poland in some cities.

Met a couple of them, the ones above 50 years old still speak polish from the 19th century and are the 3rd generation born in Brazil. I notice that folk culture is much more alive then in Europe, specially among Germans.

u nailed it

Nice
So you have seen that europeans are not afraid of their culture Brazil

O pior desse negócio de defender Israel é que é 100% cego. Tudo bem transferir a embaixada pra Jerusalém se tu ganhar o direito a ter armas nucleares ou apoio a alguma causa política importante (monarquia/facismo).

Mas não - é só chupação de saco por nenhum motivo. Cara, somos o MAIOR e mais poderoso país da A.L., temos muito a barganhar. Só de deixar os dois lados com o pé atrás sobre quem apoiaríamos na questão da Venezuela, por exemplo, já poderia nos render grandes vantagens.

Mas não tem jeito...são todos piões zionistas, tanto da esquerda quanto da direita.

Esse mamãefalei é um lixo. Do naipe "os verdadeiros homofóbicos são a esquerda!!!"

Cara, e daí se eu achar que raças possuem QIs diferentes ou se eu não gostar de viado sodomita, foda-se. O discurso da direita é mais politicamente correto que o da esquerda nesses quesitos.

>t. 0.797

bow

Attached: sede-partido-nazista-blumenau.jpg (705x960, 72K)

Based brazalaman